Nov 27, 2019
5 posts
2 upvotes
Toilets in Ottawa now. Saw it at the Merivale location today
Oct 27, 2011
129 posts
34 upvotes
Mississauga
I know what you say but there are a few steps to do for manual flush with the cord, and even more with the battery back up that you need to install when there is a power outage and remove them when the power is back, anyway it's there so yes you can flush manually but it's not so convenient. The easiest way is to flush with a bucket
i have 3 different models of ove toilets. every single one of them has a flush button on a side and it’s just a matter of pushing those and they all flush just fine. i think the once with the built in tank don’t even require the battery - it’s a large square button on a side. the one we discussing has a small silver round button that can be seen on the video. you can’t tell by the way they flash whether they are plugged into ac power or not - works exactly the same in my house. i vaguely rememberer the the 9v battery may have come with the toilet and they seem to last forever as i don’t remember ever changing them (easy to do through a small door in the back) but they just seem to be going after many years. there are no steps for manual flash aside from pushing the button