Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco Nintendo 3DS $169.99 NOW

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2011 8:49 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2008
2176 posts
339 upvotes
Montreal
hagane wrote: For those still wanting a deal... FS in Toronto (specifically the Kennedy/Ellesmere one) will most like price match, and if not, they'll price protect (which you can redeem on the 12th or later).

I just got my 3DS for $170 at Futureshop (showed them the OP's image).

Look for female employees to get it; they have no idea what's going on with the price change. >_>'

Stoople still has it for $249.99 lol
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1260 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Futureshop had it listed in one spot (on the same shelf) for $249 and another spot for $199... *shrugs*

The customer service person asked me if Costco still had them in stock, and I said that since they ship items to just about any location anyway, it shouldn't matter which location has it in stock. So, yeah, they agreed that at least one place in Canada is bound to have one in stock at that price, and thus, they had no reason to deny my claim of Costco having the same item for a lower price.

Also, I helped the employee girl close the locks on the 3DS display... Maybe that got me some plus points in getting the discount. It required the force of two fingers.

Edit: Here's a post from a poster on my site:

[QUOTE]Just got mine from the Costco in Ancaster. They had about 10 at the start of the day.[/QUOTE]

So, the guy at the Markham Costco lied... He said they're sold out everywhere except for Quebec city. <_<
Zoologist-turned Tattooist and Medical Designer
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
If you were doing a pricematch shouldn't you get 10% the difference? (-$5)
Jul 9, 2008
110 posts
14 upvotes
Langley
Guitarmy wrote: Has anyone bought this in Canada. I have looked on a couple store websites but was unable to find it.
I just purchased this a few days ago at best buy in Surrey BC. The BB website says out of stock, but local stores here had them in. It's $25 bucks for the base and battery, and as far as i could tell, the same battey alone is selling for $25. So far so good, it's lasted over 3 hours on the first charge and is still showing full.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/nyk ... d045bben02
Nov 24, 2008
89 posts
8 upvotes
Vancouver
Just got back from the Willingdon Costco. They didn't even have a section for the 3DS, they must be sold out. That's what I get for waiting till the last day, but then again, I really don't need a 3DS either. Though if anyone knows where you could get one for 170 in Vancouver and could pass the info along it would be much appreciated :)
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2010
4344 posts
382 upvotes
Mississauga
Future Shop has them priced at $169.99 since yesterday. There is still 1 hour left before closing if your in the east, and 4 hours left before closing if your in the west. Good opportunity to get it last minute to qualify for the free games.
We Are All Witnesses.

NOT a Heat fan. Only a LeBron fan (since 2002)
Nov 24, 2008
89 posts
8 upvotes
Vancouver
KINGJAMES WITNESS 23 wrote: Future Shop has them priced at $169.99 since yesterday. There is still 1 hour left before closing if your in the east, and 4 hours left before closing if your in the west. Good opportunity to get it last minute to qualify for the free games.

Just called futureshop and they said the 3DS is still $250, but I could pick one up then price protect it down to $170 the next day. Although, I called bestbuy (because they're closer) and they said price protection won't work. Guess I might get one from futureshop and hope they allow me to price protect. Anyone else try this similar method?
Deal Addict
Jul 9, 2009
1544 posts
1026 upvotes
Vancouver
Ahmadzzifly wrote: Wen the new psp is going out theyr gunna crush
You made a new account to say that?
Locals wrote: Just called futureshop and they said the 3DS is still $250, but I could pick one up then price protect it down to $170 the next day. Although, I called bestbuy (because they're closer) and they said price protection won't work. Guess I might get one from futureshop and hope they allow me to price protect. Anyone else try this similar method?
Just do it, worst case scenario, the next day go return it for a full refund and open a new one in front of them. They don't really want that either...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)