Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] OOS - All-Clad HA1 Nonstick 3.79 L Sauté Pan with Lid - Member Only - $99.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 9th, 2021 10:35 am
[OP]
Aug 3, 2007
560 posts
268 upvotes

[Costco] OOS - All-Clad HA1 Nonstick 3.79 L Sauté Pan with Lid - Member Only - $99.99

I've been watching for a good price on this pan for a while and this is a great deal at $99.99 - it typically sells at other stores for approximately $170.

https://www.costco.ca/all-clad-ha1-nons ... 10136.html

Out of Stock
Last edited by TaraNoodle on Feb 1st, 2021 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
14 replies
Nov 14, 2006
350 posts
337 upvotes
Montreal
I have had poor experiences with non-stick pans. The Heritage Rock was okay but also did not last for more than a year. My stainless Ricardo wok builds a crust but deglazes easily and cleans out well so I have been eyeing the All Clad 3 ply pan with a lid for a while but it seems to stay at around $170 or more at best of times. So I am curious to know if this non-stick All-Clad pan is recommended based on user experience?
Oct 13, 2020
54 posts
21 upvotes
A few of my friends love the Meyer brand, apparently they come with lifetime warranty as well...also made in the east coast
cchenzz wrote: I have had poor experiences with non-stick pans. The Heritage Rock was okay but also did not last for more than a year. My stainless Ricardo wok builds a crust but deglazes easily and cleans out well so I have been eyeing the All Clad 3 ply pan with a lid for a while but it seems to stay at around $170 or more at best of times. So I am curious to know if this non-stick All-Clad pan is recommended based on user experience?
[OP]
Aug 3, 2007
560 posts
268 upvotes
We have had a smaller set of two All Clad Non-Stick Pans from The Bay for about a year now (finally gave up on the cheaper brands) and so far we love them, excellent quality.
Sep 21, 2008
554 posts
688 upvotes
Funny enough, I just bought a saucepan and a few other items from Meyer's website because my amex platinum card just sent me an offer for 20% off any purchase at meyercanada.com. Growing up, my parents had a great Meyer saucepan for eons - we loved it.

Check your amex offers if you have a card:

"Get a statement credit equal to 20% of total qualifying purchases when you use your registered Card at www.meyercanada.ca by 01/06/2021. Limit of $300 in total credits. Terms apply."

peace99 wrote: A few of my friends love the Meyer brand, apparently they come with lifetime warranty as well...also made in the east coast
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
1633 posts
549 upvotes
Toronto
cchenzz wrote: I have had poor experiences with non-stick pans. The Heritage Rock was okay but also did not last for more than a year. My stainless Ricardo wok builds a crust but deglazes easily and cleans out well so I have been eyeing the All Clad 3 ply pan with a lid for a while but it seems to stay at around $170 or more at best of times. So I am curious to know if this non-stick All-Clad pan is recommended based on user experience?
If your non-stick pans are not lasting long, you likely have the temperature way too high when cooking
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10706 posts
5045 upvotes
peace99 wrote: A few of my friends love the Meyer brand, apparently they come with lifetime warranty as well...also made in the east coast
lifetime warranty im pretty sure the rock and t fal ect all have the same lifetime warranty but when you have to ship a pan to them its not worth it. Also or they tell you the pan was ruined by user error. Not sure how the meyer brand is for warranty.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
SIMPLii !!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2007
1210 posts
315 upvotes
I bought the HA1 non-stick set from Costco 6 months ago when they were on for $399 and so far been happy. The only downside is there only one sauce pan and haven't been able to find smaller ones in the same line-up
May 6, 2020
259 posts
248 upvotes
blazed16 wrote: lifetime warranty im pretty sure the rock and t fal ect all have the same lifetime warranty but when you have to ship a pan to them its not worth it. Also or they tell you the pan was ruined by user error. Not sure how the meyer brand is for warranty.
This is why you buy it from Costco, so you can return them in store...
Anyone seen this in store for lower price maybe?
Nov 22, 2016
475 posts
259 upvotes
Thanks. Just ordered.

Have been looking for a decent saucepan lately.

Cheers.
Nov 14, 2006
350 posts
337 upvotes
Montreal
DarkReaper wrote: If your non-stick pans are not lasting long, you likely have the temperature way too high when cooking
For non-stick pan I keep it at Medium heat setting Max. For the SS heavy wok, I use highest heat setting.
I do miss the SS frying pans I used when I worked in a restaurant for a short stint. They were not good to look at but works well (on second thought it was probably helped with lots of liquid butter!).
Apr 28, 2007
269 posts
83 upvotes
Regina
Does anyone know the physical dimensions of this? I have a "heritage" pan that is like to get a replacement for, and this looks similar. My existing one doesn't show how many litres... Reviews online look ok, but ya currently OOS Disappointed But Relieved Face
Nov 22, 2016
475 posts
259 upvotes
I just received my order and while I love the build of this and feel, it is too small for my large family. If anyone is interested in this deal and missed it in the GTA or Markham you can have it at cost, with receipt as it was at a good price for this item.

IF not I will return it.
Cheers.