Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Ninja Air Fryer - $109.99 (finally back in stock)

• Last Updated:
  • May 5th, 2021 4:02 pm
[OP]
Oct 2, 2015
545 posts
250 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

[Costco] Ninja Air Fryer - $109.99 (finally back in stock)

I was just about to buy the cheaper Gourmia air fryer but decided to do a quick check to see if the ninja was back in stock and it finally is!

To be clear this is not the cheapest its ever been but its still MUCH cheaper than other retailers.

Can't determine how many are in stock because it's only 1 per household and you can't do the cart trick.

Enjoy!
20 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2012
1085 posts
606 upvotes
Is this twice as good as the Gourmia from Costco?
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2015
1049 posts
1443 upvotes
But what is the 'hot deal'? This was $99 last summer in warehouse for me when I bought my Gourmia then for like $59. My friend has this one, and I would say I can cook 1.5x the amount of food he can just due to the size. I don't doubt the Ninja is better overall, but I mean the thing with buying from Costco is the increased warranty as is. With the Gourmia, you are getting a much bigger basket for almost half the price.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
2979 posts
435 upvotes
Ottawa
Highly recommend the Ninja. It's amazing.

Already ordered my next one. Ordered the double one yesterday.
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
Didn't win a Xbox X.. but next best thing. Scored at the Brick for $249! $300 off!!!
May 5, 2020
113 posts
247 upvotes
The advantage of the bigger one is that you can keep food in one layer for even cooking, so bigger is always better in that sense
Jun 29, 2019
21 posts
33 upvotes
I've had 3 air fryers total and this is by far the best one. Haven't tried this Gourmia one tho. Keep in mind it seems to be alot stronger than other ones so if your following recipes put less time/temp and check it first.
Aug 28, 2019
12 posts
31 upvotes
I waited a long time for this to come back in stock but finally broke down a month ago and bought the Cosori 5.8qt off amazon for $139.99 and I love it. If you're looking for one a little bit bigger than this, I recommend it. Price sometimes goes down to $118.
Aug 29, 2017
254 posts
85 upvotes
Anybody can contrast this with Ninja Grill or Ninja® Foodi™ 10-in-1 XL Pro Air Fry? I didn’t find any good comparison on google.

I really like to get the XL which has more function, but I thought maybe it take longer to heat up and to perform the job? My concerns is: how fast each of them do that job? And which one cleans faster and more easily?
Oct 15, 2020
166 posts
379 upvotes
montreal, QC
shahram0 wrote: Is this twice as good as the Gourmia from Costco?
rockdeejay wrote: Its better than Gourmia?
I had the foodi one with pressure cooking at 199$. I returned it for the Gourmia. The latter achieves exactly the same results, if not better (which I would argue). It even has more wattage. The foodi had more capacity but the ninja posted has less space than the Gourmia
Is this thing on?
Banned
Apr 24, 2021
57 posts
131 upvotes
jonleo wrote: I had the foodi one with pressure cooking at 199$. I returned it for the Gourmia. The latter achieves exactly the same results, if not better (which I would argue). It even has more wattage. The foodi had more capacity but the ninja posted has less space than the Gourmia
I'd stay with my Gourmia.. cheaper=)
Jan 19, 2008
226 posts
19 upvotes
I can't seem to find this Gourmia air fryer on the Costco site.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1558 posts
804 upvotes
MB
lim1017 wrote: I can't seem to find this Gourmia air fryer on the Costco site.
sold out again, it started at 93 available and was down to 14 about an hour ago.
Jan 19, 2008
226 posts
19 upvotes
Ah i figured it would at least show up as OOS.
Sep 21, 2019
372 posts
255 upvotes
This one doesn't shut off automatically when you pull out the tray right?