Nov 22, 2014
79 posts
123 upvotes
Halifax, NS

Nutribullet 600 64.99

Price:
Retailer:
Costco
Not a smoking deal, but if you're in the market for a new smoothie blender, Costco has the Nutribullet 600 for a decent $65. Their 12-piece package comes with the 600 watt base, an extractor blade, a seed and grain-milling blade, one 18-oz cup, one 18-oz handled-mug, one 24-oz cup, two different sized cup rings, two solid lids, a recipe book, and a nutrition guide booklet. It's a better package than Amazon's at $90 and Walmart's at $93, and theirs had came with only 8 pieces. Their versions are missing the milling blade, have two less cups, and one less ring. I really liked my old Ninja 600 watt smoothie blender. Its motor was fine, but the external spinning rubber-coated part (rotor?) that the blade part sits on crumbled apart after 3 years of moderate use. Unfortunately, I couldn't find replacement parts for it. I'm hoping this brand is more durable. I'm intrigued by its milling blade and wonder how it will compare to my coffee grinder. I use my coffee grinder to mill different gluten free seeds and grains to make home made gluten free bread.
13 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10227 posts
1360 upvotes
I own this set for a little over a year and it’s been great.

Only draw back is that my parents nutribullet (non pro) has 2 blade sets. This only has one.
Jul 8, 2019
226 posts
87 upvotes
I was seriously considering this 2 weeks back, but then got Ninja Nutri 1100W in the Canadian Tire Bday week offer, at 94.99+tax.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2004
1137 posts
95 upvotes
GTA
rahmiel wrote: Hi all - Been thinking of grabbing a Nutri-Bullet for awhile and was looking at the 1000 (https://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/store/p ... andId=4267) at Bed Bath. It is on sale for $80 and then with their 20% off coupon is about $64. Does anyone have experience with the 1000? Which would be a better deal?
I have the pro 900 ... best purchase of 2017. Use it almost twice daily. Still going strong. Just have to follow the directions and not over pack the contents for blending.

Edit: this is a better deal than costco. This is quite hot. I will pick one up.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
1577 posts
466 upvotes
Toronto
OracerO wrote: I have the pro 900 ... best purchase of 2017. Use it almost twice daily. Still going strong. Just have to follow the directions and not over pack the contents for blending.

Edit: this is a better deal than costco. This is quite hot. I will pick one up.
+1

I have the 900 and it can blend frozen fruits right out of the freezer for smoothies.
Sep 16, 2019
711 posts
796 upvotes
20% off from email sign up not applying for me. Anyone else?
Edit: Nvm, it is there, but doesn't automatically apply. Great deal for the Bed Bath and Beyond one. Thanks guys
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4990 posts
3716 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
rahmiel wrote: Hi all - Been thinking of grabbing a Nutri-Bullet for awhile and was looking at the 1000 (https://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/store/p ... andId=4267) at Bed Bath. It is on sale for $80 and then with their 20% off coupon is about $64. Does anyone have experience with the 1000? Which would be a better deal?
Excellent!! Thank you. I have an old OG bullet and the blade is dulling. It has trouble blending frozen strawberries and larger ice cubes. This is a perfect replacement.
Nov 20, 2014
123 posts
30 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I had one of these for over 6 years now and its only just starting to fall apart. I also paid about $60-70 for it back then! Well worth the money I think if you aren't serious about daily smoothies, will probably get only a few years out of it if you are.