Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Osaki OS-4D Pro SOHO Massage Chair $3699.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2021 7:27 am
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jul 30, 2018
162 posts
171 upvotes

[Costco] Osaki OS-4D Pro SOHO Massage Chair $3699.99

Costco has a deal on the Osaki 4D SOHO massage chair.

If you were already on the fence about getting a massage chair, now is great time to pick one up with RMT's all closed down for the foreseeable future. Now that puts aren't a sure thing anymore, might as well use some of those gains on something for yourself instead of getting wrecked by jpow.

Buying from Costco is also much, much safer in terms of warranty and protection if there's any issues with the chair. Something to consider before buying from the kinda questionable looking site that have a suspiciously enthusiastic fanbase on RFD.

Review: https://massagersandmore.com/osaki-os-p ... -4d-review
Last edited by TomRFD on Apr 14th, 2020 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
27 replies
Member
User avatar
Nov 19, 2006
313 posts
20 upvotes
just wanted FYI. they only deliver it to your door now. No more white glove service.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
3457 posts
862 upvotes
4D!??? Will it massage my prostate as well? What is the 4th dimension?
Member
Dec 10, 2009
330 posts
525 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: At this price... I'd save up and go for an OSIM.
a comparable osim is at least double the price.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 17, 2011
1666 posts
1566 upvotes
Toronto
You can get this for almost half this price at Titan Chair. go to their site. If we weren't dealing with the current pandemic you'd get it even cheaper walking into their store too.
XBL: Swauny Jones
PSN: SwaunyJones
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1708 posts
787 upvotes
Toronto
romsan04 wrote: 4D!??? Will it massage my prostate as well? What is the 4th dimension?
It's a time machine, only if you give it 1.21 Jigawatts.
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jul 30, 2018
162 posts
171 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: At this price... I'd save up and go for an OSIM.
OSIM is double the price with 1 year warranty only (2/3 year parts warranty here). I like the new uLove quite a bit but the pricing is nuts and they don't seem to go on sale.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
45329 posts
5875 upvotes
Richmond Hill
makingbaconpancakes wrote: OSIM is double the price with 1 year warranty only (2/3 year parts warranty here). I like the new uLove quite a bit but the pricing is nuts and they don't seem to go on sale.
Well, the uLove is their top of the line.

You can get the uDivine for just over $5K.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
2307 posts
671 upvotes
The big negative of Osaki is that it is designed and made in China. Massage chairs should really be Japanese designed.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
5851 posts
1630 upvotes
Mississauga
not having the white glove service is huge... probably due to covid19

it is damn heavy..... then you still need to assemble some parts of it...
Jr. Member
Sep 25, 2016
126 posts
151 upvotes
Pulled the trigger. No white glove service is unfortunate. Worst case scenario I'll just return it, it's a bit too pricey for me.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 22, 2007
9110 posts
2725 upvotes
London
There’s an empty spot I’ve always had inside me. I tried to fill it with family, religion, community service, but those were dead ends. I think this chair is the answer.
Member
Jul 5, 2006
355 posts
13 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: Well, the uLove is their top of the line.

You can get the uDivine for just over $5K.
What's the best way / best place to shop for OSIM chairs?
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
45329 posts
5875 upvotes
Richmond Hill
newbie7 wrote: What's the best way / best place to shop for OSIM chairs?
They go on sale usually during the Spring home show, and probably at other times of the year as well, not sure. During the home show it's usually about 10% off plus free financing for 6-12 months. That's about the best you'll get with OSIM.
Member
Jul 5, 2006
355 posts
13 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: They go on sale usually during the Spring home show, and probably at other times of the year as well, not sure. During the home show it's usually about 10% off plus free financing for 6-12 months. That's about the best you'll get with OSIM.
Got it - thanks!
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jul 30, 2018
162 posts
171 upvotes
Ducky wrote: not having the white glove service is huge... probably due to covid19

it is damn heavy..... then you still need to assemble some parts of it...
Got mine delivered yesterday. The chair is on wheels and the only "assembly" is plugging the power cord in.

It comes in a bigass cardboard box. Once you cut the ties holding it closed, you can pretty much just wheel it to where you need it to go. If you want it on the second floor, definitely wait for white glove service / buy something else when the pandemic is over.

Top