Expired Hot Deals

Costco

OFF! Mosquito Lamp 2 Pack $4.99 After C51 Cashback (Reg $21.99) In Store Deal Until May 30!!! YMMV!

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2021 8:12 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1693 posts
4434 upvotes

[Costco] OFF! Mosquito Lamp 2 Pack $4.99 After C51 Cashback (Reg $21.99) In Store Deal Until May 30!!! YMMV!

In store Costco is selling the 2 pack OFF Mosquito Lamps on sale for $16.99 (reg $21.99) until May 30.

C51 (Checkout 51) you get $12 cashback with each purchase. After factoring in the cashback you'll pay $4.99 for the 2 pack ($2.50 each lamp).

If you want 4 lamps, you can buy 2 of the 2 packs and pay only $3.99/two pack ($1.99/each lamp) because of the C51 bonus offer: get 2 claims approved with the OFF icon by Wednesday and get a bonus $2 cashback. Claim up to a max of 5 times (you only receive the $2 bonus once though)

See images for details.

YMMV since C51 cashback offers can vary (cashback amounts sometimes differs on different accounts)
Images
  • Screenshot_20210527-195859_Checkout 51.jpg
  • Screenshot_20210527-195322_Flipp.jpg
27 replies
Oct 11, 2018
644 posts
938 upvotes
Arkham
I hope they sell this in Garden Centre for Ontarians
Dec 11, 2009
267 posts
109 upvotes
Brampton
CertainSomeone wrote: I hope they sell this in Garden Centre for Ontarians
I can confirm that my wife got this from the Costco garden centre last week - we are in Ontario.
Nov 7, 2012
21 posts
9 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
CertainSomeone wrote: I hope they sell this in Garden Centre for Ontarians
I saw it at the Downsview garden centre last weekend. Turn left when you enter and in the corner.

Does anyone know if these work? I think it's the same repellent as the battery operated Thermacells
Jan 13, 2010
88 posts
120 upvotes
Ottawa
Bought this in Ottawa (Barrhaven) garden center today
Mar 19, 2006
988 posts
388 upvotes
obzhp21 wrote: I saw it at the Downsview garden centre last weekend. Turn left when you enter and in the corner.

Does anyone know if these work? I think it's the same repellent as the battery operated Thermacells
No this product uses a different chemical than Thermocell. This uses an insecticide (kills bugs) while the Thermocell uses a mosquito repellant. Thermocell is apparently better at keeping you from being bit especially if you are not stationary. Of course Thermocell is much more expensive too but it works very well.
Sep 15, 2015
933 posts
815 upvotes
Mooooonnn
I purchased this 2 years ago and returned. I don’t see any effect when light this in my backyard, thermacell works way better.
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Dec 31, 2009
237 posts
190 upvotes
Calgary
Weird my 2 Checkout 51 accounts say "Not valid at Costco" for this offer.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2005
4924 posts
1564 upvotes
Kitchener
Thanks OP! I scored a couple boxes of refills last year on clearance but I have no lamp.
mountaingrl wrote: Weird my 2 Checkout 51 accounts say "Not valid at Costco" for this offer.
Mine says Valid only at Costco and it can be claimed up to 5 times.
This space is intentionally left blank.
Deal Addict
May 3, 2006
2434 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
Nanodollars wrote: No this product uses a different chemical than Thermocell. This uses an insecticide (kills bugs) while the Thermocell uses a mosquito repellant. Thermocell is apparently better at keeping you from being bit especially if you are not stationary. Of course Thermocell is much more expensive too but it works very well.
Where's the best place to buy Thermocell? I need something like this BAD. Mosquitos love me for some reason. Like, dozens of bites on me when everyone else has none or only a few, BAD.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1693 posts
4434 upvotes
mountaingrl wrote: Weird my 2 Checkout 51 accounts say "Not valid at Costco" for this offer.
There's 2 offers for the OFF! Lamps.
-1st offer: $6 cashback when you buy one OFF! lamp. That offer ISN'T valid at Costco.
2nd offer: $12 cashback when you buy the two pack of OFF! Lamps. This offer is VALID ONLY at Costco.

C51 offers sometimes differs among other accounts but that's the offers I see in my account.
Jan 4, 2019
625 posts
391 upvotes
Someone just point me in the direction of the boarder line illegal bug zapper lights.
Aug 29, 2018
331 posts
202 upvotes
I bought this but threw out my receipt, nothing I can do?
Mar 30, 2016
278 posts
228 upvotes
Usuyami wrote: Where's the best place to buy Thermocell? I need something like this BAD. Mosquitos love me for some reason. Like, dozens of bites on me when everyone else has none or only a few, BAD.
It goes on sale at Canadian Tire every now and again, I would keep an eye out there.
Oct 11, 2018
644 posts
938 upvotes
Arkham
laike4 wrote: I bought this but threw out my receipt, nothing I can do?
Ask Costco custserv to print another one for you (onpaper form tho)
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2008
1548 posts
706 upvotes
Ottawa
They also sell at HD, might have better return policy, and some on Amazon (not noticeably cheap). Also watch for CTire Rewards offer (e.g. $10/$50).
Dec 31, 2009
237 posts
190 upvotes
Calgary
oj777 wrote: There's 2 offers for the OFF! Lamps.
-1st offer: $6 cashback when you buy one OFF! lamp. That offer ISN'T valid at Costco.
2nd offer: $12 cashback when you buy the two pack of OFF! Lamps. This offer is VALID ONLY at Costco.
Ah thanks I did not see that. I am good to go with the two pack offer valid only at Costco.
Mar 19, 2006
988 posts
388 upvotes
Usuyami wrote: Where's the best place to buy Thermocell? I need something like this BAD. Mosquitos love me for some reason. Like, dozens of bites on me when everyone else has none or only a few, BAD.
It's the refills that are expensive both the butane and the chemical pads. I bought the starter kits with the actual device from Canadian Tire. From there get the chemical pads from eBay and refill the butane cartridges yourself. Search YouTube, there are videos on how to hack the cartridges and DIY.
Feb 2, 2011
400 posts
232 upvotes
New Westminster
feversugar wrote:
It goes on sale at Canadian Tire every now and again, I would keep an eye out there.
Also, when the Thermocells go on sale...
There are a number of hacks and alternative refills to make the summers bearable in cottage country for those tasty individuals who are mosquitoe magnets....
thermacell-thread-alternate-refill-disc ... #p31189744