Napoleon 100 in. Electric Wall Mount Fireplace $899

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2020 4:14 pm
[OP]
Apr 16, 2020
14 posts
6 upvotes

[Costco] Napoleon 100 in. Electric Wall Mount Fireplace $899

Costco has this massive fireplace on sale. $350 off retail but expires tomorrow July 14th. The 72” is also on sale. Rating is not stellar, but amazing price for an electric fireplace this size. Another note, this fireplace can be flush mounted as the heating vents are in the front vs. behind or side.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2005
2194 posts
843 upvotes
This looks good but even though the price is great it is still a goodly chunk of change and for us buying it to store it until our basement is finished is probably a bad way to spend our money.

The deal looks good OP!
Thanks!
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2002
1531 posts
974 upvotes
Seems like a great price considering the size. Would make a great statement piece in the right room. In our recent reno, we looked at electric but ultimately opted for gas for the real flame. Probably goes without saying but make sure you check out electrics in person to make sure you’re ok with the artificial look.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2004
1521 posts
463 upvotes
Richmond Hill
How it work? Just hang it on the wall and plug it in? Like a TV? Or is it in wall and redo all the studs?
Oct 17, 2010
974 posts
652 upvotes
Edmonton
Focus wrote: How it work? Just hang it on the wall and plug it in? Like a TV? Or is it in wall and redo all the studs?
You can mount it both ways, either on the wall or frame it into the wall. Many higher end units offer both mounting options these days.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2007
1398 posts
634 upvotes
Toronto
100 inch is a big boy!

recently had a major reno done and i was told that the rule of thumb is that if you hang your tv above the fireplace, your tv size should be close to the fireplace, so i think the 7x inch one may be a better option for that arrangement.

while mine is not napoleon, the contractor installed a separate circuit breaker for this fireplace...not sure if required or just nice to have since they had the walls opened up and was redoing the elctricals

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)