Hot Deals

Costco

*Multiple retailers* Miele Compact C2 Hard Floor Canister Vacuum $349.99 after $300 rebate, regular $649,99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2022 12:28 pm
[OP]
Penalty Box
Nov 21, 2013
8128 posts
9301 upvotes
Montréal

[Costco] *Multiple retailers* Miele Compact C2 Hard Floor Canister Vacuum $349.99 after $300 rebate, regular $649,99

Also available at different retailers. Please do your search

Miele Compact C2 Hard Floor Canister Vacuum
Item Number 1354550
Model Number 41DAE433CDN

Price: 649.99$
Less 300.00$
Special Price: 349.99$
Standard Delivery
$300 OFF

Valid for orders placed 12/12/22 to 12/18/22.

Features:
1,200 W maximum motor output
Universal floor head
Six-step suction control dial
Compact design

Product Details
Fight fine dust and dirt with the lightweight Miele Compact C2 Hardfloor canister vacuum. This quiet canister vacuum with 6-step suction and a 1,200W motor is ideal for gentle cleaning of hard floor surfaces and low-pile carpets. The lightweight compact design makes the vacuum easy to move around and store in small spaces

Features:
Universal floorhead for hardwood floors, low pile carpets and area rugs.
1,200W Miele motor.
6 levels of suction power controlled by a rotary dial.
3 accessories stored onboard with Vario-Clip
Telescopic stainless-steel suction tube
10m (32.8 ft.) operating radius
3.5L FJM 3D AirClean dustbag
Exceptional AirClean multi-stage filtration system that
filters out 99.9% of fine dust thanks to Miele AirClean dustbag, a motor protection filter and Miele exhaust filter.
Dust bag replacement indicator.
One-touch automatic cable rewind

Includes:
Vacuum cleaner
Wand
Hose
Universal floor tool
Upholstery nozzle
Crevice nozzle
Dusting brush
Accessory clip

EDIT #1: Looks like the deal is available at multiple retailers. uopdated title and post. Thanks to @echo_jey and @superfigz for reporting this
Last edited by DoorCrasher on Dec 12th, 2022 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
54 replies
Jul 30, 2011
115 posts
41 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Was looking for a vacuum. Unfortunately I don't have a Costco membership. Is there anyway I can get one temporarily to purchase this vacuum?
Nov 10, 2003
805 posts
462 upvotes
BC, Canada
hellzscream wrote: Was looking for a vacuum. Unfortunately I don't have a Costco membership. Is there anyway I can get one temporarily to purchase this vacuum?
Get someone to buy you a Costco gift card
Nov 26, 2015
148 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto, ON
You can get a refurb C3 on eBay for not much more.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2009
1048 posts
573 upvotes
wrenkin wrote: You can get a refurb C3 on eBay for not much more.
For hardwood floor cleaning and quick cleaning purposes I really like compact Miele canister either C1 or C2 however if you got carpet then of course full electric c3 is best.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Nov 21, 2013
8128 posts
9301 upvotes
Montréal
hellzscream wrote: Was looking for a vacuum. Unfortunately I don't have a Costco membership. Is there anyway I can get one temporarily to purchase this vacuum?
No need to be a member to buy online at Costco.ca unless item is marked "Members only"

EDIT No.1: Looks like rules changed lately, YMMV on what I mentionned above
hvc wrote: pretty sure you need a membership to buy anything on costco.ca now. Unless they changed it back recently.
hvc wrote: Yeah, they changed it during Covid and require a membership to purchase anything from costco.ca. The "member only price" doesn't matter anymore, just that you need to log in and be a member to even see the price.
Last edited by DoorCrasher on Dec 12th, 2022 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
6917 posts
5833 upvotes
DoorCrasher wrote: No need to be a member to buy online at Costco.ca unless item is marked "Members only"
pretty sure you need a membership to buy anything on costco.ca now. Unless they changed it back recently.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Nov 21, 2013
8128 posts
9301 upvotes
Montréal
hvc wrote: pretty sure you need a membership to buy anything on costco.ca now. Unless they changed it back recently.
I don't know since I am a long time member. But that's what I heard multiple times. Costs nothing to try to create an account
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
1796 posts
1063 upvotes
Toronto
Whats the actual real price? Loblaws says their regular price is $499 with $150 off for $349
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
6917 posts
5833 upvotes
DoorCrasher wrote: I don't know since I am a long time member. But that's what I heard multiple times. Costs nothing to try to create an account
Yeah, they changed it during Covid and require a membership to purchase anything from costco.ca. The "member only price" doesn't matter anymore, just that you need to log in and be a member to even see the price.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Nov 21, 2013
8128 posts
9301 upvotes
Montréal
hvc wrote: Yeah, they changed it during Covid and require a membership to purchase anything from costco.ca. The "member only price" doesn't matter anymore, just that you need to log in and be a member to even see the price.
Ho, really? Never heard of this, sorry for any confusion if rules changed anytime lately...
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
5993 posts
5856 upvotes
BC
Hopefully it's obvious with COMPACT being in the model name, but the C2 is smaller than the C1 and C3 which can be a good thing for the weight reduction, but it will also mean that you go through the smaller FJM bags faster even though they are the same price as the larger GN bags. Also for people who skip the user's manual, the C2 comes with a note to always use the vacuum with the cord fully unwound to avoid overheating due to its compact design.
Last edited by SizzleChest on Dec 12th, 2022 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Nov 21, 2013
8128 posts
9301 upvotes
Montréal
SizzleChest wrote: Hopefully it's obvious with COMPACT being in the model name, but the C2 is smaller than the C1 and C3 which can be a good thing for the weight reduction, but it will also mean that you go through bags faster even though the price of the bags is the same. Also, the C2 comes with a note for users to always use the vacuum with the cord fully unwound to avoid overheating due to its compact design.
thanks for this infos, may be usefull to some RFD'ers interested in this item
Oct 2, 2015
384 posts
275 upvotes
Outremont, QC
For those without Costco access, $349 on Amazon as of this morning, sold by Miele. The Camel indicates this is ATL about $50 cheaper than previous ATL (going back to 2015) with a regular price of around $499. The reviews for this one are stellar, with the caveat it's for hardwood floors, not carpet, and you're locked into spending <$20/yr in proprietary bags. Reviews suggets its suction is top-tier and is overall well engineered. 6/7 year warranty + Costco guarantee made it easy to pull the trigger.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
6917 posts
5833 upvotes
Nimbusplane wrote: you're locked into spending <$20/yr in proprietary bags. Reviews suggets its suction is top-tier and is overall well engineered. 6/7 year warranty + Costco guarantee made it easy to pull the trigger.
Just clarifying here you're not locked into proprietary bags - you're just locked into bags, period. There's plenty of 3rd party Miele bags (like these) - quality YMMV.

You won't find a better performing vacuum than Miele canisters - the tradeoff vs stick vacuums (like Dyson) is convenience/portability.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
5993 posts
5856 upvotes
BC
hvc wrote: You won't find a better performing vacuum than Miele canisters - the tradeoff vs stick vacuums (like Dyson) is convenience/portability.
Sebo is apparently very good as well, but I don't know much about them. I've heard that they are actually better than Miele, but also more expensive and harder to find.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
1796 posts
1063 upvotes
Toronto
The C3 is $367 refurbished. Wondering if I should just get that instead but no Costco warranty
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
1796 posts
1063 upvotes
Toronto
desm0nd wrote: The C3 is $367 refurbished. Wondering if I should just get that instead but no Costco warranty
C3 is $699 - $200 = $499 on Costco for brand new

Is it worth the extra $150 for C3 vs C2