2144 upvotes
Vancouver
Any in Vancouver area costcos?
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2005
1097 posts
371 upvotes
Leduc
Nodoze1 wrote: Bought two weeks ago for my teen for gym use. Reviews online were so so with light fabric and tearing. Well, not so. They look great after a few washes and no visible thread loss. Yes, a good buy.
Hang to dry to get the most life out of them. Putting them in the dryer can warp the shape. Eventually the fabric will probably start to pile or attract other clothing lint which is next to impossible to get off but the structure should be fine. An employer at a labor job i had would give their staff generic versions of these shirts each year and they held up well.
rfdnewbie6910 wrote: its been that price for like a couple of weeks in the warehouse, i bought a pack of white, and returned it immediately. i could count my nipple hair thru the mesh, thats how see thru it is...if u gonna buy it, buy black.
This holds true for other brands as well. The white is somewhat translucent where as other colors are not despite being the same thickness.
Jun 21, 2019
86 posts
74 upvotes
ANyone see these in Edmonton costco's? Need some cheap tshirts and my go-to Old Navy shirts felt like garbage for $10/each. Thanks
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
2355 posts
2905 upvotes
microwave wrote: Hang to dry to get the most life out of them. Putting them in the dryer can warp the shape. Eventually the fabric will probably start to pile or attract other clothing lint which is next to impossible to get off but the structure should be fine. An employer at a labor job i had would give their staff generic versions of these shirts each year and they held up well.

This holds true for other brands as well. The white is somewhat translucent where as other colors are not despite being the same thickness.
not necessarily, i have 2 white ones from gymshark, one is very see through, one is perfectly fine. it really just depends on how they made it.

ur first advice is spot on, all these active, mesh, polyester, quick dry stuff, should be hung to dry, they dry super fast too (duh its in the name)
Dec 17, 2006
546 posts
265 upvotes
Calgary
How's the neck on these after washing and drying/hanging?

Can't stand when the neck loses shape. The dreaded "bacon neck".
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2012
2278 posts
2675 upvotes
Vancouver
gyu138 wrote: How have these held up in the washer and dryer?
These should be hang dry... All of these polyester blend active wear /drifit type shirts are always hang dry. They only take like an hour to dry hanging anyways
Dec 16, 2020
216 posts
356 upvotes
These cheap non cotton shirts are disgusting. It makes you smell like bo if you wear it the entire day, like concentrated bo, not light bo. Actually now that i think about it, anytime in my life i've smelled bo on people theyre always wearing these type of shirts. Looks, fit, comfort you just cannot beat pure cotton
xtreme to the maximum
Nov 4, 2004
157 posts
286 upvotes
Markham
xtremeguy wrote: These cheap non cotton shirts are disgusting. It makes you smell like bo if you wear it the entire day, like concentrated bo, not light bo. Actually now that i think about it, anytime in my life i've smelled bo on people theyre always wearing these type of shirts. Looks, fit, comfort you just cannot beat pure cotton
Agree. I would also add, we should consider the impact of microplastics on the environment. Laundering polyester microfibre clothing deposits microplastics into the water and air.
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
11430 posts
4850 upvotes
xtremeguy wrote: These cheap non cotton shirts are disgusting. It makes you smell like bo if you wear it the entire day, like concentrated bo, not light bo. Actually now that i think about it, anytime in my life i've smelled bo on people theyre always wearing these type of shirts. Looks, fit, comfort you just cannot beat pure cotton
Nice to see another comment about them not being cotton and i thought I was the only one Slightly Smiling Face
Last edited by bobcat99 on Jan 28th, 2023 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
2355 posts
2905 upvotes
they also make u freeze ur ass off in the winter when its -10 out compared to long sleeve sweatshirts, whats ur point?? they are completely diff use cases, these are meant to be worn when ur exercising, not watching a movie, when u sweating ur ass off, ofc u gonna smell like bo, if u were wearing cotton, it will get drenched wet, not only do they show, they also stay wet. so if ur sweat is staying on the shirt instead of evaporating, do u reckon it will smell better?? such ignorance
Mar 11, 2007
251 posts
50 upvotes
Saw these at the Costco Heartland location for $13.99 last weekend.
Mar 28, 2017
80 posts
61 upvotes
I agree as well.
I saw the discount tag and checked them out, but as I get older I prefer shirts with more natural fiber content and yes I know dye isn't natural. I would only wear these to the gym or for physical activity.

Often they smell bad because people use fibric softener that will create the BO smell even more. This type of fabric cannot mix with fabric softener (softener is also bad for your machine and your health)

This is essentially a plastic tee.
Dec 3, 2018
666 posts
762 upvotes
Laval, QC
It's a great product, bought it 2 weeks ago. Love at this price.
Jun 10, 2011
72 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
For less than $5/shirt, I bought 1 pack of black t-shirt. They are very comfortable and light. No smell at all. Lol. I'm going to get some more before the sale ends.
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
11430 posts
4850 upvotes
rfdnewbie6910 wrote: they also make u freeze ur ass off in the winter when its -10 out compared to long sleeve sweatshirts, whats ur point?? they are completely diff use cases, these are meant to be worn when ur exercising, not watching a movie, when u sweating ur ass off, ofc u gonna smell like bo, if u were wearing cotton, it will get drenched wet, not only do they show, they also stay wet. so if ur sweat is staying on the shirt instead of evaporating, do u reckon it will smell better?? such ignorance
Day started off rough?
[OP]
Dec 27, 2011
602 posts
424 upvotes
AB
ADenariusSaved wrote: Aw f***, not online, gotta walk. Thanks OP, will pick up a large one. These things V-taper?
The Kirkland Signatures actually do surprisingly, but that swoleness will be taken over by the fashion faux-pas.
It's available online, jackfollow shared the link. I can't comment on the v taper as I cannot see my own back fully and haven't seen this shirt on someone else yet. But i think it shows upper back muscles pretty well.
Nov 6, 2022
82 posts
46 upvotes
I remembered this being 4 t-shirts for around $15. It wasn't even too long ago but such is life
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
11430 posts
4850 upvotes
hyosuke116 wrote: I remembered this being 4 t-shirts for around $15. It wasn't even too long ago but such is life
Costco never carried this until recently though.