[Costco] Montblanc Starwalker Midnight Black Ballpoint Pen - $199.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2020 11:37 am
Deal Guru
Oct 27, 2003
14143 posts
4629 upvotes
Toronto
Dangaa wrote: Assuming you are losing a $5 pen a week that means you are losing $260 in pens a year (at least). Who approves and pays for these pens? I'd like to meet your Procurement officer Winking Face
Have you ever worked in an office? Pens walk away all the time. No one is buying their employees $5 pens anyways, maybe $1-$2 each tops.
Last edited by Kurtz7834 on Nov 24th, 2020 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 22, 2007
136 posts
30 upvotes
London
benzylique wrote: I would be scared to take this out of the house. I loose pens like you wouldn't believe.
Believe me, When you spend a lot on a MB pen, you don't lose it. I have not lost one since late 90's. You end up guarding it with your life. Never let someone use your fountain pen anyway.
Feb 17, 2019
107 posts
203 upvotes
Problem I have is that my paper isn't good enough for my pen. So I just frame it up above my bed to look at while laying in peace amongst the gods.
Aug 26, 2008
892 posts
430 upvotes
Montreal
I'm hereby offering to sell people a pen for $200. I'll throw in a voucher for a nice dinner, and for every 1000 people who purchase, I'll dedicate a year of my life to humanitarian works. Just PM me.
Jan 27, 2005
355 posts
55 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Kurtz7834 wrote: Have you ever worked in an office? Pens walk away all the time.
I do but obviously not in an office environment where disposable pens could cost up to $5/ea. and are routinely thieved by coworkers as suggested. Have you?

I keep my pen in a sleeve in my jacket pocket or at my desk in my office. I haven't used an office supplied pen in years (other than a highlighter) and dare not touch a coworkers pen whether it's paid for by the company or themselves for the very same reason why I guard my own.