Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Novaform Mattress - $120 off at Coscto and online

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2020 4:52 pm
[OP]
May 17, 2011
772 posts
758 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Novaform Mattress - $120 off at Coscto and online

Novaform 14 in. Comfort Grande EVENcor GelPlus Memory Foam Mattress - $120 off. I believe it's $599.99 in store then $120 off. So if your local Costco has stock it's best to go pick it up. Fit into a Durango no problem, would suspect any larger car/SUV would be fine with the seats down.

We have 2 and love this mattress. Although it's got a plush top we find it quite firm to sleep on and no motion transfer.

Thankfully the last was bought recently so was able to get them to do a price adjustment even though outside the 30 days, which saved me having to buy and return on the old bill.

Didn't see this posted already, apologize if it's a duplicate. Edit to add price in store is 599.99. We paid 579.99 this summer and they gave me the $120 based on that price.

Edit on Oct 7 to show mattress is still on coupon on-line. I don't see it in the "warehouse savings" so not sure if still in store, but would suspect it is. (confirmed still in sale in store by @hssironman - thanks!!)
Last edited by jrshopper on Oct 8th, 2019 9:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
62 replies
Jan 20, 2019
22 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
Literally ordered an Endy yesterday afternoon...
Never heard of this brand, anyone know much about it and how it compares to an endy that's nearly doubled the price? I'm a stomach/side sleeper and wife is a side sleeper.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2014
1870 posts
288 upvotes
moon
Reviews are pretty bad though :rolleyes:
Parents are the most precious gift anyone can get. Love you always Dad

2014 : 394.00$ Arv
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1392 posts
1369 upvotes
dukes29 wrote: Literally ordered an Endy yesterday afternoon...
Never heard of this brand, anyone know much about it and how it compares to an endy that's nearly doubled the price? I'm a stomach/side sleeper and wife is a side sleeper.
No experience with either brands but I've been sleeping on my Zinus 14" Hybrid Cooling Gel mattress for 2 weeks now from Amazon. And I can say its the best thing I've bought this year! Coming from sleeping on a traditional spring mattress that was way overdue to be replaced also bought from Costco, I'm amazed and impressed by foam mattresses (since mine is hybrid, its springs and foam). I'm a believer. Paid $460 for my King, delivered ($535 was reg price, was delivered late so $75 credit recieved). I'd say Endy/Casper etc etc are double the price because of all the advertising they do. Construction of these foam mattresses, are all from China mainly and most likely all use the same foam.
Jul 6, 2014
377 posts
366 upvotes
Nepean, ON
It's Casper brand, and re-branded for Costco.
Sep 7, 2003
945 posts
424 upvotes
I've got the King and it's been pretty solid. No complaints. Sucks the King isn't on sale though. Just the Queen.
[OP]
May 17, 2011
772 posts
758 upvotes
Toronto
We bought our first a year ago to replace a traditional mattress and have no complaints. We are both stomach/side sleepers and husband moves a lot, I can't feel a thing with this mattress. Since it's Costco the return policy is a factor too, although this is a heavy bed and I'd hate to get it out of a room once it expanded. I have zero experience with Endy though.
[OP]
May 17, 2011
772 posts
758 upvotes
Toronto
amsoil wrote: It's Casper brand, and re-branded for Costco.
Interesting. I couldn't find anything on a quick search that supports that - how do you know?
Dec 31, 2006
266 posts
185 upvotes
Return your endy. Terrible company. Too soft and hot. Mine came with factory mold.
Jul 6, 2014
377 posts
366 upvotes
Nepean, ON
jrshopper wrote: Interesting. I couldn't find anything on a quick search that supports that - how do you know?
The manual & warranty (20 years) info is in an envelope in the box, it says Casper.
Sep 26, 2016
145 posts
130 upvotes
Longueuil, QC
I ordered one of these from 3 weeks ago when they were on sale, still not shipped yet
Sep 7, 2003
945 posts
424 upvotes
amsoil wrote: The manual & warranty (20 years) info is in an envelope in the box, it says Casper.
That's interesting. I had no idea.
Aug 31, 2008
673 posts
74 upvotes
Calgary
this is pretty firm. see costco scale of firmness. i dont mind it but partner does. i am waiting for serafina pearl plush version, softest, on similar sale. that goes down to $600USD but in canada they never take it below $950CAD. very irritating.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
14694 posts
32301 upvotes
raj12345 wrote: Reviews are pretty bad though :rolleyes:
Yah. One reviewer says it's way too soft, another one it's way too hard.....sheesh
Jan 20, 2019
22 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
stephroll wrote: Yah. One reviewer says it's way too soft, another one it's way too hard.....sheesh
The blackhole of mattress reviews. I was going to get a Zinus but I read a lot of reviews that it's too soft so I got fed up and just got an endy lol
Jul 21, 2005
410 posts
412 upvotes
Kitchener
"Novaform is a mattress brand, famous for being sold in Costco warehouse locations. It is owned by Innocor, a memory foam developer and manufacturer. Novaform exclusively sells memory foam beds, with an eye for detail on layering technology and innovation."

"Innocor Comfort is subsidiary of Sleep Innovations, owned by Serta. There is often a lot of confusion by consumers when they order products owned by a brand company but sold under a different name"

If im not mistaken, Casper is its own company, not owned by someone else?

I have my eye on Novaform but i read Casper beds make you sweat (review on RFD) so I dont want to get it if its made by Casper.
Something something dark side...
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1720 posts
1086 upvotes
Kinda off-topic, but does anyone know a good place to get a quality futon mattress? Ideally an inner-spring one with a memory foam top layer? I bought one from the brick a LONG time ago that is past garbage at this point(but for the first 3 years, it worked really well.) Finding standard mattresses is easy, but it seems like any place that would have sold futon mattresses now switched to fold out sofa-beds, which wont work in my living room.
Jun 8, 2018
86 posts
52 upvotes
We have two of these from costco, a king and a queen.

Purchased a casper prior to these mattresses and wouldn't think twice before buying another Costco novaform.
Casper didn't expand enough, regular sheets were far too loose and annoying. The returning of the old casper was a nightmare as well..

These Costco novaform mattresses are a solid buy and the sale makes them an easier decision!
Jun 15, 2015
157 posts
114 upvotes
Victoria, BC
I have this mattress, it's pretty good for me. I will say, but I haven't really had any different experiences that in the summer it can still get "hot" but I don't know if a better "cool" gel mattress would have been any better. For the price, you can't go wrong though. Be prepared though, at 14" it's a large mattress.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)