Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Oceanic Adult Snorkeling Set $14.97 (Large/X-large available)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2022 5:48 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
2354 posts
2903 upvotes
Baconator wrote: Ordered 3 more, let's goooooo

I don't know what this means, yolo.
it means when u snorkeling, water doesnt get in it, theres a one way valve that seals
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2017
1096 posts
1203 upvotes
Ontario
Have this set for my wife (paid $35ish). Gets the job done for her. I much prefer my set from my local diving shop, but at $15 you should just get it :)
Apr 4, 2018
250 posts
172 upvotes
Bought it, will use it at Cuba(RFD Deal) then give it to the locals.

Thanks OP you made a Canadian and possibly a Cuban happy
Oct 30, 2019
730 posts
1571 upvotes
Fraser Valley
This is a hot hot deal. When you go on vacation, the snorkelling sets that you RENT are like $40 USD
Jul 27, 2009
463 posts
84 upvotes
Anyone know how big is large and xlarge ?

Debating to return . Impulse buy
Jun 21, 2003
467 posts
334 upvotes
Invoke wrote: Anyone know how big is large and xlarge ?

Debating to return . Impulse buy
Well S/M is too small for us. My order just got delivered and it says the flipper shoe size is 5 - 8.5 (Men) and 6 - 9.5 (Women).
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
1940 posts
1240 upvotes
Waterloo
Just got mine today, what a deal, this is great quality.

L/XL - mens 9-13

My wife is size 8.5 women's though and we were able to tighten it for her no prob.
The OG grocery thread that inspired all others ⇩

Living in Ontario and Looking to save money on groceries? Check out my Grocery Flyer Highlight Thread Here!
Deal Expert
Oct 5, 2008
17012 posts
12410 upvotes
Toronto
ordered yesterday, delivered today in Toronto.

Thanks OP.

I have an old Body Glove set from Costco that's probably 10 years old at this point, it's on it's last legs.
Jul 27, 2009
463 posts
84 upvotes
I will be returning them . I didn't open it . If any fellow rfd wants it , they can have it for the price I got it for.Pick up Scarborough
Jun 21, 2003
467 posts
334 upvotes
Invoke wrote: I will be returning them . I didn't open it . If any fellow rfd wants it , they can have it for the price I got it for.Pick up Scarborough
What size?
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2012
1347 posts
1000 upvotes
Baconator wrote: Just got mine today, what a deal, this is great quality.

L/XL - mens 9-13

My wife is size 8.5 women's though and we were able to tighten it for her no prob.
The only thing I own that’s in a large/X-Large size lol. Good thing I ordered both since I had no idea
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
2354 posts
2903 upvotes
i received it yesterday, just wanted to share a few points.

dont know about water leaking through the snorkel, havent field tested yet, but with my hand pushing up on the valve, i couldnt breathe through it at all, so theres at least that...

the silicone nose cover on the goggle is quite flimsy and weak. not sure if water will leak with a bit of force from waves and currents, with the water pressure, maybe not, but if it does, that would be worse than leaking thru the snorkel cuz it goes right to ur nose

the fin/flipper isnt the best for me personally, maybe cuz i have high arches on my feet, but the top rim does dig into my feet if i lift up my toes towards my shin.

the snorkel doesnt have a clip or anything, u have to fit it through a loop on the goggle strap, which is regular elastic, not silicone, not the best design nor material choice imo, the elastic will soak in water, and over time it will lose its elasticity for sure

at the bottom of the mouth piece, theres a gopro mount, very nice touch...in theory, in practice, not sure if the weight of it on ur mouth will prove tiresome for long durations.

overall, its obv not the best quality, but for $15, as long as theres no water leaks, its more than worth it!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)