Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco Olympus Tough TG-620 iHS Camera Bundle $140 -$50 IR

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 19th, 2013 3:33 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
4047 posts
3277 upvotes
Ottawa

[Costco] Costco Olympus Tough TG-620 iHS Camera Bundle $140 -$50 IR

This is a nice P&S bundle that comes with a float strap and a 4GB PNY SD card. item # 343620. Costs $10 more delivered from Costco.ca, 75c eco fee for Ontario. Sale good until Sun Jul 21 in store and only today on Costco.ca. Seems to be available in blue only.

http://www.costco.ca/Olympus-Tough-TG-6 ... 12113.html

$90 after rebate in store and $100 after rebate online. The title shows the in-store price and the web link shows the delivered price.
9 replies
Dec 8, 2008
144 posts
42 upvotes
Thanks - I just picked up 2 - great underwater camera - I filmed my whale shark experience with 620 and got great photo's and video!! This is a very good price!!! for $99 - the pamaromic and beauty modes are pretty good too.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
2358 posts
618 upvotes
Lindsay, ON
Thanks for posting, could use this for a trip coming up. What's the price in store? Or do they sell this in stores?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 8, 2002
5038 posts
504 upvotes
cferguson23 wrote: Thanks for posting, could use this for a trip coming up. What's the price in store? Or do they sell this in stores?
I believe it was $90 when I went to Costco (Nepean) last week.
Dec 8, 2008
144 posts
42 upvotes
FYI there was no shipping charge on mine off the site ---- I would suggest a faster writing chip
Deal Addict
May 14, 2005
2721 posts
1788 upvotes
Markham
just a few tips

remember to always leave it on balcony of your resort hotel room, the temperature difference from air conditioned room
creates condensation inside of the lens and it will make the camera foggy for a long time.

also, remember to make sure sand is not on the water tight seal

:)
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
4047 posts
3277 upvotes
Ottawa
The web site price already includes shipping. In store price is $10 less so you could save $20 (+tx?) for 2 cameras if you are near a store.

I would also wash it with tap wafter after being near salt water.
Dec 8, 2008
144 posts
42 upvotes
I would have no issue buying them at the local costco but they don't carry this camera there......so I have no choice but to pay the shipping. I actually purchased this same camera in Cebu, phillipines in January (had no choice since my Lumix and my Olympus BOTH got water in the and fried) I paid $270 US for it yup only 6 months ago........Yeah a bit pissed off - but I needed an underwater camera!! The bright side is I'm Averaging down my unit cost now :) ........Great tip on leaving the units outside not to fog - happened to my Lumix all the time
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
Nice deal i may see if in store has one this evening.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!