Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] New Markdowns on apparels with .97 (exclude ONTARIO)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2021 1:04 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
10205 posts
72757 upvotes
Ontario

[Costco] New Markdowns on apparels with .97 (exclude ONTARIO)

at least 20 items are newly markdowns/

Underarmour hoodie = $20 (reg $40)
Underarmour pants with zippers = $20 (reg $40)
Champion sweater = $10 (reg $25 or $30)
fila shirts women = $9
fila dress for girls = $10 (beautiful dress. a reseller bought all the XL at my Costco. I think adults can fit in XL kids size.)
Lole jacket = clearance price $30. (Beautiful pink or yellow colour or grey colour).

adidas shirts = $8
puma and bench and spyder shorts = $10

Lots of clothes are ending with .97. Check your local Costco. You might find some good deals.
Unfortunately, most men in my city gained some weight.

Previously, only S and M will sell out.
Now, we have lots of S and M sizes but not L or XL.

Will post some pics later. still editing my Costco pics.
Last edited by Thatdealguy on Apr 12th, 2021 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
8 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
3105 posts
1114 upvotes
Ottawa
You're in Ontario though. How are you buying these things? Aren't they classified as non-essential and therefore can't be purchased during the current lockdown measures?
Dec 16, 2015
156 posts
161 upvotes
Sundre, AB
Akitakara wrote: You're in Ontario though. How are you buying these things? Aren't they classified as non-essential and therefore can't be purchased during the current lockdown measures?
I thought he was in the Vancouver area.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2004
2364 posts
1043 upvotes
Hometown
tew wrote: OP is not in Ontario he's in BC. costco-west-bc-ab-mb-sk-apr-5-11-300-pi ... 4-2456827/ No idea why he changed his location from BC and would lie that he is in Ontario.
Nice assumption that the OP lied about their location...LOL This is one of the major forums that have so many threads that advocate people use VPN's to protect against sites/users knowing your location etc etc etc. So, exactly, why RFD thinks it has to broadcast where a member is from has always puzzled me?

It is however good etiquette to voluntarily post WHERE the deals are, that are location specific. If a poster doesn't the collective punishes them swiftly and without remorse. So the wise quickly learn to do so. LOL
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
15160 posts
28710 upvotes
Scarborough
Canuck2fan wrote: Nice assumption that the OP lied about their location...LOL This is one of the major forums that have so many threads that advocate people use VPN's to protect against sites/users knowing your location etc etc etc. So, exactly, why RFD thinks it has to broadcast where a member is from has always puzzled me?

It is however good etiquette to voluntarily post WHERE the deals are, that are location specific. If a poster doesn't the collective punishes them swiftly and without remorse. So the wise quickly learn to do so. LOL
The forums location field which is what's displayed in your profile is not added via any sort of automatic IP based geolocation. Anyone who has a location displayed, manually entered that location.
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts] [Thread Hiding]
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2010
3498 posts
3601 upvotes
GTA
Canuck2fan wrote: Nice assumption that the OP lied about their location...LOL This is one of the major forums that have so many threads that advocate people use VPN's to protect against sites/users knowing your location etc etc etc. So, exactly, why RFD thinks it has to broadcast where a member is from has always puzzled me?

I didn't assume at all. The OP has posted many deals from BC including the one that I linked to that is a weekly Costco West thread that he posts. Even from this thread you know that the OP isn't in Ontario since all of the items he listed are not for sale and blocked off in Ontario. Like Tom said the profile location is manually entered. It can be anything, some people put "in hiding", "the moon" as there location.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
1760 posts
797 upvotes
tew wrote: Like Tom said the profile location is manually entered. It can be anything, some people put "in hiding", "the moon" as there location.
Hmm. No user named Freddie_Krueger. Location: in your dreams?