Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Natrel Salted Butter $2.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2019 3:43 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 13, 2017
82 posts
417 upvotes

[Costco] Natrel Salted Butter $2.99

Have seen Butter on sale, again this time at Costco
Images
  • 21892F1B-E6F1-49D0-9D81-CD71F744A6A8.jpeg
15 replies
Deal Guru
May 9, 2007
13061 posts
3875 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
Location?

Costco East or Costco West?
Global warming will be exceeded during the 21st century unless deep reductions in carbon dioxide (CO2) and other greenhouse gas emissions occur United Nations IPCC Report 2021

Every disaster film starts with scientists being ignored
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 28, 2008
3794 posts
5833 upvotes
Langley, BC
The kids are hungry again!
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1844 posts
2600 upvotes
Halifax
mbertacco wrote: Not a fan of the Natrel brand.
It seems contrived like its not quite natural.

no name butter is on sale at SDM for 3.49. Combine with 20x and 50 spend and you get over 1$ in points back.
Jr. Member
Dec 1, 2014
145 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Lactantia brand butter is also on sale for $2.99 at metro
Newbie
Apr 21, 2010
83 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
Predator76 wrote: Lactantia brand butter is also on sale for $2.99 at metro
I don’t see metro has 2.99 for Lactantia on the flyer. Do you see it in store?
Jr. Member
Dec 1, 2014
145 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto, ON
zhige50 wrote: I don’t see metro has 2.99 for Lactantia on the flyer. Do you see it in store?
Yes , saw it last night and bought them. Location: downtown Toronto
Newbie
Oct 8, 2016
59 posts
32 upvotes
Predator76 wrote: Yes , saw it last night and bought them. Location: downtown Toronto
It was on sale last week (ended Wednesday I believe?). Might just be extra stock the stores wants to get rid of. My nearby no frills does that often. Order an obscene amount of sale items and have lots left over the next week.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
3559 posts
9149 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
tdracer wrote: It seems contrived like its not quite natural.

no name butter is on sale at SDM for 3.49. Combine with 20x and 50 spend and you get over 1$ in points back.
Rare ppl spend more than $50 at sdm.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
7546 posts
8060 upvotes
tdracer wrote: It seems contrived like its not quite natural.

no name butter is on sale at SDM for 3.49. Combine with 20x and 50 spend and you get over 1$ in points back.

I know you said "it seems"... But... Butter is butter...cream, and may contain milk as well. + salt for salted butter.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1844 posts
2600 upvotes
Halifax
DoorCrasher wrote: I know you said "it seems"... But... Butter is butter...cream, and may contain milk as well. + salt for salted butter.
Natrel....natural. their name is contrived to convey natural without actually being natural. Kind of like lifetime sheds with a 10 year warranty. I know what butter is.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
7546 posts
8060 upvotes
tdracer wrote: Natrel....natural. their name is contrived to convey natural without actually being natural. Kind of like lifetime sheds with a 10 year warranty. I know what butter is.
How Natrel butter isn't natural? As I said, ingredients are cream, may contain Milk, and Salt for salted butter. Only natural ingredients unless cream milk (as long as it comes from canada, not US!!) and salt are not natural things. FYI Cream comes from fat in milk, milk comes from cows ( at least milk used to make butter) and Salt comes from mines, naturally found in nature 🤪
Last edited by DoorCrasher on Oct 12th, 2019 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
28644 posts
14191 upvotes
DoorCrasher wrote: How Natrel butter isn't natural? As I said, ingredients are cream, may contain Milk, and Salt for salted butter. Only natural ingredients unless cream milk and salt are not natural things. FYI Cream comes from fat in milk, milk comes from cows ( at least milk used to make butter) and Salt comes from mines, naturally found in nature 🤪
They're implying that the name "natrel" isn't "natural" not the product itself.

Reminds me of that Futurama episode where Leila orders a "Froot" cup.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)