New Apple AirPods Pro with MagSafe Charging Case - $248.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2021 10:54 am
[OP]
Dec 13, 2020
150 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Costco] [Black Friday] New Apple AirPods Pro with MagSafe Charging Case - $248.99

Hey guys

The newly launched Apple AirPods Pro (with the magsafe charging case) are now on sale at CostCo for $286.99 (down from $329 at Apple). Not to mention the AppleCare for $10 less than direct from Apple, this is a pretty sweet deal for anyone looking to snag this newer model!

UPDATE: BF price now down to $248.99 (until 12/01/21) !

NOTE: This is for CostCo members only

https://www.costco.ca/apple-airpods-pro ... 14251.html
Last edited by pkamto on Nov 24th, 2021 11:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
73 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2267 posts
1782 upvotes
Markham
AirPods 3 or AirPods Pro?
-------
Thank you
Jul 3, 2019
222 posts
277 upvotes
Airpods Pro was updated with a MagSafe case.

Airpods 3 costs $237.99 on Costco.ca
Deal Fanatic
Jun 20, 2020
9862 posts
11233 upvotes
Toronto
kunamvahees wrote: AirPods 3 or AirPods Pro?
Pro adds Active Noise Cancellation, Transparency mode and multiple ear tips

Here’s why AirPods Pro are a better option for most buyers than AirPods 3
https://9to5mac.com/2021/10/24/comment- ... airpods-3/

For ANC and the best quality sound among Apple's in-ear AirPods, choose the ‌AirPods Pro‌. For the best battery life and the best price, choose the AirPods.
https://www.macrumors.com/2021/10/27/ai ... rpods-pro/
Deal Fanatic
Jun 20, 2020
9862 posts
11233 upvotes
Toronto
tkl2020 wrote: Airpods 3 looks cleaner imo
Apple introduced a new contoured shape for the ‌AirPods 3‌ that's meant to better stay in the ears, and we've found that they fit well and provide a good seal for improved sound compared to prior-generation models. Reviewers with smaller ears have found the ‌AirPods 3‌ to be a bit big, so if that's your situation, you might want to choose the ‌AirPods Pro‌.

from https://www.macrumors.com/2021/10/27/ai ... rpods-pro/
Sep 4, 2020
24 posts
21 upvotes
You can still find the air pods pro without the MagSafe case on sale for $250 at most retailers for the past couple weeks. A better deal unless you really want MagSafe.
Mar 8, 2010
401 posts
327 upvotes
Calgary
Not clear what the advantage of the MagSafe charging case is.
The APP are the same.
Seems like a premium for the case.
Nov 30, 2013
196 posts
198 upvotes
Hamilton
targa88 wrote: Not clear what the advantage of the MagSafe charging case is.
The APP are the same.
Yea an extra $37 bucks plus tax is a-lot for four tiny magnet’s Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat. Upvoted OP non the less.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 20, 2020
9862 posts
11233 upvotes
Toronto
targa88 wrote: Not clear what the advantage of the MagSafe charging case is.
The APP are the same.
The regular price ($329) of the AirPods Pro did not change when Apple included the MagSafe Wireless Charging case.

The AirPods Pro without MagSafe are discontinued.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15120 posts
9535 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Yes it’s just a new case, the Pro’s inside didn’t change. Look for older Pro deals.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1263 posts
3273 upvotes
New Brunswick
After almost 2 years of owning the Pros, I can sum up my experience as: "I miss my regular Airpods".

Some people's ears work great with silicon tips; unfortunately mine don't. I'm curious if the fit of the 3rd gen 'pods would closer to the regulars, or to the Pros.
Feb 14, 2011
629 posts
417 upvotes
Canada
BranCracker wrote: After almost 2 years of owning the Pros, I can sum up my experience as: "I miss my regular Airpods".

Some people's ears work great with silicon tips; unfortunately mine don't. I'm curious if the fit of the 3rd gen 'pods would closer to the regulars, or to the Pros.
Closer to regulars for sure
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2018
1432 posts
2303 upvotes
I got these on the Shoppers deal a few weeks ago. The Pro's sound pretty good. I did however find they still didn't stay well in my ears. After watching a YouTube video, I just turned them upside down so the bottom fit under my ear cartilage. Never even thought of that. Ha. IMO the biggest downfall of the others are they don't stay in your ear. JMO.
$52 20GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk and Text - Telus EPP Plan
$50 15GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk and Text - Rogers BYE BYE ROGERS!
$22.99 1GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Talk/Text Canada - Public Mobile
Fongo. Free CAD Calling.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
21338 posts
1405 upvotes
Shanghai, China
Chince wrote: Yea an extra $37 bucks plus tax is a-lot for four tiny magnet’s Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat. Upvoted OP non the less.
I agree. Seems like a pretty big premium for the case. I'll pass.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
2081 posts
1952 upvotes
Surrey
BranCracker wrote: After almost 2 years of owning the Pros, I can sum up my experience as: "I miss my regular Airpods".

For me the Pros fit fine… if I have memory foam tips that is. Kinda sucks that I had to pay extra for the tips, but it’s only because of them that the APP stay in my ears. The regular airpods though are useless for my ears, lol.
[OP]
Dec 13, 2020
150 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Chince wrote: Yea an extra $37 bucks plus tax is a-lot for four tiny magnet’s Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat. Upvoted OP non the less.
I do agree. It was the extra $10 savings on AppleCare from Costco versus buying it direct from Apple that made this sweet enough for me over the older $250 deal
Jul 16, 2018
104 posts
108 upvotes
Dhanushan wrote: AirPods 3 vs AirPods Pro

Apple's long-awaited third-generation AirPods launched yesterday alongside new MacBook Pro models, and we picked up a pair to compare them to the AirPods Pro. If you're wondering whether you should choose the ‌AirPods Pro‌ or the AirPods 3 when buying AirPods for the first time or upgrading, this comparison video should help.

Read more: https://www.macrumors.com/2021/10/27/ai ... rpods-pro/
lmao wtf?
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2226 posts
1490 upvotes
Toronto
Fit is a huge consideration between the 3 and Pros. Silicone tips actually stay in my ear whereas the one size fits all plastic design slips out of the right ear hole with a slight tilt of my head.

Outside of battery life or noise cancelling, this should be your first things to consider. No problem to the 95% of perfect ears for both though.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1383 posts
3240 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
KenAdams wrote: I got these on the Shoppers deal a few weeks ago. The Pro's sound pretty good. I did however find they still didn't stay well in my ears. After watching a YouTube video, I just turned them upside down so the bottom fit under my ear cartilage. Never even thought of that. Ha. IMO the biggest downfall of the others are they don't stay in your ear. JMO.

Ditto. I wear them upside down as well. It’s still not a perfect fit and requires periodic adjustments, but it’s the only way I can use the APP.
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)