• Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2021 7:57 pm
[OP]
Oct 9, 2019
69 posts
706 upvotes
Kitchener, ON

[Costco] Northrock XCW Mountain Crossover Bike $469.99

I saw the other Northrock Post but it didn't have the xcw listed. Just checked now and it said it was available.

I couldn't find it through searching through Costco's website but I did have the direct link which I have been visiting every now and then.

BTW does anyone know if this bike is the most suitable for a female 5'2" I read somewhere that it does accommodate someone of that height but just wanted to know if one of the other bikes works better. Getting it for my girlfriend.
Last edited by Redmask on Aug 13th, 2021 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added description to title
23 replies
Aug 3, 2009
833 posts
257 upvotes
Noob question: I am guessing this comes in a box and I have to put it all together?
[OP]
Oct 9, 2019
69 posts
706 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
cyphr wrote: Noob question: I am guessing this comes in a box and I have to put it all together?
Yeah I believe so
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2012
1096 posts
623 upvotes
Mississauga Costco has 6 left in store for $380 assembled as at 9:30am.
Nov 14, 2019
69 posts
47 upvotes
Thanks for posting op, is xcw for ladies or is it a unisex bike? Looking at old threads I can't tell and didn't see anything in the product description.

And what are people's experiences putting these Costco bikes together? Easy, straightforward? Not sure if I can trust myself to ensure everything's safe with building a bike for my wife lol
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
10323 posts
19165 upvotes
Montreal
OP, please put what it is in the title. :)
Nov 10, 2003
897 posts
329 upvotes
Only 6 online as of 9:48am
Aug 15, 2010
71 posts
39 upvotes
Markham
just tried to check out, hope others had better luck. Disappointed But Relieved Face

Due to inventory changes, item 1465329 in your cart is no longer available. This item cannot be purchased at this time.
Jan 9, 2018
443 posts
536 upvotes
Ordered one , does anyone have used this bike before , is it good for a 5'7 male? :)
Aug 10, 2010
621 posts
792 upvotes
shahram0 wrote: Mississauga Costco has 6 left in store for $380 assembled as at 9:30am.
Costco really marksup a lot on the shipping and handling for the online version which is not yet assumbled.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2004
6699 posts
6364 upvotes
Ottawa
shoppingsheep wrote: Costco really marksup a lot on the shipping and handling for the online version which is not yet assumbled.
Serious question - do you think shipping something is free?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2004
6699 posts
6364 upvotes
Ottawa
Redmask wrote: Man that was fast, sorry OP but thanks for posting.
Yeah hopefully they are easier to buy in 2022 :(
Aug 10, 2010
621 posts
792 upvotes
Konowl wrote: Serious question - do you think shipping something is free?
I think you understood my point incorrectly. I never said it should be free, I said they marked up a lot on the shipping and handling.

Yes, someone has to pay the shipping bill, not free. However, even a 80lb bookshelf from IKEA only cost $50 shipping. Not to mention, if you buy a bike from walmart and other stores, they "cover" (not free) the shipping.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2004
6699 posts
6364 upvotes
Ottawa
shoppingsheep wrote: I think you understood my point incorrectly. I never said it should be free, I said they marked up a lot on the shipping and handling.

Yes, someone has to pay the shipping bill, not free. However, even a 80lb bookshelf from IKEA only cost $50 shipping. Not to mention, if you buy a bike from walmart and other stores, they "cover" (not free) the shipping.
I believe online ordering mostly removes requirement for Costco card as well, which is built into the price.
Aug 10, 2010
621 posts
792 upvotes
Konowl wrote: I believe online ordering mostly removes requirement for Costco card as well, which is built into the price.
If I'm not mistaken, I think someone in RFD mentioned that Costco online now requires a membership to shop. I could be wrong tho. However, I also saw somewhere said that Costco never wants to focus on online shopping as they want to give customers incentives to shop in the warehouse to pickup more than just a few stuff.
Dec 23, 2012
285 posts
81 upvotes
shahram0 wrote: Mississauga Costco has 6 left in store for $380 assembled as at 9:30am.
Hi, which costco location in Mississauga?
Tangerine | Koodo | MyMallBox