Hot Deals

[Costco] OVE smart toilet $779.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2020 8:37 am
Aug 26, 2010
948 posts
207 upvotes
Brampton
MK7GTI wrote: not quite true. Kohler smart toilets definitely have a manual flush button to get rid of waste hiding somewhere on the back of them. Naturally, you can't use the smart features in case of power failure, but the toilet still operates as a toilet.
I have a toto and they also have a manual flush button/lever. They only have like 1 extremely expensive toilet with an electric flush in the $4k range.
Mar 23, 2017
173 posts
119 upvotes
kimwoobingsu wrote: For $779 this actually looks pretty good considering its a whole toilet.

I would say the most economical/ most features/ best quality bidet seat you can get is the Brondell 1400 when its on sale, but if you were in the market for a whole toilet too, this would be better.
You can buy a good quality whole toilet for $100, $780 is not a good deal for a toilet.
Oct 17, 2006
225 posts
11 upvotes
Snowcrash01 wrote: You can buy a good quality whole toilet for $100, $780 is not a good deal for a toilet.
I'd argue "good quality" is very subjective at $100. Besides, it's an apples to organges comparison between a standard toilet and this. If you're in the market for an all in one solution, this is good value.
Jan 13, 2009
624 posts
239 upvotes
ji_hyun_jun wrote: Connects directly to water supply
as opposed to...? I guess they mean it's tankless?
Aug 27, 2011
164 posts
226 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
Is a smart toilet because people are willing to pay so much for it. Smart for the manufacturer, not the buyer...
leg3nd wrote: What is so smart about these toilets?
Jul 15, 2008
660 posts
515 upvotes
Calgary
Snowcrash01 wrote: You can buy a good quality whole toilet for $100, $780 is not a good deal for a toilet.
$100 buys you a toilet. $780 buys you an experience.
Sep 14, 2020
31 posts
24 upvotes
Does this come with poop or urine analyzer? No longer need to go to the hospital to have my stool analyzed?
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2005
1796 posts
183 upvotes
MK7GTI wrote: not quite true. Kohler smart toilets definitely have a manual flush button to get rid of waste hiding somewhere on the back of them. Naturally, you can't use the smart features in case of power failure, but the toilet still operates as a toilet.
You have a manual flush button on the seat itself and also for some washlet features but the toilet has a power assist flush with selenoid valve so it wont flush without power this is valid for all tankless toilets
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2005
1796 posts
183 upvotes
KangFu wrote: I have a toto and they also have a manual flush button/lever. They only have like 1 extremely expensive toilet with an electric flush in the $4k range.
they have more than one and the stating price is 4k you can go up to 12k with some toilets from toto and kohler
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2005
1796 posts
183 upvotes
Bessem wrote: What is the OS version of this “smart toilet” ?
I-OVE 1.0
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2006
1352 posts
998 upvotes
Toronto
ChibaK wrote: Toto FTW!
Toto toilets flush well but have had a lot of problems with their fill valve. I've had all my Toto Drake toilets' fill valves replaced. American Standard toilets are the most bang for the buck these days.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)