FeaturesBuilt-In Microphone
FeaturesNoise Cancelling
FeaturesRechargeable
ModelQC35 Series 1
Range10.06 m (33 ft.)
Type of HeadphonesOver Ear
Weight0.24 kg (0.52 lb.)
Thread Summary
If you're looking for more options, check out RFD Reviews' list of the best wireless noise-cancelling headphones!
46 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2007
9993 posts
4967 upvotes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
canadianamigo13 wrote: its a Bose and its on sale.., Thanks OP.
Buy Other Sound Equipment?
Telus $45 25GB
Dec 20, 2018
347 posts
491 upvotes
I hope Louis' right to repair movement grows stronger. These products that are as good as their non-replaceable batteries suck.
Jul 23, 2003
205 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
iSimple wrote: Buy Other Sound Equipment?
Why make this statement? These are consistently rated as excellent headphones and, while the model is older now, still a good price. Also given it's through Costco, no real concerns with purchasing as the return policy allows for time to evaluate for yourself.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6446 posts
4710 upvotes
Ottawa
Perhaps for certain devices yes...but this particular one is just so comfortable. For sub $300, it's damn good.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Jul 6, 2008
448 posts
87 upvotes
Montreal
This is the best headphone for this price by far. Nothing comes close to its comfortability. And the sound is beyond excellent, unless you're an audiophile that only listens to lossless tracks.

And the battery is amazing even years later.
Jun 15, 2019
225 posts
327 upvotes
Warning though, this is the older Series 1. Later they introduced Series 2 which added an Action button which activates mobile assistant (don't care about it) but it also allows you to use that new button to toggle between ANC intensities. With the Series 1 the only way to modify the intensity is to go to the Bose app on your phone. The series 2 last Black Friday was at $269. Expecting them to go down there again this year.

Other that this single added button, the Series 1 is identical in other regards.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2008
1637 posts
408 upvotes
GTA
I paid $279 for the refurb qc35 ii from Bose. I can wear them all day long and not experience any discomfort or fatigue. I don’t find the audio quality and bass to be that great, but for ANC, and comfort I’ve been very happy.
Jan 14, 2006
141 posts
42 upvotes
Mlj223 wrote: Do one for CRINGE now!!
Can’t Really Imagine Not Getting Elephants
Nov 20, 2017
481 posts
700 upvotes
Very tempting, though some advise it doesn't limit ambient noise all that much.

How do these compare to the BOSE 700 noise cancelling headphones?
Jun 15, 2019
225 posts
327 upvotes
You may be right that it's overpriced for what you get, but... in my case, it's still THE choice - I need wireless ANC headphones for large ears. According to my internet research, the QC35 are the only one's that fit that description. So even if it is B.O.S.E., I just gotta bite the bullet.
Mar 6, 2019
226 posts
253 upvotes
Tristen wrote: Why make this statement? These are consistently rated as excellent headphones and, while the model is older now, still a good price. Also given it's through Costco, no real concerns with purchasing as the return policy allows for time to evaluate for yourself.
Some people like to be edgy and feel good about spamming Apple/Bose hate, it's their serotonin boost for the day.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2002
4822 posts
2282 upvotes
QC25/QC35 easily the most comfortable headphones I have ever used. You can wear them for the entire battery life and not be bothered. At this price they are exceptional. The Sony might sound better and have slightly better ANC but these win for comfort. If you plan on wearing them a lot you will be pleased.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
3588 posts
5018 upvotes
BC
Surprised Costco still sells the first gen

Not that great of a deal imo
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2002
4822 posts
2282 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: Surprised Costco still sells the first gen

Not that great of a deal imo
many people will never use the digital assistant button anyway. might as well save a lot of money
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Jun 9, 2019
261 posts
467 upvotes
I've had my QC35 for two years now, use them every day for hours on end and they are amazing. The most comfortable headphone i've ever owned and they have great sound quality. I find Bose gets a bad reputation from haters for no reason, their products are fantastic.