Expired Hot Deals

[Groupon Canada] Costco new member offer $40 in shop cards with MasterCard auto-renewal + $40 off $250 Costco.ca coupon

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2020 9:18 am
Newbie
User avatar
Feb 22, 2020
53 posts
56 upvotes
aw1883 wrote: Does anyone know for sure whether the Costco membership starts when you redeem the voucher and pay the taxes on costco.ca, or when you go in and get your card? I wouldn't mind doing it now to get it done, but probably won't get the card for a month or so.
Membership starts once you redeem the voucher and pay the tax portion.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2017
1334 posts
574 upvotes
Did anyone receive the $40 cash Card and coupon codes by mail? Who mails these? Costco or Groupon?
Sr. Member
Jul 30, 2016
644 posts
287 upvotes
OP, Thanks for the deal. I am very happy with the deal and my 1st experience was awesome. I also applied master card got 2 coupons for Kirkland cheese and nachos and they gave me 3 $50 o line coupons as they didn’t find the stock for my laptop which I’m interested into. Anyone wants $50 online coupon let me know I can give it for cheap as I have almost 4 now Grinning Face there is a requirement to buy min $250. FYI.
Images
  • 6657FEDB-D407-48C0-9580-F891FF396ECA.jpeg
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1621 posts
3597 upvotes
iamagtaguy wrote: OP, Thanks for the deal. I am very happy with the deal and my 1st experience was awesome. I also applied master card got 2 coupons for Kirkland cheese and nachos and they gave me 3 $50 o line coupons as they didn’t find the stock for my laptop which I’m interested into. Anyone wants $50 online coupon let me know I can give it for cheap as I have almost 4 now Grinning Face there is a requirement to buy min $250. FYI.
Lucky you! Do you know if the coupons are stackable? As in, can you use two $50 coupons for one order over $250?
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2017
1334 posts
574 upvotes
iamagtaguy wrote: OP, Thanks for the deal. I am very happy with the deal and my 1st experience was awesome. I also applied master card got 2 coupons for Kirkland cheese and nachos and they gave me 3 $50 o line coupons as they didn’t find the stock for my laptop which I’m interested into. Anyone wants $50 online coupon let me know I can give it for cheap as I have almost 4 now Grinning Face there is a requirement to buy min $250. FYI.
These free stuff - was it because you applied for MasterCard?
Jr. Member
Apr 22, 2020
149 posts
164 upvotes
Alberta
Does this promo apply for renewals or only new members? We currently have gold thats expiring this month and I'm thinking of upgrading to elite.
Newbie
User avatar
Feb 22, 2020
53 posts
56 upvotes
Krime1k wrote: Lucky you! Do you know if the coupons are stackable? As in, can you use two $50 coupons for one order over $250?
Very likely not. Probably in the terms one per membership or one per person.
Sr. Member
Jul 30, 2016
644 posts
287 upvotes
Krime1k wrote: Lucky you! Do you know if the coupons are stackable? As in, can you use two $50 coupons for one order over $250?
No. Only one coupon per transaction, I read rules behind coupon. If I can use multiple why would I give it to others Grinning FaceGrinning Face
Sr. Member
Jul 30, 2016
644 posts
287 upvotes
headleygrange wrote: These free stuff - was it because you applied for MasterCard?
2 Kirkland nachos and cheese bags for capital one master card. But $50 bucks coupons almost every one is getting it. When u apply for card, don’t deem shy ask for complimentary coupons. They will give you for sure.
Newbie
Jun 12, 2019
61 posts
16 upvotes
aw1883 wrote:
Me too, someone posted upthread to add the credit card through your Groupon account (i.e. make it a saved card) then it worked fine.
Also worked for me
Sr. Member
Feb 16, 2003
520 posts
67 upvotes
How soon do you get the coupon warehouse purchase? Can you complete the signup at the warehouse and get the $40 coupon there? or is it through mail only?
WTB:
Member
Jan 15, 2016
368 posts
329 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
headleygrange wrote: Did you already get the $40 cash card in mail?
i did this last year. All cards and coupons given at sign up.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2008
1316 posts
573 upvotes
Ottawa
AddictedToRFD wrote: Membership starts once you redeem the voucher and pay the tax portion.
Thanks I'll wait until I'm heading to Costco to get my card. :)
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2008
1316 posts
573 upvotes
Ottawa
Lemonsquash wrote: Does this promo apply for renewals or only new members? We currently have gold thats expiring this month and I'm thinking of upgrading to elite.
The terms are very clear, no renewals (new member or lapsed >12mo). That said, some in this thread seem to have had luck signing up their current secondary member for the offer, then becoming that person's secondary.

Don't take my word for it though, check the thread.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2008
1316 posts
573 upvotes
Ottawa
biscuits wrote: i did this last year. All cards and coupons given at sign up.
Might be true this year too, but confirmation email says you get in mail. See my post of Aug 14th, 2020 1:46pm for the exact wording.

Top