[Costco] OVE smart toilet $779.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2020 8:37 am
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
21465 posts
155580 upvotes
GTA
I agree with the earlier poster - RFD way is to just get a regular toilet + a bidet seat (unless your house is nice enough that a regular toilet just won't cut it, lol). Sure, may not be as seamless/nice looking but a heck of a lot easier to service/replace. I considered my <$300 bidet seat (on sale) a 'splurge' and it has most of the major features listed above, except for the light (Clean Touch UB-6035R).
Jun 10, 2003
681 posts
257 upvotes
I have a more expensive OVE smart toilet. Their after sales support was fantastic. The seat stopped working after 2 years and they shipped a new one out without cost. We haven't had an issue for 3 years thus far.
Nov 22, 2017
152 posts
234 upvotes
Montreal
StatsGuy wrote:

It's Costco,. So just bring it back but yes that's a pain but at least can get money back if you lug it back
Isn't it considered as electronics with 90 days return policy?
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
2418 posts
1212 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Sh---y deal.
This space for rent.
Jul 10, 2019
170 posts
169 upvotes
Some real good replies.

Well done all, well done.
Jun 14, 2020
13 posts
8 upvotes
it would be cool if it could perform Mass spec (speciate the enteric bugs) your stool and tell you if you are healthy, or have pathogens
Nov 6, 2009
974 posts
182 upvotes
Is this regular price?
I paid 599 at Toronto Business centre clearance last month
Penalty Box
May 15, 2016
6045 posts
2038 upvotes
This is so cute! Will try to convince bf to change the toilets. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2025 posts
4103 upvotes
For $779 this actually looks pretty good considering its a whole toilet.

I would say the most economical/ most features/ best quality bidet seat you can get is the Brondell 1400 when its on sale, but if you were in the market for a whole toilet too, this would be better.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
1059 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
Guess not for dump ass like me
More do more worng,
less do less wong,
no do no wrog.
Jun 10, 2011
570 posts
497 upvotes
if something stop working, do you need to replace the entire toilet?
Seem to be it easier to install bidet on a regular toilet so if something happen you only have to change the seat, no?
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2003
1119 posts
302 upvotes
Winnipeg
StatsGuy wrote: It's Costco,. So just bring it back but yes that's a pain but at least can get money back if you lug it back

I bought a LG top load washer from Costco.ca 3 years ago. My expectation was that although the washer came with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty that was doubled to 2 years by Costco ... that if I had a problem with it at any time... I could complain to Costco and they would resolve the issue by repairing or replacing it. Well at year 3 a part failed and I got ... nothing... from Costco. So there goes that theory....
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1313 posts
168 upvotes
StatsGuy wrote: It's Costco,. So just bring it back but yes that's a pain but at least can get money back if you lug it back
I'll give the thumbs up to anyone who uses this and return it. Dont leave a surprise in it when you bring it to the counter.