Expired Hot Deals

Costco

OVE Montebello 60 in. Shower door with base - $599 in-store ($799 online)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2021 4:34 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2001
1543 posts
66 upvotes
Maple
Careful with the sizing on this - it says 60", but the max width for your shower is just over 59" if I remember correctly. I bought this late last year, and found that my walls were about 3/4" too wide. Make sure to double check the dimensions before lugging this heavy unit home!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
6248 posts
4741 upvotes
Anything at regular price is NOT a hot deal... Even at Costco, it may be cheaper than elsewhere, but still at regular price
Feb 4, 2017
104 posts
26 upvotes
Bringing up an old thread.. for those of you who have installed this, how is the quality? In particular the acrylic base.. does it squeak / is it sturdy ? For a family, adults say up to 200lbs?
Jun 6, 2004
38 posts
37 upvotes
I'm in the process of installing this so I can't say for certain what the quality is like given some time, but everything feels sturdy.

In regards to the base, it gets set into a pad of cement so as long as you do it properly it's solid and there's no opportunity for squeaks.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
2087 posts
228 upvotes
Ottawa
Mrbj wrote: I bought and installed it myself, replaced my old tub. Looks very nice, and the door is not awfully heavy, but thick enough.
How much do you think an instal would cost. To remove old tub and instal this.
Mar 19, 2016
680 posts
666 upvotes
canada
Bringing up an old thread but I was in Costco today and this unit is on clearance for $400, which I think I'd a hell of a deal. YMMV
Apr 6, 2019
1 posts
Which location did you see it for that price? also do you remember if they had stock or display?
Renovating my basement, so every dollar counts Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
May 22, 2007
498 posts
306 upvotes
Mississauga, Ontario
Sorry to bump an oldish thread. I am looking for this set but in Barrie they did not have it over the weekend when I was there. Can anyone please confirm if any of the GTA stares have in stock? An item number will also be helpful.