Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Nespresso Inissia Coffee Machine - $99.97 Now with $100 Nespresso credit!

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2019 6:22 pm
[OP]
Sep 6, 2006
458 posts
762 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Nespresso Inissia Coffee Machine - $99.97 Now with $100 Nespresso credit!

Since the other thread got moved to expired deals, I'm creating a new one.

79 units at time of posting. *Back in stock

https://www.nespresso.com/privileges/promotions

Other machines on sale:

Nespresso CitiZ Coffee Machine - $161.99 - Use promo code 'Friends' extra 15% off. With ebates and promo code should come down to roughly $130 + tax *Back in stock

https://www.thebay.com/nespresso-citiz- ... ID=mCADEvz

Don't forget 5% ebates for The Bay.

DeLonghi EN520RCA - Lattissima Plus -$149.88

https://www.canadacomputers.com/product ... _id=096040
https://www.canadacomputers.com/product ... _id=096039

These ones come with a 14 pod sample too.

Previous thread

costco-buy-nespresso-inissia-99-97-get- ... t-2267748/
Last edited by cool069 on Mar 26th, 2019 12:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
178 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
1188 posts
2308 upvotes
Blazing hot, thanks OP

I browsed the Nespresso website, looks like the Essenza mini and the Inissia at $179 from Nespresso themselves are the best way to get this deal.
I would be really worried about getting the Costco one in the OP and pretty much anything else that is on sale, cause even on discounted models at Nespresso there is no credit.
Last edited by kimwoobingsu on Mar 22nd, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mar 12, 2017
337 posts
414 upvotes
There's a bunch of conditions on the promotion, I've highlighted where it could be problematic for redemption:

Receive $100 of Nespresso coffee with the purchase of any Nespresso coffee machine.*
*Offer only valid on Nespresso coffee machines purchased between March 22 and April 18, 2019, while supplies last. Machines must be sold at the suggested retail price to be eligible for the offer. This offer is valid on all colors, with or without Aeroccino Black Milk Frother, for all the Nespresso coffee machine models, excluding Nespresso Business Solution coffee machines. Offer is available through participating retailers, through select loyalty programs, by phone at 1-855-325-5781 (toll free), at Nespresso Boutiques and online at www.nespresso.com. This is not an instant credit. The $100 coffee credit is redeemable in one of two ways: 1. When a completed application is submitted online at www.nespresso.com/privileges by May 31st, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM EST, including a proof of purchase and a copy of the machine serial number. 2. At a Nespresso Boutique; if you would like to instantly redeem your coffee credit, a minimum coffee order of $100 before applicable taxes is required. The credit is valid for one year from the date it is issued on the account. The credit will be removed from the Nespresso account if the machine is returned. The Nespresso Club is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, late, illegible or incomplete applications. For further information on how to obtain your credit or to obtain an application form, visit www.nespresso.com/privileges or call the Nespresso Club at 1-855-325-5781. Offer valid in Canada only and only for Canadian shipping addresses. Void where prohibited or restricted. Not valid in combination with any other offer, promotion or employee discount. Offer may be cancelled at any time without notice.

Applicable to machines purchased at participating Costco locations only:
*Offer only valid on eligible Nespresso Vertuo™ Silver coffee machines by De’Longhi purchased between March 18 and April 15, 2019, while supplies last
. This offer excludes Nespresso Business Solution coffee machines. Offer valid for machines purchased in Canada only and solely at participating Canadian Costco locations. This is not an instant credit. The $100 coffee credit is redeemable in one of two ways: 1. Online at www.nespresso.com/privileges by submitting a complete application including a proof of purchase and a copy of the machine serial number, by May 31st, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM EST. 2. At a Nespresso Boutique; if you would like to redeem your coffee credit at the same time as your machine purchase, a minimum coffee order of $100 before applicable taxes is required. The credit is valid for one year from the date it is issued on the account. The credit will be removed from the Nespresso account if the machine is returned. The Nespresso Club is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, late, illegible or incomplete applications. For further information on how to obtain your credit or to obtain an application form visit www.nespresso.com/privileges or call the Nespresso Club at 1-855-350-5812. Offer valid in Canada only and only for Canadian shipping addresses. Void where prohibited or restricted. Not valid in combination with any other offer on machines from Nespresso, promotion or employee discount. Offer may be cancelled at any time without notice.

