Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] NordicTrack Equipment Floor Mat $37.99 80” x 40” x.15”

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 27th, 2020 1:50 pm
Aug 7, 2020
3 posts
Trooper11 wrote: I wouldn’t recommend these for an entire gym floor, as they are meant to go under equipment,
If you have a gym on a strong main floor, I’d suggest thick 4X8 horse stall mats which you can purchase at most Livestock feed stores etc.

Do u know any stores specifically? I've checked fitness equipment places and most don't seem to have them in stock
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2008
4649 posts
1115 upvotes
Too short for a concept 2 rower?
Let's hug it out
Aug 16, 2009
455 posts
407 upvotes
Trooper11 wrote: I wouldn’t recommend these for an entire gym floor, as they are meant to go under equipment,
If you have a gym on a strong main floor, I’d suggest thick 4X8 horse stall mats which you can purchase at most Livestock feed stores etc.
Good call.
I looked into this but it seems to be double the price of regular mats so I didn't do it.
I went with mats under the equipment.
Just a heads up, horse mats are heavy (100lbs+) and the ones I saw can't really be rolled up for transport.
Jul 25, 2019
290 posts
100 upvotes
Anyone have one of these under a Peloton? how is the sizing?
Apr 5, 2018
77 posts
68 upvotes
Would an old office carpet also work - those ones are quite resilient and take abuse.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2686 posts
3634 upvotes
BC
Gunwunto wrote: How much is shipping for these bad boys?
It'll be alot.. they're 100 lbs. I was looking around everywhere I think I was quoted that shipping starts at $100. Not sure if it was that site or another but you get the point. Picking up is really your only option without paying an arm and a leg.

I was able to find a guy selling some lightly used ones - was able to get 6 at $35/ea. Fitness Depot also has them for around $65/ea if there's one near you. They'll probably be sold out but ask if you can prepay or when the next delivery will be.
Dec 20, 2012
989 posts
805 upvotes
Surrey
Ah1800 wrote: Is this a good price to buy a bunch for a whole home gym? Or am I better off waiting for the ones that click into one another?

Edit: the tiles seem cheaper
I like the puzzle tiles mat that I bought off Amazon, but I find it a bit annoying that the pieces tend to separate a bit (though still interlocked) while exercising. Not sure if this is a common problem or not.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2686 posts
3634 upvotes
BC
henrik112 wrote: I like the puzzle tiles mat that I bought off Amazon, but I find it a bit annoying that the pieces tend to separate a bit (though still interlocked) while exercising. Not sure if this is a common problem or not.
Had the same issues with the pieces separating and it was annoying. Upgraded to stall mats.

Won't look pretty but you could use black duct tape to keep them together
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
3806 posts
1560 upvotes
BC
Maybe a general flooring store would have some cheapish options? Could get sizing a bit more accurate as well.
[OP]
Oct 24, 2010
111 posts
182 upvotes
Ladysmith
RCGA wrote: Too short for a concept 2 rower?
From my measurements it should fit under the legs of the concept 2