1-Year iFit membership included
17.8 cm (7 in.) smart HD touchscreen
3.0 CHP smart-response motor
Quick incline control 0-12%
EKG grip pulse

Only 27 available

UPDATE: Back in stock, 27 available as of February 16, 5:50PM EST

https://www.costco.ca/nordictrack-elite ... 21367.html
Last edited by gena_mak on Feb 16th, 2021 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thread Summary
In the market for a treadmill? RFD Reviews has a few other NordicTrack models in the top five picks for treadmills available in Canada!
35 replies
Apr 9, 2018
180 posts
50 upvotes
GTA
Sorry should have clarified. Just saw this thread and did a quick google first thing in the morning to see if there were any reviews on this model and found this US based site. According to the site it is not a well reviewed treadmill (2.4/5 on the US site), albeit they only claim 37 reviews. My point was not not that it is cheaper in the states or to purchase a Peleton.
gena_mak wrote: Sorry, I suspect there is a point to this but, failing to see it.
Price in warehouse? Ok, in US is cheaper. Even in Canada in warehouse is cheaper if someone can find it and then, bring it home.
Peloton treadmill is better? Three times the price...
[OP]
Feb 28, 2011
353 posts
518 upvotes
ottawa
Hashim85 wrote: Sorry should have clarified. Just saw this thread and did a quick google first thing in the morning to see if there were any reviews on this model and found this US based site. According to the site it is not a well reviewed treadmill (2.4/5 on the US site), albeit they only claim 37 reviews. My point was not not that it is cheaper in the states or to purchase a Peleton.
You will be hard pressed to find that pretty much most of the budget priced treadmills are poorly made and reviewed. The fact that nordictrack has more poor reviews is because the brand is sold way more than other brands. I own nordictrack commercial c2150, at the time it was second highest behind 2450 premium model. But, it still poorly made. However, it is 7 years old with 10000km on it and still works.
If I were to buy now new treadmill I would go with Sole.
But, mine still runs and I got new echelon bike so, my treadmill will have less use in near future.

Unfortunately, our market place is very limited at the moment.
Apr 9, 2018
180 posts
50 upvotes
GTA
Yea, I've heard the same. But like you I'm waiting on a Sole from Costco (that I can purchase in time lol). For the price Consumer Reports seems to rate them the best. I'm sure this nordictrack is OK but given the general price range of a treadmill purchase these days I can't convince myself to buy something that may have problems in the near future.
gena_mak wrote: You will be hard pressed to find that pretty much most of the budget priced treadmills are poorly made and reviewed. The fact that nordictrack has more poor reviews is because the brand is sold way more than other brands. I own nordictrack commercial c2150, at the time it was second highest behind 2450 premium model. But, it still poorly made. However, it is 7 years old with 10000km on it and still works.
If I were to buy now new treadmill I would go with Sole.
But, mine still runs and I got new echelon bike so, my treadmill will have less use in near future.

Unfortunately, our market place is very limited at the moment.
Nov 20, 2017
674 posts
502 upvotes
you guys should read the old thread in retired deals forums about the issues with the interface on this (if I remember correctly). Some people say it's slow?
I'm too lazy to check sorry. EDIT: Comp_freak provided the link (thanks).

Also fun fact: apparently in the last treadmill thread (Xterra TRX7.5 3.5 CHP Folding Treadmill $1299.99) the OP said treadmills are like TSLA stock. So you just buy them without thinking because the price will keep going up.

Supply and demand or something the guy said.

Jordanferras wrote: Doesn't mean it's worth paying 1300
gena_mak wrote: Yep, tell it to Tesla stock.
To me neither but, it’s a capitalist society, market is dictating the price at this moment.
Last edited by Jordanferras on Feb 11th, 2021 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 12, 2007
5044 posts
2488 upvotes
Ottawa
I have an older Nordictrack with a 3.0 chp motor and it's still working well 10 years later. It was a higher end model than this one but not by leagues.

I had to have it serviced under warranty (they replaced the entire console) and a few years later, the integrated tv screen failed (I replaced it with a better smart tv that I wired in independently). Shortly after, all of the sound controls just fried - this particular board did not handle static electricity well. Still, the integrated control touch screen, iFit, and all the treadmill controls work flawlessly. I estimate that I average about 600 kms a year on my treadmills so even if it is a bit of a Frankenstein after ten years, I have to say that I am (somewhat) happy with it as the important parts (to me) are quite well made.
Nov 20, 2017
674 posts
502 upvotes
link is dead so I'm guessing the deal is dead. it's ok you don't want this thing anyways
Oct 14, 2015
79 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto,ON
I have the 1750 with ifit. I highly recommend Ifit, makes a huge difference. It gives you a variety of exercises plus you get to visit different locations all around the world.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 12, 2007
5044 posts
2488 upvotes
Ottawa
zannerzone wrote: I have the 1750 with ifit. I highly recommend Ifit, makes a huge difference. It gives you a variety of exercises plus you get to visit different locations all around the world.
I agree it is cool. I once ran the Boston Marathon on the treadmill. Coolest part is that the treadmill inclines and declines according to the topography. Oh yeah, mine declines up to 3%
[OP]
Feb 28, 2011
353 posts
518 upvotes
ottawa
Back in stock, 32 available as of 5:20PM EST
Aug 27, 2006
760 posts
312 upvotes
Delta
Hashim85 wrote: Yea, I've heard the same. But like you I'm waiting on a Sole from Costco (that I can purchase in time lol). For the price Consumer Reports seems to rate them the best. I'm sure this nordictrack is OK but given the general price range of a treadmill purchase these days I can't convince myself to buy something that may have problems in the near future.
Well if you buy from Costco, just return it if unsatisfied or have problems. That's why the Costco treadmills are going so quick.
:twisted: In order to save money, you must spend money. :twisted:
Apr 9, 2018
180 posts
50 upvotes
GTA
Agreed. Only downside is that moving and assembling most treadmills is a mission (a few hundred pounds to my knowledge) and to be honest I think the return process would be prohibitive given that you would be responsible for getting the machine to the return counter. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Spud387 wrote: Well if you buy from Costco, just return it if unsatisfied or have problems. That's why the Costco treadmills are going so quick.
Mar 6, 2019
63 posts
26 upvotes
Damn it I just bought the Horizon 7.0 AT yesterday for $1600 all in. Thoughts on that vs this?
Mar 26, 2013
127 posts
76 upvotes
GTA
didn't last long but managed to get one, thanks OP!

buy now regret later
Mar 2, 2005
847 posts
283 upvotes
We got our Costco ProForm SMART Performance 800i Treadmill with 14” HD Touchscreen and 1-Year iFit Membership last week - $1468.00 delivered all in! Couldn't be happier :)
Last edited by bmmr on Feb 16th, 2021 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.