Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Natural Concepts Sanitizer 3.78L $33.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2020 11:07 pm
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
aviator_13 wrote: FYI this natural concepts stuff smells a little like bargain tequila
This is sold at Walmart as well. Absolutely awful. Wanted to give it away. Can't use it, stays on your hands, smells up your car. People asked me, "what's that smell" and I'd have to tell them oh it's my sanitizer lol
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2003
2883 posts
1622 upvotes
It uses technical grade as opposed to food grade alcohol. Wash your hands after using due to possible heavy metal content.
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6565 upvotes
Toronto
drunkgoat wrote: It uses technical grade as opposed to food grade alcohol. Wash your hands after using due to possible heavy metal content.
good to know
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
2208 posts
692 upvotes
Toronto
DaVibe wrote: This is sold at Walmart as well. Absolutely awful. Wanted to give it away. Can't use it, stays on your hands, smells up your car. People asked me, "what's that smell" and I'd have to tell them oh it's my sanitizer lol
+1. I can’t stand this stuff and tried to overcome the smell but no luck
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2018
2722 posts
5383 upvotes
Winterpeg
This was $19.99 when I was in store a month ago. How 30 days can change. WOW!
Telus EPP - $40 30GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk/Text - Incl. Apple Watch LTE
Public Mobile $34 50GB 5G Unlimited Talk/Text Canada/US
TextNow SIM X 2 Unlimited US CAN MEX Talk/Text in US FREE! 1 CAD 1 US.
Fongo $17.99 12 month texting
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2018
2722 posts
5383 upvotes
Winterpeg
2K6TSX wrote: +1. I can’t stand this stuff and tried to overcome the smell but no luck
This stuff smells horrible. And you right, it's hard to get the smell off. I kid you not, I got a teaspoon of peanut butter and washed my hands with it for 30 seconds. Granted I smelled like peanut butter for a bit but better than smelling like ass.
Telus EPP - $40 30GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk/Text - Incl. Apple Watch LTE
Public Mobile $34 50GB 5G Unlimited Talk/Text Canada/US
TextNow SIM X 2 Unlimited US CAN MEX Talk/Text in US FREE! 1 CAD 1 US.
Fongo $17.99 12 month texting
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6565 upvotes
Toronto
KenAdams wrote: This was $19.99 when I was in store a month ago. How 30 days can change. WOW!
I never seen it this low
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

Aug 29, 2013
848 posts
737 upvotes
Waterloo
Poutinesauce wrote: Stop complaining about this gel, it is perfectly fine.
Who pee’d in this guys sanitizer? Lol
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
2208 posts
692 upvotes
Toronto
DaVibe wrote: I diluted it with another sanitizer and it didn't help
Lol i tried everything - just gave away all my bottles in the end. Even washing my hands after using it wouldn’t get rid of the smell. This stuff scarred me lmao
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6565 upvotes
Toronto
DaVibe wrote: I diluted it with another sanitizer and it didn't help
maybe try adding a few drops of ur favourite scent of essential oil? or return it ?? lol
Last edited by Pochacco on Oct 10th, 2020 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6565 upvotes
Toronto
2K6TSX wrote: Lol i tried everything - just gave away all my bottles in the end. Even washing my hands after using it wouldn’t get rid of the smell. This stuff scarred me lmao
Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy🤣

Jun 24, 2016
624 posts
448 upvotes
Toronto
It smells really bad and returned this stuff with in an hr after i opened the first bottle.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
2K6TSX wrote: Lol i tried everything - just gave away all my bottles in the end. Even washing my hands after using it wouldn’t get rid of the smell. This stuff scarred me lmao
It's funny, it's the first sanitizer that would encourage me to wash my hands. It's like haha you idiot, get off your behind and go to the sink!

It's probably saving my life!
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2012
9301 posts
10316 upvotes
What are you even going on about, it smells ok, I barely notice the smell, the gel is moisturizing and pleasant.

And I even saw someone say it is loaded with heavy metals because of its alcohol content. As if Health Canada would allow it to remain on the market if it was dangerous.

You guys are living in clown world.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
2208 posts
692 upvotes
Toronto
Poutinesauce wrote: What are you even going on about, it smells ok, I barely notice the smell, the gel is moisturizing and pleasant.

And I even saw someone say it is loaded with heavy metals because of its alcohol content. As if Health Canada would allow it to remain on the market if it was dangerous.

You guys are living in clown world.
Nowhere did I say it was dangerous. Just smells super strong (it would engulf my car or at least feel like it) and irritated the hell out of me. It’s clear that more than one of us have had this experience.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)