[OP]
Feb 23, 2019
25 posts
40 upvotes

[Costco] Osheaga - Music & Arts Festival (Discounted 3 Days GA Pass) $249.99

Osheaga - Music & Arts Festival
August 2 to 4, 2019
Parc Jean-Drapeau (Montréal, QC)

3 Days General Admission passes (Save 75$)
Reg. price: 325$
Costco.ca: 249.99$

https://www.costco.ca/Osheaga-Music-and ... 93552.html
Last edited by TomRFD on May 17th, 2019 1:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: added price to title
13 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
6608 posts
2633 upvotes
Deal link:https://www.costco.ca/Osheaga-Music-and ... 93552.html

* Not Costco members only
* E-voucher; you must redeem emailed voucher in person at Osheaga Will Call for bracelet

I actually saw this last week, but it was posted at r/Osheaga today... so I'd jump on the deal sooner than later. Though at the same time, Osheaga is back at its original site, so capacity is back to normal compared to the past two years.

I'd personally wait for the Sunday pass for the Tame Impala/Childish Gambino double-bill. Costco had one-day vouchers as well last year.

2018 thread: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/costco- ... d-2210197/
Last edited by Madchester on May 17th, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Feb 23, 2019
25 posts
40 upvotes
EananC641158 wrote:
May 17th, 2019 1:25 pm
Got a link? Members only?
Link has been added to the original post.
Sorry about that!
[OP]
Feb 23, 2019
25 posts
40 upvotes
Madchester wrote:
May 17th, 2019 1:32 pm
Deal link:https://www.costco.ca/Osheaga-Music-and ... 93552.html

* Not Costco members only
* E-voucher; you must redeem emailed voucher in person at Osheaga Will Call for bracelet

I actually saw this last week, but it was posted at r/Osheaga today... so I'd jump on the deal sooner than later. Though at the same time, Osheaga is back at its original site, so capacity is back to normal compared to the past two years.
According to the product description, Evenko (Osheaga's promoter) will mail you the RFID bracelets this year.

(How to Redeem:
E-voucher(s) will be e-mailed on the following Monday from any previous week purchase
Weekend bracelet will be mailed by Evenko to you the first week of July, 2019 to the delivery address indicated on the original order)

The capacity of the site is actually going from 40 000 to 65 000 people after the renovations of Parc Jean-Drapeau that are scheduled to be completed in the upcoming months.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
6608 posts
2633 upvotes
wei2gg wrote:
May 17th, 2019 1:40 pm

(How to Redeem:
E-voucher(s) will be e-mailed on the following Monday from any previous week purchase
Weekend bracelet will be mailed by Evenko to you the first week of July, 2019 to the delivery address indicated on the original order)
These Costco/Evenko ticket deals are always e-vouchers or e-tickets.

You'll get an e-voucher for on-site bracelet redemption for Osheaga.

If you click through to cart, you'll see that shipping is free. It's all electronic.
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2006
1702 posts
192 upvotes
Markham
Thanks OP, grabbed a few for me and a some friends. Took advantage of this deal last year as well.
PSN ID: liquidimpulse
Aug 19, 2015
69 posts
39 upvotes
Montreal, QC
wei2gg wrote:
May 17th, 2019 1:16 pm
3 Days General Admission passes (Save 75$)
Reg. price: 325$
Costco.ca: 249.99$
Not really $75 discount. Osheaga's website has taxes included while Costco.ca charges taxes...
May 8, 2012
317 posts
67 upvotes
Ottawa
Madchester wrote:
May 17th, 2019 1:43 pm
These Costco/Evenko ticket deals are always e-vouchers or e-tickets.

You'll get an e-voucher for on-site bracelet redemption for Osheaga.

If you click through to cart, you'll see that shipping is free. It's all electronic.
Uh, that's not what the website description says. I understand it may have been the way you describe last year but that doesn't mean it's the same this year. The website clearly states evenko will ship the bracelets to you. Also, they're on sale on Costco much earlier this year which gives them the time to do so.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
6608 posts
2633 upvotes
manu117 wrote:
May 17th, 2019 10:09 pm
Uh, that's not what the website description says. I understand it may have been the way you describe last year but that doesn't mean it's the same this year. The website clearly states evenko will ship the bracelets to you. Also, they're on sale on Costco much earlier this year which gives them the time to do so.
Not to beat a dead horse, but: "Your weekend pass e-voucher will be e-mailed on the following Monday from any previous week purchase."

Doesn't matter if it's Osheaga, Ile Soniq, or Heavy Montreal - when they have Evenko/Montreal festival offers on Costco, they're always will-call for bracelets pick up.
May 8, 2012
317 posts
67 upvotes
Ottawa
Madchester wrote:
May 17th, 2019 11:22 pm
Not to beat a dead horse, but: "Your weekend pass e-voucher will be e-mailed on the following Monday from any previous week purchase."

Doesn't matter if it's Osheaga, Ile Soniq, or Heavy Montreal - when they have Evenko/Montreal festival offers on Costco, they're always will-call for bracelets pick up.
Is there a reason you're ignoring the next sentence after the one you quoted?

"How to Redeem:
Weekend bracelet will be mailed by Evenko to you the first week of July, 2019 to the delivery address indicated on the original order"
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
6608 posts
2633 upvotes
manu117 wrote:
May 18th, 2019 7:22 am
Is there a reason you're ignoring the next sentence after the one you quoted?

"How to Redeem:
Weekend bracelet will be mailed by Evenko to you the first week of July, 2019 to the delivery address indicated on the original order"
It's a typo. There's nothing in the history of these Evenko/Costco deals to suggest otherwise. Why would Evenko sell tickets to Costco for less than retail for years, and suddenly decide to pay for Canada Post shipping out of their own pockets as well? They charge shipping on top of the listed price on their own festival websites.

But, if you're so certain that they're shipping bracelets too, you can purchase me a pair of "bracelets" and I'll DM you my mailing address. Cheers. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2005
3143 posts
1074 upvotes
Thanks OP. Chemical Brothers, Interpol, Janelle Monae, Childish Gambino, and Tame Imapala all in one weekend? My body is ready.
May 8, 2012
317 posts
67 upvotes
Ottawa
Madchester wrote:
May 18th, 2019 7:52 am
It's a typo. There's nothing in the history of these Evenko/Costco deals to suggest otherwise. Why would Evenko sell tickets to Costco for less than retail for years, and suddenly decide to pay for Canada Post shipping out of their own pockets as well? They charge shipping on top of the listed price on their own festival websites.

But, if you're so certain that they're shipping bracelets too, you can purchase me a pair of "bracelets" and I'll DM you my mailing address. Cheers. Face With Tears Of Joy
Actually there's one big difference... In previous years these Costco deals only happened in the last 1-2 weeks before the event, so shipping would be too late. This time they have plenty of time since they don't ship until July (as stated on the website).

I'm really not sure why you're so intent on dismissing the possibility of the passes might be shipped. You may very well be right but you could be wrong. I guess we'll see (note: I really don't care either way, but you actually don't know so shouldn't pretend like you do since it may mislead people).

EDIT: got shipping confirmation from Evenko; bracelets will be shipped!