Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Ninja 5-in-1 indoor grill $149.99. May 4-10.

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 2nd, 2020 1:29 pm
Dec 3, 2005
916 posts
1072 upvotes
S
excentrix wrote: thanks for this post.

Will the discount only show starting May 4th? On the site doesn't show anything for now. Regular full price.
Yup.
I'm posting early so that people have a few days to make up their minds.
I've decided to pass it up.
Dec 4, 2017
448 posts
614 upvotes
Whitby
Ecsta wrote: I got a Foodi as a gift and absolutely love it. End up using it more as an air fryer than a pressure cooker but its handy to pop back and forth. ie. I'll pressure cook some chicken, remove the PC lid, and then air fry it a bit to crisp the skin up. Would highly recommend it. If ours broke I would insta re-buy it. Air frying (we're just the 2 of us) is handy because unlike the oven it heats up instantly, and in a condo having a 2-in-1 saves a ton of space.

The only bad thing about Foodi is the recipe book that came with it is absolutely horrible. Every recipe we've tried from that book we've thrown out. But once I started following random internet/YouTube recipes I started loving it.

We're looking at buying the giant ninja toaster thing to replace our mini toaster and to have a "second" air frying appliance hahaha, but this grill for the price I might grab it.
Great, I also live in a condo and I'm looking for the benefits of this "2 in 1" (we already have an air fryer).
Thanks for your feedback!
Banned
Apr 27, 2014
1327 posts
1076 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have this and love it, however it does create a lot of smell, my smoke detector in my condo constantly goes off if I'm grilling. Just something to keep in mind if you have sensitive smoke detectors. This is a great deal otherwise, I paid 189 and think its a steal at that price.
Feb 20, 2019
195 posts
148 upvotes
Vancouver
MELPOMENE wrote: Likely. Seeing the price requires sign-in.
I can see the price* without signing in. I guess will have to wait and see.
EDIT: The current price of $189.99
Aug 15, 2012
153 posts
111 upvotes
alkaint wrote: I have this and love it, however it does create a lot of smell, my smoke detector in my condo constantly goes off if I'm grilling. Just something to keep in mind if you have sensitive smoke detectors. This is a great deal otherwise, I paid 189 and think its a steal at that price.
Try using an oil with higher smoke point. I'm not getting any smoke and I did steaks and wings.
Dec 3, 2005
916 posts
1072 upvotes
S
Llrinstock wrote: I can see the price* without signing in. I guess will have to wait and see.
EDIT: The current price of $189.99
Strange.
I can't see it.
foodi.png
Deal Addict
May 24, 2006
2238 posts
881 upvotes
I got this for $199 during boxing day from CT. I really like it. Grills very well and airfry is good too.. The other features, based on review, are meh, but really, you are buying this for the grilling and air frying.
Banned
Apr 27, 2014
1327 posts
1076 upvotes
Toronto, ON
rogermobile wrote: Try using an oil with higher smoke point. I'm not getting any smoke and I did steaks and wings.
When cooking steaks I haven't used any oil at all and the smoke detectors still go off, it's not any smoke but the smell has caused my alarm to go off which is weird.
Jan 15, 2006
600 posts
90 upvotes
IvensM066447 wrote: Thanks... Yeas, I was thinking on that one.
Pretty well reviewed but I'm not sure if that is better than an instant pot. Need more time to research.
i have Instant Pot few years .Its great. But I switched yesterday to Ninja Foodi. Main reason I switch is Ninja foodi after pressure cooking you can Roast/grill. This is very convenience.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
4533 posts
5072 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Thanks OP looks like I'll be $149 poor come May 4th.
alkaint wrote: When cooking steaks I haven't used any oil at all and the smoke detectors still go off, it's not any smoke but the smell has caused my alarm to go off which is weird.
It really depends on the layout of your unit. I sympathize because every.. single.. time.. I airfry anything smokey like beef, sausages, bacon, etc, my smoke alarm goes off because the genius' who built my condo put a smoke alarm right next the goddamn kitchen (literally 4 feet from the stove/counter). If you have a plug on the balcony you can fry it there, but that doesn't really work so well in the winter lol.

Alternatively in my parents place the detector doesn't go off until something is literally smoking/on fire.
Jan 15, 2006
600 posts
90 upvotes
Ecsta wrote: Thanks OP looks like I'll be $149 poor come May 4th.

It really depends on the layout of your unit. I sympathize because every.. single.. time.. I airfry anything smokey like beef, sausages, bacon, etc, my smoke alarm goes off because the genius' who built my condo put a smoke alarm right next the goddamn kitchen (literally 4 feet from the stove/counter). If you have a plug on the balcony you can fry it there, but that doesn't really work so well in the winter lol.

Alternatively in my parents place the detector doesn't go off until something is literally smoking/on fire.
easy solution to this is to get Nest Protect. you can silence from your phone:)
Oct 15, 2014
647 posts
798 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
I think I'm turning into a gadget junkie.

I'm contemplating this.

Been reading the reviews online, they all rave about this.

I've tried various indoor grills, every one I've tried so far has its shortcomings.

Plus of course, it has different functions as well.

This one seems to tick boxes where the ones I've used doesn't.
Nov 16, 2012
677 posts
189 upvotes
VANCOUVER
This specific model doesn’t do pressure cooking correct?
Oct 28, 2012
967 posts
165 upvotes
EDMONTON
Is there one that does more than 5 in 1?
Feb 10, 2018
275 posts
486 upvotes
really want to order this, hopefully someone else has it on sale also, lately everything I have ordered from costco is back ordered

Edit:
just did some looking around at other retailers, a few no longer carry this model(maybe new on the way)

all reviews really praise this unit, one review made me chuckle as they didnt like that the grill marks were curved,

I will order on the 4th and wait
Jun 8, 2013
52 posts
56 upvotes
GVRD
The grill marks being curved is a REAL (first world) problem. Reminds me of when you order McLobster from McDonalds and you see "fake grill marks".

In this case, the grill marks are still real, but they just look so darn funny.
Daily Routine
  1. "Hot Deals Forum"
  2. "Open link in a new tab"
  3. "To buy or not to buy?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)