Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Omron Blood Pressure Monitor Series 10 BP-786 - $67.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 1st, 2019 11:02 am
Mar 8, 2019
113 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto

Omron Blood Pressure Monitor Series 10 BP-786 - $67.99

Deal Link:
Price:
$67.99
Expiry:
May 12, 2019
Retailer:
Costco
Omron Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Plus Bluetooth® Smart Technology is on Sale on Costco.ca

Online Price : $84.99 - $17.00 =$ 67.99
Shipping Included.
Images
  • omron.jpg
23 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3874 posts
5397 upvotes
Oakville
Got it for $60.27 on amazon.ca on Nov 27, 2018.

But OP price is still fantastic for a very well reviewed Omron meter.

It pairs well with the withthings tech like ECG.

Omron is the top level brand for high tech industrial sensors and use all over the medical world
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2005
1618 posts
387 upvotes
North York
Have this, really like the BT connection to smart phone to sync BP results.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2918 posts
3133 upvotes
Markham
Is this different from what they have in their stores?
Isn't it cheaper in store?
-------
Thank you
Mar 8, 2019
113 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto
Stores have different series (Series 7) not this one.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
3275 posts
2144 upvotes
Montréal, QC
nice! I was looking for something like this. will definitely check it out
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12734 posts
6256 upvotes
I heard that these are not as accurate as the ones in the doctor's clinic?
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2018
1542 posts
1456 upvotes
Edmonton
Just bought one for my mom thank you OP
Telus $30 75GB CAN-US 4 lines, Public Mobile $5, Freedom Mobile (2 lines $15/64GB + $99 50GB/year + $25/year no data)
Simplii, Tangerine, EQ Bank, BMO, CIBC, RBC, TD, Scotiabank, MBNA, HSBC, AMEX
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21468 posts
4884 upvotes
YUL
Magoo wrote: Have this, really like the BT connection to smart phone to sync BP results.
Does it keep a log of all your blood pressure readings? With which app?

I recently got diagnosed with high blood pressure, and got a $25 Monitor on Amazon. Would prefer a brand name one, and one that I can sync with my phone and keep a record of my readings.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2005
1618 posts
387 upvotes
North York
It does keep a log and can chart a graph as well using Omron's own app. You can export the data to csv as well. The app can connect to Apple's Health app too to consolidate health info. The free version backs up your log and then there's a paid version that does more but you'd have to determine if you want that. There's a physical switch at the bottom left that switches from 1 and 2, that's for person 1 and person 2 so the unit can record BP readings for two different people and log them separately in the app.
najibs wrote: Does it keep a log of all your blood pressure readings? With which app?

I recently got diagnosed with high blood pressure, and got a $25 Monitor on Amazon. Would prefer a brand name one, and one that I can sync with my phone and keep a record of my readings.
Aug 8, 2010
361 posts
324 upvotes
Quebec
I’ve been rocking and older version of omron for 10 years now. Very accurate and good quality monitor.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
6758 posts
1786 upvotes
Montreal
I have this also bought from Costco.ca almost exactly 2 years ago for the same price. At first I had BT connection issues with my Android phone but a new phone and a few app updates later, those issues were resolved long ago. Never had the BT issues with my iPad.

All that being said, it's an excellent unit in that it will take your blood pressure 3 times in a row and report the average but also provide the underlying details as well. Generally, the first iteration returns higher results than the other 2 because by then you're relaxed. My local pharmacy has a machine that takes your blood pressure 6 times, discards the first iteration and presents results for the last 6 measurements.
Phils
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1734 posts
1212 upvotes
Vancouver
I have the one purchased from the store and it's excellent. Speaking of which, I havent used it in awhile so I'll need to check my BP again
Aug 16, 2009
716 posts
587 upvotes
bobcat99 wrote: I heard that these are not as accurate as the ones in the doctor's clinic?
Maybe but I think it's as good as it gets for private use.
I have a few friends that are doctors and they recommended this unit when I was in the market for one.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
9779 posts
2050 upvotes
Toronto
In the reviews some people were sour about the paid app.
I was thinking of getting one of these but the reviews scared me.
Omron as a company seems anal and so I was going to look at other brands.
Not sure if the Lifesource brand is still around.
I may still consider this if ?I visit Costco soon though, as I need to start checking my BP anyway and don't need all the apps,logs and BT, just for this really.
Mar 8, 2019
113 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto
Magoo wrote: The free version backs up your log and then there's a paid version that does more but you'd have to determine if you want that.
How much for paid version?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
6758 posts
1786 upvotes
Montreal
As someone who has used this for a couple of years, I don't really see what the free version of the app lacks (for me anyway).
I have my BP readings. pulse, graphs, history, export ability. BT works well now.
I personally don't need more.
Phils
Jan 8, 2006
834 posts
171 upvotes
kunamvahees wrote: Is this different from what they have in their stores?
Isn't it cheaper in store?
Pretty sure same model as in store which I bought on Monday for $60. So yes cheaper in store.
Jan 13, 2008
517 posts
513 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
jamex wrote: Pretty sure same model as in store which I bought on Monday for $60. So yes cheaper in store.
Does it look like this? Then it's not the same one.
Images
  • P_20190330_094026.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
6758 posts
1786 upvotes
Montreal
I believe the one on sale is the BP786CANN not BP769CAN that's in the store.
Phils