Hot Deals

Costco

New Balance crew neck t shirts 3 pack - $13.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 30th, 2023 11:19 pm
Dec 16, 2020
216 posts
356 upvotes
rfdnewbie6910 wrote: they also make u freeze ur ass off in the winter when its -10 out compared to long sleeve sweatshirts, whats ur point?? they are completely diff use cases, these are meant to be worn when ur exercising, not watching a movie, when u sweating ur ass off, ofc u gonna smell like bo, if u were wearing cotton, it will get drenched wet, not only do they show, they also stay wet. so if ur sweat is staying on the shirt instead of evaporating, do u reckon it will smell better?? such ignorance
The moisture wicking thing is just marketing gimmick to sell cheap plastic clothing. These are unwearable at the gym, you will reak. You also sweat more. They're disgusting, and they fit like [...] and uncomfortable. You can literally buy cotton shirts at winners for 20 bucks for 3.
Last edited by CarrieRFD on Jan 25th, 2023 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit for language
xtreme to the maximum
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
2355 posts
2905 upvotes
xtremeguy wrote: The moisture wicking thing is just marketing gimmick to sell cheap plastic clothing. These are unwearable at the gym, you will reak. You also sweat more. They're disgusting, and they fit like [...] and uncomfortable. You can literally buy cotton shirts at winners for 20 bucks for 3.
it is definitively not. i dont wear it at the gym, but i do wear it when im playing badminton, and while they are [...] at wiping sweat off of my face, they are great at evaporating the sweat off of me. before when i would wear cotton, i can feel the wet shirt sticking to my skin, and its nasty af. but with these type of shirts, i dont have that, it dries up super fast. they fit great, and not uncomfortable at all. maybe u just need shell out a few more bucks to buy better quality ones. i dont know what u been buying, and i cant speak for these ones specifically, but my gym shark ones are great.
Last edited by CarrieRFD on Jan 25th, 2023 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: edit language
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2008
2469 posts
765 upvotes
You wear cotton at the gym, and you smell B.O. everywhere. I've got some bad news for you, buddy.
xtremeguy wrote: The moisture wicking thing is just marketing gimmick to sell cheap plastic clothing. These are unwearable at the gym, you will reak. You also sweat more. They're disgusting, and they fit like [...] and uncomfortable. You can literally buy cotton shirts at winners for 20 bucks for 3.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2010
1598 posts
449 upvotes
xtremeguy wrote: These cheap non cotton shirts are disgusting. It makes you smell like bo if you wear it the entire day, like concentrated bo, not light bo. Actually now that i think about it, anytime in my life i've smelled bo on people theyre always wearing these type of shirts. Looks, fit, comfort you just cannot beat pure cotton
sounds like a personal problem lol
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2011
2571 posts
991 upvotes
Bought a pack and these are great! Super light and if you hold them up to the light, it looks like there's holes in them, so perfect for working out. Washed them a few times and they've held up great. If anyone liked these, I'd advise buying a few more packs now before they lower the quality without changing the packaging and selling for the same price like with the 32C shirts.
Dec 16, 2020
216 posts
356 upvotes
epik89 wrote: sounds like a personal problem lol
No, stop wearing them. You might not smell your bo but other people can.
xtreme to the maximum
Dec 16, 2020
216 posts
356 upvotes
RedFlagRobot wrote: You wear cotton at the gym, and you smell B.O. everywhere. I've got some bad news for you, buddy.
Lol i literally shower BEFORE the gym. I'm fresh as **** all the time. Sorry little pal
xtreme to the maximum
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
2355 posts
2905 upvotes
xtremeguy wrote: Lol i literally shower BEFORE the gym. I'm fresh as **** all the time. Sorry little pal
lmao, if u have to shower BEFORE the gym, that says a lot, i wouldnt wear these shirts either if i were you then, cuz they are very ventilating, i imagine ur bo will go right through the mesh, please stick to ur cotton shirts, for the rest of us, thank u
Jan 12, 2007
422 posts
133 upvotes
Thread is getting a bit ridiculous.. There are people who react to synthetic fabrics and it makes their body odour worse so they are better off buying cotton based shirts or spend more for stink free (or less) t-shirts at lululemon and others.
Some people don't react as bad, so they are fine these type which go on sale regularly.

