Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

*OOS* Citizen Eco-Drive Chandler Men’s Watch - $99.97

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2018 12:06 am
36 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes
oh wow hot!! Ive been waiting on a deal for a watch like this for years.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37131 upvotes
I only need one proper watch, otherwise I would've already ordered this.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
May 26, 2018
54 posts
32 upvotes
Nice watch thanks op , chandler bing would approve
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes
I understand that the price do go often at 50% off or such but eco drive citizen chronograph rarely go at 100.00, it is the first time I see this deal too and I was even watching everyday when sears closed their doors.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37131 upvotes
Apparently it's too dark and doesn't glow properly to illuminate the dials. Too bad.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes
well you almost got me to cancel. it was too late past 60 minutes ill see when I get it.
I think that picture is a bit exaggerated too
Aug 14, 2018
136 posts
311 upvotes
Damn, just bought a shittier watch for more $ yesterday lol
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37131 upvotes
Fans of Gotham will like this watch.
Deal Guru
Apr 11, 2006
12388 posts
6570 upvotes
Vaughan
There's a one star review on the Costco site as well, indicating the same issue as pointed out above.

Thank goodness, my make believe money is safe.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21132 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered one. It's Costco if it sucks I can return it.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Bought first will think later. I've wanted a dressier solar for some time now. I have to say my favourite most trouble-free and convenient watch is the not so pretty solar ProTrek PRG-550 but it's not exactly something I can get away with wearing everywhere.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2007
3000 posts
97 upvotes
Home
Ordered one. Thanks
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with :|
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2975 posts
2003 upvotes
montreal
I have own a Eco-Drive watch before...
Very satisfied with their batteries ... never need to changed them (for the 15 years I used the watch).
It had a perpetual calendar (never need to change the date).
It kept time pretty good ... only had to adjust time twice a year, and that was for the day saving time ...

The downsides ...
Adjusting the time takes forever (because of the perpetual calendar feature, the time adjustment was "unique").
Dial was also dark, with small hands making it hard to read time ... especially with my eyes ... that are getting old ;-)

So now, I gave it to my 10 yo kid ... still going strong.

But as others said, the dial and hands look really dark, so might be difficult to read time.
Otherwise, great price.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
4102 posts
2980 upvotes
Kitchener
I'll be in for 1 for sure, awesome price!
Why can't we all just get along?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)