Hot Deals

[Costco] Ontario Air purifier from costco, $289 now $199 for two and 25% energy discount

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2019 4:05 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
1877 posts
325 upvotes
Kitchener

[Costco] Ontario Air purifier from costco, $289 now $199 for two and 25% energy discount

I was looking for an air purifier and found this. Seems like a bargoon to me. I prefer a couple of smaller units to place in bedrooms. Cya
Thread Summary
Select the energy star compliant item.
Put it into your cart, as in add item.
Scroll down to see the Energy rebate, (which is below the item you added to your cart.") then click on the second link within the description to add the rebate. Yes, it appears that there is a $1 charge.
For "each item" that qualifies, do the above again.
When I added multiple items and then added multiple rebates, it caused problems. So just rinse and repeat.
GL
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1132 posts
141 upvotes
Peterborough
I Have one Germgardain mines been fine but alot of reviews on amazon say their caught almost on fire I thought I smelt burning last week wehn I moved mine from living room to bedroom but just once
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1132 posts
141 upvotes
Peterborough
the reviews on amazon mightr have been sm,aller oens I don;t know how to tell that put all the reviews mixed together
Jun 3, 2016
191 posts
50 upvotes
Ajax Ont.
It says energy discount will apply in cart but does not show when I add it to cart.
With time, everything will go on sale...
Jun 3, 2016
191 posts
50 upvotes
Ajax Ont.
Jaegerjaque wrote:
Sep 17th, 2019 12:53 pm
It says energy discount will apply in cart but does not show when I add it to cart.
Actually I had to add the Item#1377804 to cart as well to generate the discount
With time, everything will go on sale...
Oct 10, 2018
4 posts
1 upvote
Be aware of its total price anyway. Bought a set of washer/dryer one month ago but now it falls into similar (or higher) price despite rebate because its bundle discount and 4x aeroplan miles are gone. And...not sure if it's just me, but the price adjustment in Costco.ca is so frustrating when it comes to multiple discount combined.