Everyone in not the same! So don't get so worked up :-)
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2018
1359 posts
2168 upvotes
Centre of the Univer…
hyosuke116 wrote: I remembered this being 4 t-shirts for around $15. It wasn't even too long ago but such is life
Did you mean the Kirkland New Balance? :rolleyes:
Dec 26, 2016
93 posts
64 upvotes
xtremeguy wrote: Lol i literally shower BEFORE the gym. I'm fresh as **** all the time. Sorry little pal
I'm fresh as **** all the time.

lol
Nov 25, 2014
77 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
Bought these yesterday. Not really feeling the material and fit. Material gets staticky and there's already bacon neck right out of the box. Also now that I've tried it on, I realize that I had a NB shirt very similar to this one, but it shrunk in LENGTH ONLY after the first wash. I now use it as a crop top. Good for the price I guess but I think the 32 Cools from Costco (not sure if its still being sold) are much better.
Feb 18, 2009
476 posts
389 upvotes
Toronto
FYI, these are not of the same quality as if you bought from NB directly. Most likely made for Costco.

I have compared with mine bought directly from NB (sale) and also felt the material on the Costco ones in store. Costco one is of inferior quality.
Nov 6, 2022
82 posts
46 upvotes
CertainSomeone wrote: Did you mean the Kirkland New Balance? :rolleyes:
I might be mistaken with the exact kind. I do remember in the past being a 4-pack for either the v-neck or the round neck t-shirts. All white, I believe.

Looking at OP's pictures again I think this isn't the same as what I was thinking of.
Jan 4, 2016
392 posts
518 upvotes
Calgary
rb wrote: They call that being married
Hahahaha couldn't be more true. Athleisure is honestly the best outfit all day everyday.
[OP]
Dec 27, 2011
602 posts
424 upvotes
AB
sipjd65 wrote: Hahahaha couldn't be more true. Athleisure is honestly the best outfit all day everyday.
Agreed. Currently wearing the New Balance shirt with my Kirkland joggers, and a realtree Sherpa jacket. $35 for a quality and comfortable outfit Winking Face
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2020
4218 posts
3464 upvotes
primordialSingularit…
gyu138 wrote: It's available online, jackfollow shared the link. I can't comment on the v taper as I cannot see my own back fully and haven't seen this shirt on someone else yet. But i think it shows upper back muscles pretty well.
Thanks for that! Saves me an hour+ or a TTC ticket. #povertyfinance!

Oh, the V can be seen from the front too!
[OP]
Dec 27, 2011
602 posts
424 upvotes
AB
ADenariusSaved wrote: Thanks for that! Saves me an hour+ or a TTC ticket. #povertyfinance!

Oh, the V can be seen from the front too!
The shirt is too loose in medium for my little lats to show Worried Face
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2020
4218 posts
3464 upvotes
primordialSingularit…
gyu138 wrote: The shirt is too loose in medium for my little lats to show Worried Face
That's normal, I might have just overbuilt since I have nothing else to do. Weights are amazing for lazy people, you spend most of the time resting/lying down (bench) and most of the changes in your body are done at rest/while asleep. Cardio, you gotta like, work the whole time, it's la misère, sweat, discomfort, time sink etc.

I'm shorter than you, but 200 lbs now, AFTER a cut =/ (which makes sense from what I wrote above). I can get a V in medium from the front but the shirt won't fit my deltoids/arms/traps, uncomfortably tight, and I look like a teenager wearing their childhood clothes.

Deltoid training (especially laterals) has the highest ROI for the v-taper (along with of course, pullups), since people's eyes anchor on the shoulder and waist. I secretly overbuild so I can be obese and still look like I workout lol...I was still able to do 15 pullups while obese oddly enough, so I think being a fat ass actually helped me by providing more resistance on pullups/dips so my muscles scaled with my fat assery. Narcissism is awesome, you're the only reliable lover for yourself.
[OP]
Dec 27, 2011
602 posts
424 upvotes
AB
ADenariusSaved wrote: That's normal, I might have just overbuilt since I have nothing else to do. Weights are amazing for lazy people, you spend most of the time resting/lying down (bench) and most of the changes in your body are done at rest/while asleep. Cardio, you gotta like, work the whole time, it's la misère, sweat, discomfort, time sink etc.

I'm shorter than you, but 200 lbs now, AFTER a cut =/ (which makes sense from what I wrote above). I can get a V in medium from the front but the shirt won't fit my deltoids/arms/traps, uncomfortably tight, and I look like a teenager wearing their childhood clothes.

Deltoid training (especially laterals) has the highest ROI for the v-taper (along with of course, pullups), since people's eyes anchor on the shoulder and waist. I secretly overbuild so I can be obese and still look like I workout lol...I was still able to do 15 pullups while obese oddly enough, so I think being a fat ass actually helped me by providing more resistance on pullups/dips so my muscles scaled with my fat assery. Narcissism is awesome, you're the only reliable lover for yourself.
Damn boy, u thiccc

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)