The posted Costco machine may not qualify as it is below suggested retail, and not the model outlined in the conditions.
[OP]
Sep 6, 2006
458 posts
762 upvotes
Toronto
antigonah wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 2:35 pm
There's a bunch of conditions on the promotion, I've highlighted where it could be problematic for redemption:

Receive $100 of Nespresso coffee with the purchase of any Nespresso coffee machine.*
*Offer only valid on Nespresso coffee machines purchased between March 22 and April 18, 2019, while supplies last. Machines must be sold at the suggested retail price to be eligible for the offer.
I had the same question last time for the promo and if you check the expired thread, Nespresso gave the credit regardless. I had no problem with mine.
Mar 12, 2017
337 posts
414 upvotes
cool069 wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 2:42 pm
I had the same question last time for the promo and if you check the expired thread, Nespresso gave the credit regardless. I had no problem with mine.
Sorry I missed the last thread, I'll check it out now but did it specify the specific model that must be included for Costco purchases?

[Edit] Last promo also had the language which states:

*Offer only valid on eligible Nespresso Vertuo™ Silver coffee machines by De’Longhi purchased between March 5 and 18, 2019, while supplies last.
This offer excludes Nespresso Business Solution coffee machines. Offer valid for machines purchased in Canada only and solely at participating Canadian Costco locations. This is not an instant credit. The $50 coffee credit is redeemable in one of two ways: 1. When a completed application is submitted online at www.nespresso.com/promotion/ca by April 7, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM EST, including proof of purchase and a copy of the machine serial number, 2. At a Nespresso boutique if you would like to redeem your coffee credit at the same time as your machine purchase, a minimum coffee order of $50 before applicable taxes is required. Credit is valid for one year from the date it is issued on the account. The credit will be removed from the Nespresso account if the machine is returned. The Nespresso Club is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, late, illegible or incomplete applications. For further information on how to obtain your credit or to obtain an application form visit www.nespresso.com/promotion/ca or call the Nespresso Club at 1-855-350-5812. Offer valid in Canada only and only for Canadian shipping addresses. Void where prohibited or restricted. Not valid in combination with any other offer on machines from Nespresso, promotion or employee discount. Offer may be cancelled at any time without notice.
All trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., Vevey, Switzerland and used under licence. ©2019 Nestlé.
[OP]
Sep 6, 2006
458 posts
762 upvotes
Toronto
antigonah wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 2:43 pm
Sorry I missed the last thread, I'll check it out now but did it specify the specific model that must be included for Costco purchases?

[Edit] Last promo also had the language which states:

*Offer only valid on eligible Nespresso Vertuo™ Silver coffee machines by De’Longhi purchased between March 5 and 18, 2019, while supplies last.
This offer excludes Nespresso Business Solution coffee machines. Offer valid for machines purchased in Canada only and solely at participating Canadian Costco locations. This is not an instant credit. The $50 coffee credit is redeemable in one of two ways: 1. When a completed application is submitted online at www.nespresso.com/promotion/ca by April 7, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM EST, including proof of purchase and a copy of the machine serial number, 2. At a Nespresso boutique if you would like to redeem your coffee credit at the same time as your machine purchase, a minimum coffee order of $50 before applicable taxes is required. Credit is valid for one year from the date it is issued on the account. The credit will be removed from the Nespresso account if the machine is returned. The Nespresso Club is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, late, illegible or incomplete applications. For further information on how to obtain your credit or to obtain an application form visit www.nespresso.com/promotion/ca or call the Nespresso Club at 1-855-350-5812. Offer valid in Canada only and only for Canadian shipping addresses. Void where prohibited or restricted. Not valid in combination with any other offer on machines from Nespresso, promotion or employee discount. Offer may be cancelled at any time without notice.
All trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., Vevey, Switzerland and used under licence. ©2019 Nestlé.
Everyone bought this one. I also bought the Canada Computer one and they gave me the credit too.
Nov 26, 2012
48 posts
64 upvotes
Montreal
Can I buy it from Costco online? Do I just show my online receipt in-store or send it to them?
Feb 26, 2014
373 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Need to buy some capsules anyways, why not get an almost free unit as well Winking Face

If credit doesn't work, I'll just return the unit.
Nov 20, 2010
114 posts
61 upvotes
Man... I have a CitiZ already... But i want a Vertuo line for day to day coffee... Is there any other deals on those? Other than tossing out another 250
Nov 25, 2018
57 posts
7 upvotes
yes, you can. I did mine today morning and got 50$ credit. :) Feeling bad now, i should have waited till today. :(
Nov 26, 2012
48 posts
64 upvotes
Montreal
Were you replying to me?

Also, I guess I need to wait for the machine to arrive to redeem the capsules since I would need the serial number?
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
1188 posts
2308 upvotes
humansoul wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 3:00 pm
How many capsules can you buy off a $100 credit?
original line maybe like 120?
Vertuo maybe like 90?

different coffees = different prices