Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] The Original Hover Star Motion Controlled UFO mini Drone ($14.97)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 3rd, 2020 11:27 am
[OP]
Mar 14, 2018
23 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] The Original Hover Star Motion Controlled UFO mini Drone ($14.97)

Mini Drone. Amazon.ca selling for $19.99 so like 25% off.
No remote needed. Red or Blue
Not sure how it works but will see soon.
Images
  • drone.jpg
  • drone2.jpg
12 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
2171 posts
1584 upvotes
Mississauga
I bought one from the warehouse and ended up returning it because it was terrible. The concept is great but in reality we couldn’t keep it in the air for more than a few seconds at a time. YMMV
Nov 30, 2016
879 posts
1090 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP. Missed an Amazon lightening deal for $17 a couple of days ago, this is even better. Ny 3 year old just got a new toy!
Jan 21, 2018
16 posts
8 upvotes
We have two for the kids. Works well, they never had issues keeping it in the air even after bumping into walls. Aside from that....they lost interest in it pretty fast. It only comes out when thier little cousin visits.
May 22, 2012
642 posts
299 upvotes
Toronto
I bought something similar for my little nephew in the summer from Walmart for $20 Mini Drone

My niece and nephew both loved it, they were chasing it around for days. The one mayor problem I found with it is the battery life is horrendous, maybe about 5-10mins max flying time, then Atleast a couple hours to charge. Otherwise great little toy for the price
Aug 11, 2012
608 posts
185 upvotes
If you have Windows 10, you can click the speech bubble on the right side of the task bar, and click Screen Snip to quickly take screenshots
[OP]
Mar 14, 2018
23 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
REALBAUCE wrote: If you have Windows 10, you can click the speech bubble on the right side of the task bar, and click Screen Snip to quickly take screenshots
Thank you
Nov 30, 2016
879 posts
1090 upvotes
Mississauga
REALBAUCE wrote: If you have Windows 10, you can click the speech bubble on the right side of the task bar, and click Screen Snip to quickly take screenshots
Or better still use Windows+shift+S and drag your mouse over the area you wish to capture.
[OP]
Mar 14, 2018
23 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
Gangsta101 wrote: Or better still use Windows+shift+S and drag your mouse over the area you wish to capture.
Thank you + amazing
Sep 16, 2019
808 posts
901 upvotes
platinumtiger19 wrote: I bought something similar for my little nephew in the summer from Walmart for $20 Mini Drone

My niece and nephew both loved it, they were chasing it around for days. The one mayor problem I found with it is the battery life is horrendous, maybe about 5-10mins max flying time, then Atleast a couple hours to charge. Otherwise great little toy for the price
$2000+ drones only last between 20-30 minutes in the air, 5-10 mins for a drone 100x lower price is not bad at all :)
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
18723 posts
5409 upvotes
Just wait for an EB Games Friday deal. Got a bunch of camera-less drones for $5 one Friday. Never even tried them as they look to be poor quality for something that retailed for $60 originally...
Nov 30, 2016
879 posts
1090 upvotes
Mississauga
DougO wrote: Just wait for an EB Games Friday deal. Got a bunch of camera-less drones for $5 one Friday. Never even tried them as they look to be poor quality for something that retailed for $60 originally...
This one is kid's safe. Can't injure themselves using these... hopefully