Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Nintendo Switch Super Mario Party Bundle with Pro Controller

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2019 4:04 pm
Oct 19, 2007
781 posts
109 upvotes
Montreal
I just bought a new switch from a Canadian ebay store (Top rated seller, 15 years active) for 350 CAD, free shipping and no tax. Best deal I've been able to find yet.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
3522 posts
647 upvotes
scawscaw wrote:
Feb 1st, 2019 2:28 pm
The Shoppers 20x is no longer available right?
You can always get a 20x the deal if you create a new account and link it to your primary one.
Are you a new parent and looking for freebies for your newborn, go here:
Freebies for your Newborn
Updated December 2018
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1118 posts
623 upvotes
St Catharines
junglemage666 wrote:
Jan 31st, 2019 1:47 pm
*** $50 pro controller during blackfriday and boxing day is irrelevant here it's 89.99 ***

This vs Shoppers 20x

You end up paying $60 more if u go with Costco (after you add up the shoppers savings from points)

Costco warranty is worth that extra 60 in my opinion. This deal is warm to hot depending on how you value Costco's bring it back whenever you feel like warranty or anything goes wrong with it, like AT ALL, they take it back no questions asked. Feels good knowing that your purchase is backed by them.

Shoppers will give you a hard time usually even if you just bought it and decided to return instantly after purchasing (it happened to my mom when she bought a tablet, realized she got the wrong one right after paying.. Took an hour for store manager to finally refund)

Tldr its a good deal if you rather have better warranty and don't want to be forced to spend money at shoppers after in the 165 dollars in points.

If I didn't already have this stuff, I would buy in a heart beat.
Costco's return period for electronics is technically only 90 days, but their employees break policy all the time.

I used to work for an electronics manufacturer that sold some of their product lines on Costco.ca. I think they've since lost the account, but it was a pretty normal occurrence for Costco warehouses to try to return product to us that had been purchased a year or more prior. The scams that consumers pull are ridiculous. From a supplier point of view, it sucks because you are constantly getting abused, broken product back, meanwhile Costco keeps track of your return stats and can/will de-list your product at the drop of a hat.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
1450 posts
1183 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
daddyho24 wrote:
Feb 1st, 2019 3:50 pm
Costco's return period for electronics is technically only 90 days, but their employees break policy all the time.

I used to work for an electronics manufacturer that sold some of their product lines on Costco.ca. I think they've since lost the account, but it was a pretty normal occurrence for Costco warehouses to try to return product to us that had been purchased a year or more prior. The scams that consumers pull are ridiculous. From a supplier point of view, it sucks because you are constantly getting abused, broken product back, meanwhile Costco keeps track of your return stats and can/will de-list your product at the drop of a hat.
yep, that's why don't abuse it, just know its there to help when needed. Also, its 90 days for listed things such as computers, tv's, etc.. but regular electronics like video game consoles, wifi, backup power, cables.. all fall under guarantee, unless specified. Just don't abuse it, that's all. Unfortunately people abuse it.