• Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2018 12:36 am
Jan 31, 2010
153 posts
9 upvotes
Barrie
maysum wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 10:26 am
More of a lurker but had to make this comment after seeing this. Your friend bought everything there was left which was like 6. Calling out one person but buying the rest of them seems unfair. I was very disappointed knowing I was a few mins to late.
Hey,
I think there was a mixup - my friend didn't even get to pick one up from Costco because someone ahead of him bought a bunch. He actually pm'd best buy successfully with my receipt.
May 27, 2015
4 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
mynutees wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 8:46 pm
Hey,
I think there was a mixup - my friend didn't even get to pick one up from Costco because someone ahead of him bought a bunch. He actually pm'd best buy successfully with my receipt.
I'm sorry I must have jumped to conclusion because I saw the person who bought 3 before a guy and he bought the rest. Rep told me that was it as those are the only people who got any. Crazy you were able to get one and him as well since best buy doesn't pm costco. Wish he would be able to share his BB receipt! Happy hunting!
Dec 27, 2007
18802 posts
9935 upvotes
Kitchener
g3lo wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 7:46 pm
Can anyone send me a receipt of the bundle + price?
Why ? there is no legitimate PM's to be had with a Costco in-store price.
Dec 27, 2007
18802 posts
9935 upvotes
Kitchener
g3lo wrote:
Jun 15th, 2018 8:26 am
I have someone. Pls.
Ah, you have someone willing to let you pass with an illegitimate PM ? ok, good luck.
Dec 18, 2017
132 posts
81 upvotes
Balzard wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 11:02 am
You can easily buy a Switch for $399 - $120 = $279 at Shoppers during one of the frequent 20x PC Points event. Mario+Rabbids is worth $30, and Just Dance is Worth $60.

$280 + $30 + $60 = $370, which is $30 cheaper than this bundle.
How does the 20x event work? I always understood it as I get 20x optimum points. Do I get to claim those points immediately or something?
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2010
1477 posts
634 upvotes
Quebec
pk1234 wrote:
Jun 15th, 2018 10:40 am
How does the 20x event work? I always understood it as I get 20x optimum points. Do I get to claim those points immediately or something?
You do get the points immediately, but you can only redeem them on a future purchase anywhere they accept PC Optimum points.
Jan 31, 2010
153 posts
9 upvotes
Barrie
maysum wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 9:53 pm
I'm sorry I must have jumped to conclusion because I saw the person who bought 3 before a guy and he bought the rest. Rep told me that was it as those are the only people who got any. Crazy you were able to get one and him as well since best buy doesn't pm costco. Wish he would be able to share his BB receipt! Happy hunting!
No worries! Didn't want you to think I was a slimeball! I was just lucky to be off that day and went over early enough before people got wise to it I guess.
Aug 14, 2015
205 posts
158 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Malakhov wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 8:00 am
The games don't go down but the consoles normally do. I pulled an amazing deal (300$ wii u with super mario 3d, super mari bros wii u, captain toad, mario kart 8, yoshis wooly world and a pro controller and 2 wii controllers years ago on kijiji). The console was also cracked.

Right now there's just no good reason to buy it unless you want to play mario odyssey and breath of the wild which is also on wii u, and even then, not enough to justify the price still..

So yeah, I'll wait. No metroid or anything new besides Smash bros at E3 killed it for me and now yoshi is delayed until 2019...
True. It is wiser to let people crack it first and then purchase their console. I remember spending 2 days hacking the 3DS just to lose interest a month later and eventually sold it to a guy for $200. I remember thinking to myself, "Did I just work for this guy 2 days straight?"
The caveat is you'll have to be the kind of person who has the patience to wait it out.