Expired Hot Deals

[Groupon Canada] Costco new member offer $40 in shop cards with MasterCard auto-renewal + $40 off $250 Costco.ca coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2020 9:18 am
Mar 22, 2012
218 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
One-Year Gold Star Membership Package with C$40 Shop Card and C$40 OFF Costco.ca

This Costco Membership Package includes:
A One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership
A membership card for the Primary Cardholder and one additional Household Card for anyone living at the same address, over the age of 18
A C$40 Costco Shop Card (gift card is valid towards any purchase, including gas)
C$40 off any order of C$250+ on Costco.ca

Terms & Conditions:
After purchasing this deal, you’ll need to visit the merchant’s website to complete redemption. Learn more here.
To qualify for the $40 Costco Shop Card, new members must pay for the tax portion of their Costco membership using any Mastercard® credit card.
Valid only for new members and those whose memberships have been expired for over 12 months
Not valid for the renewal of an existing Costco membership
Valid at Canada Costco locations only
Offer must be redeemed on Costco.ca. Cannot be redeemed in Costco warehouses

The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2020. Amount paid never expires. If this voucher is not redeemed on Costco.ca by 12/31/20, the amount paid for your voucher will be automatically refunded by Groupon. Limit 1 voucher per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift. Cannot be combined with other offers. Must pay applicable taxes when claiming membership. Valid only for new members or those that have been expired for over 12 months. Redeem on Costco.ca only. Not valid for renewals. View additional terms here. Information submitted to the Costco.ca website and Costco membership is subject to Membership Conditions and Regulations and to Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd.’s Customer Privacy Policy. Costco.ca voucher (and Costco Shop Card if applicable) will be mailed to you within 7 to 10 business days upon successful membership signup on Costco.ca. The $40 Costco Shop Card is only given when you enroll in membership auto-renewal by paying the taxes with any Mastercard. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/ca-costco ... 0_20200822
Last edited by Dbang86 on Aug 22nd, 2020 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2014
1837 posts
1309 upvotes
Laputa
i think it's already posted days ago

For people who cant check out bc the postcode error, add the payment method in your account first, then you can directly pay for it.
Thx OP, bought 10! :facepalm:
Aug 23, 2019
5 posts
Hi I really want to get this deal but the condition in fine print for auto renewal is stopping me . Can we cancel auto renewal after some time??? Please help a newbie ... Two Hearts
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
3138 posts
474 upvotes
Hmm. I went through the steps, entered a Mastercard like it said, which was supposed to result in automatically setting up auto renewal. But then after I checked out it said to visit "Renew Membership" to set up auto renewal. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure what to do next to make sure I get the gift cards/coupons. Do these come from Costco or Groupon?
Jul 3, 2017
114 posts
240 upvotes
Which is better: this deal or the one I got in the mail ($60 off $100 costco.ca voucher + $20 costco.ca voucher when you autorenew)?
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1343 posts
811 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
Is it hard to create a new membership at Costco? My actual membership is ending in december and i'm moving soon so i can provide a new adress.
Aug 10, 2010
197 posts
11 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Can I still get this deal if I don't have a mastercard? (such as pay the taxes at the store?) sorry if this has been answered already
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12114 posts
3262 upvotes
Scarberia
10$ off Groupon code does not work!
MJ2CR

[EXTRA $10 OFF ANY DEAL!
close
1) Pick any one deal of $30 or more by 8/30. 2) Use code MJ2CR at checkout.]
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jun 27, 2011
10 posts
2 upvotes
KINGSTON
Yes you can cancel the auto renew after signing up. You just need to agree to auto renew for the initial deal.
Oct 3, 2007
332 posts
32 upvotes
The auto renewal comes from Costco I believe, I set mine up in store. They said it would either get mailed or emailed, not sure if anyone can verify how we get the coupon?
Deal Addict
May 16, 2007
1101 posts
718 upvotes
The $40 off $250 costco.ca purchase is that before or after tax ? I can't seem to find the answer on that...I wanna purchase some steel rims which come to $240 pre tax so no dice...after tax the voucher would work lol
Last edited by devilsknight on Aug 26th, 2020 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 27, 2017
86 posts
22 upvotes
Where do I set up auto renewal?

Can this be set up online and if so where?