Hot Deals

Costco

Panasonic 5-blade Multi-Flex Pro Shaver with Cleaning Station $219.99 (after $50 OFF)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2021 8:53 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
6150 posts
4473 upvotes

[Costco] Panasonic 5-blade Multi-Flex Pro Shaver with Cleaning Station $219.99 (after $50 OFF)

Panasonic 5-blade Multi-Flex Pro Shaver with Cleaning Station $219.99 after $50 rebate

I never spotted this in store, YMMV. Looks like it's online only.

Valid for orders placed 09/17/21 to 09/30/21.

Model Panasonic ESLV97
Features:
5 arced blades with 30 degree Nano-polished inner blades for efficient cutting experience
Shaver head moves in 16 directions and follows the contours of the face and neck
Up to 70,000 cross-cutting actions per minute
Washable design for easy maintenance

Also available at Best Buy https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/pa ... lsrc=aw.ds

Looks like a Panasonic Canada rebate, available at multiple retailers
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 20th, 2021 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
24 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2002
1033 posts
372 upvotes
Curious... Who actually uses an electric shaver with foam?

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
6150 posts
4473 upvotes
Bincent wrote: Curious... Who actually uses an electric shaver with foam?

I don't. I already have a Panaspnic shaver (lower end model) that I use for many years now, still going strong on the batteryand never tried it with foam. I guess it provides a smooth shaving for sensitive skins
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
22920 posts
178331 upvotes
GTA
Bincent wrote: Curious... Who actually uses an electric shaver with foam?
I have tried that before, and while it gave a smooth shave (or at least smoother than when using the shaver without shaving cream), I found it wasn't worth it in the long run (shaver wear & tear / maintenance). I wound up switching to traditional wet shaving and haven't looked back.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
6150 posts
4473 upvotes
I don't give a heck to downvotes. But, to be constructive, downvoters for "not a good price" should point us on what would be a good price, with some links for the interested ones
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
6150 posts
4473 upvotes
renegadeavenger wrote: Upvoting to show support to OP.
Thanks. But no need for support, I just want to make it the RFD way and find out the best price before buying
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
6150 posts
4473 upvotes
for the ''unable to get the deal'' there is 178 left at 10:57 PM Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2003
5551 posts
1553 upvotes
Toronto
This is a good deal, and I purchased one. But for those who don’t want or value the station, the shaver alone is currently at $199.99 at Amazon.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
6146 posts
3014 upvotes
Toronto
DoorCrasher wrote: I don't give a heck to downvotes. But, to be constructive, downvoters for "not a good price" should point us on what would be a good price, with some links for the interested ones
This is RFD, I think we all know it's people who say buy an old school razor and you can shave for the rest of your life for 50c.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2360 posts
2031 upvotes
DoorCrasher wrote: I don't give a heck to downvotes. But, to be constructive, downvoters for "not a good price" should point us on what would be a good price, with some links for the interested ones
For comparison I got it for $10 less back in June also from Costco.
Best price I could find at the time for a gift.
Dec 3, 2007
712 posts
521 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Have owned this shaver, purchased on a previous deal for 99 USD. It's excellent, better than previous Arc5s I've owned. Highly recommend the shaver, but don't quite get the need for the cleaning station. Running it under water is all the cleaning it needs.
Jun 27, 2005
214 posts
30 upvotes
I have an Arc5 without the cleaning station and think a narrower one with fewer blades might work better for me. Prefer it over the Braun 7 series though. Been keeping an eye out for an Arc4 but might just get the Milano that has been on sale.

https://shavercheck.com/panasonic-arc3-vs-arc4-vs-arc5/
Last edited by Bent on Sep 20th, 2021 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
6150 posts
4473 upvotes
Manatus wrote: This is RFD, I think we all know it's people who say buy an old school razor and you can shave for the rest of your life for 50c.
Yeah... and those people still can't make the difference between an apple and an orange... ;)
glib wrote: Have owned this shaver, purchased on a previous deal for 99 USD. It's excellent, better than previous Arc5s I've owned. Highly recommend the shaver, but don't quite get the need for the cleaning station. Running it under water is all the cleaning it needs.
you never clen your shaver with shaver cleaner, to remove dust, grime, hairs and dry skin and to disinfect it? I do, and after a thourough cleaning I spray some shaver blades oil. Hence the need to clean it regularly, but I own this shaver for quite few years and it still shaves like a brand new. At tht price one should take care of his toys.
Dec 3, 2007
712 posts
521 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
DoorCrasher wrote: Yeah... and those people still can't make the difference between an apple and an orange... ;)
you never clen your shaver with shaver cleaner, to remove dust, grime, hairs and dry skin and to disinfect it? I do, and after a thourough cleaning I spray some shaver blades oil. Hence the need to clean it regularly, but I own this shaver for quite few years and it still shaves like a brand new. At tht price one should take care of his toys.
I'd use a cleaning station too if I needed to clean off dust and grime.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
6150 posts
4473 upvotes
glib wrote: I'd use a cleaning station too if I needed to clean off dust and grime.
well I may went far talking about dust and grime, but for sure a shaver needs to be regularly cleaned and disinfected because of hairs - foam (if you une any) and dead skin. Do we need a cleaning station for this tho? No for sure.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
21131 posts
1326 upvotes
Shanghai, China
Can this be used on the body or only face and neck?
Sep 20, 2005
434 posts
142 upvotes
Thanks OP. I bought this shaver last year at Costco when it was on special. Without a doubt, the best electric I have owned. I went through the entire Philips line including the top 9000 series and this one blows them away for closeness and comfort. Never tried it with the foam, however I do use Afta pre-electric lotion instead of Lectric Shave. Well worth the price IMO.
Sep 20, 2005
434 posts
142 upvotes
Sgt_Strider wrote: Can this be used on the body or only face and neck?
Actually, I read in a comments / feedback forums that a lady bought the shaver to shave her legs and indicated it was amazing.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
21131 posts
1326 upvotes
Shanghai, China
Potsman wrote: Actually, I read in a comments / feedback forums that a lady bought the shaver to shave her legs and indicated it was amazing.
Oh? So far, I've only seen comments on the face and neck. I usually shave every other day even though I prefer to shave every day. It's a lame excuse, but shaving can be time-consuming.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)