Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Omron® BP-786 : Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Plus Bluetooth® Smart Technology- Free Shipping - 67.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2019 10:18 am
[OP]
Jul 15, 2007
82 posts
72 upvotes
Markham

[Costco] Omron® BP-786 : Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Plus Bluetooth® Smart Technology- Free Shipping - 67.99

This popular blood pressure monitor is once again on sale at Costco. It is a good Christmas gift you have elders who have blood pressure issues.
Gave one to my parents and grandparents who actually verified the correctness of blood pressure stats with hospital equipment when they did their annual check ups.

Product Details

This Omron® BP-786 (10 series™) is an advanced accuracy upper arm blood pressure monitor with a ComFit® cuff having a range of 22.86 cm to 43.18 cm (9 in. to 17 in.). This unit provides the patient with many key features such as Bluetooth® connectivity, easy wrap cuff, TruRead® averaging and an irregular heartbeat detector. The monitor comes with a total of 200 memory storage with advanced averaging for 2 users (100 memory storage for each patient). The monitor can function using battery operation, but also comes with an AC adapter.

Features and Benefits:
Advanced Accuracy
Multi-coloured blood pressure level indicator lights
Easy wrap cuff
ComFit® cuff
TruRead®
Blood pressure level bar
Bluetooth® Smart connectivity
Extra-large digits with backlight
Irregular heartbeat detector
200 memory storage with advanced averaging
Unit uses 4AA batteries (included)
AC adapter
13 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2045 posts
1251 upvotes
Markham
What'd the price at store?
-------
Thank you
[OP]
Jul 15, 2007
82 posts
72 upvotes
Markham
kunamvahees wrote: What'd the price at store?
I have never seen this one in store personally. They have a different one in store but lower model.
Sep 12, 2019
41 posts
17 upvotes
Thanks OPI just bought it 2 week ago, submitted price adjustment to get the difference. They don't carry this model in the store the only one they have in the store is the 7th series.
Jul 11, 2007
463 posts
94 upvotes
GTA
AliBash24 wrote: Thanks OPI just bought it 2 week ago, submitted price adjustment to get the difference. They don't carry this model in the store the only one they have in the store is the 7th series.
I bought one last week and also wondering, how do I request price adjustment? thanks
Sep 3, 2013
30 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto
AliBash24 wrote: Thanks OPI just bought it 2 week ago, submitted price adjustment to get the difference. They don't carry this model in the store the only one they have in the store is the 7th series.

How do you do that?
Mar 6, 2006
718 posts
478 upvotes
GTA
looked to get this model to have the option to save the results on the phone and/or computer but the reviews suggest to avoid.
Good blood pressure monitor otherwise.
Jan 1, 2005
820 posts
450 upvotes
Montreal
I think the BP-786 is being replaced by the BP-7450, thus the deal. Great price, the lowest I've seen for this model.

Midav wrote: looked to get this model to have the option to save the results on the phone and/or computer but the reviews suggest to avoid.
Good blood pressure monitor otherwise.

Independent of brands, pretty much all these bluetooth-enabled blood pressure monitors have a terrible app with connection issues. Even glucometers have these problems. These companies don't give a sh*t about software.
Nov 30, 2013
218 posts
231 upvotes
NB
Ordered one thanks! My wife was just complaining about how hard the old one was with the manual pump.
I AM NOT A BOOMER, but I wish i was.
Nov 17, 2014
571 posts
404 upvotes
Toronto, ON
This is one of the best BP monitor available... I have brought a few in the past for family members...
However the Bluetooth functions useless.. Not a single person has it working reliably to transfer data to phone
Sep 18, 2012
54 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone know if the cuff can fit a large arm circumference?