Hot Deals

Costco

Nardi Bora (plastic chair?/Made in Italy) $65 (regular $120)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2021 9:11 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
10503 posts
76845 upvotes
Ontario

[Costco] Nardi Bora (plastic chair?/Made in Italy) $65 (regular $120)

This is like Herman miller of plastic chairs. it's made of Recyclable resin

It was released on Saturday. It costs $120/chair at home depot or other online stores.
It's comfortable. My bum loves it more than other plastic chairs.

Costco.ca is selling a different set ( 2 chairs and 1 table) = $400
https://www.costco.ca/nardi-spritz-3-pi ... 96141.html

has anyone purchased this brand before? how was it?

If you are into simplehuman or Herman miller, you might like this one as well.
IMG_8368.JPG
IMG_8369.JPG
IMG_8370.JPG
IMG_8375.1.JPG
IMG_8376.JPG
IMG_8377.0.JPG
IMG_8377.1.JPG
IMG_8377.2.jpg
Last edited by Mars2012 on May 12th, 2021 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: changed category
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
89 replies
Jan 14, 2013
124 posts
113 upvotes
TORONTO
I have a Nardi outdoor dining set and comes with this chair model. Very durable and comfy. Which Costco location did you find this from? I'd like to buy the set.
Aug 24, 2009
653 posts
267 upvotes
Mississauga
I bought the four piece set of these chairs and the 3 foot square table from costco.ca early in this season (looks like this - https://www.timeoutspace.com/products/n ... 0916810886). My family finds the table too small so we're going to return it when Costco accepts returns. If anyone is in the GTA and wants to pick up in South Mississauga at cost ($768) happy to do that.
Jan 2, 2009
390 posts
121 upvotes
I bought the 8 chair with expandable table a few months ago through Costco. I am sitting on one of the chairs right now. Very solid and comfortable. It is not a plastic chair in the sense of those ones with the weak legs. I don't see the set on their website, but it was actually shipped to me from a company called Bum Contract Equipment, so they may have some left.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
1853 posts
3937 upvotes
Vancouver
This looks like a good price for a quality item. Kind of a boring colour, but I'll have to check it out..
Mar 14, 2011
107 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone seen this in the GTA? are they even allowed to sell these now?
Aug 2, 2008
36 posts
26 upvotes
Canada
FYI, I called a store in Calgary and they did a search in their system. Not available in any stores in Alberta. Sounds like some in BC and ON. Not sure about other provinces.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
10503 posts
76845 upvotes
Ontario
chrisaaron wrote: Where are these for $65? In store?
Yes in store
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Apr 29, 2020
65 posts
45 upvotes
Have had Nardi sets going on third season and they are incredibly comfortable and durable

I also bought my set from Bum Contract. They have good prices and a great selection of items. Highly recommend for those looking for Nardi
Oct 16, 2005
640 posts
80 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: Yes in store
Hi which location if you don't mind me asking? I'm surprised they were selling them, I thought these might be considered non-essential. Thanks in advance!
Mar 21, 2013
7 posts
3 upvotes
Burnaby
I bought them today at a Costco Burnaby. Only 2 left after I got mine.
Feb 3, 2007
899 posts
92 upvotes
Does anyone know if a Canadian store has the matching dining table
Jan 11, 2008
617 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know if Costcos in the GTA have the chair?
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2010
4853 posts
2881 upvotes
Deadpool_Merc wrote: Has anyone seen this in the GTA? are they even allowed to sell these now?
Are we still in essentials only? I don't think they'd be able to sell them, then.

These chairs look nice..hopefully they do make it to the GTA!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8597 posts
3416 upvotes
Toronto
simsin wrote: Does anyone know if a Canadian store has the matching dining table
Also interested in a suitable table that could seat 6-8 for outside.
Nov 6, 2013
444 posts
283 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Costco at Bridge Montreal has like 50+ tables and I think 80+ chairs. I bought 2 chairs and a table and do find it comfortable. I had a small IKEA bistro set, which is smaller on paper but having the leg room thanks to the tripod makes a big difference compared to the folding table.

The in-store price is much better than even the online sale earlier this month for a similar model ($400 - 50 for "Spritz" bistro set); FWIW, at Bridge the table was $70, not $75. Just a note that you do have to make sure you grab chairs that aren't scratched, since they are just stacked in the warehouse, not individually packed. Presumably the online ones are individually packaged and so aren't scratched.

Cheers, OP. Saved me ~150$ compared to buying online.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
1853 posts
3937 upvotes
Vancouver
Costco in Richmond has them. Many chairs (50+?) but only a dozen or so tables as of last night.

I bought the table. I like it. It's pretty basic, but it seems like good quality: durable, not wobbly, clean design. Since it's plastic, I feel better about leaving it in the rain here in Vancouver.
I didn't buy the chairs. They're good quality, but too office-looking for my liking. We already have some chairs.
Sep 5, 2007
69 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
Was at Overlea yesterday, there were a couple of outdoor chairs for sale in the garden area but did not see the Nardi Bora.
FYI, plant selection was pretty poor, staff mentioned that everything was selling quickly, restocking on Tue & Thu.
Aug 2, 2008
36 posts
26 upvotes
Canada
I just picked up two chairs and a table at the Costco near Deerfoot Meadows (ie. Heritage) in Calgary. At 10:30am today, there were about 10 chairs and six tables. Probably not much left by now.