Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Panasonic Digital Phone System KXTG273K 3 cordless phones $59.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2020 11:05 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 28, 2006
5031 posts
14065 upvotes
Winnipeg

[Costco] Panasonic Digital Phone System KXTG273K 3 cordless phones $59.99

Item 1263427 - Model KXTG273K

For those that work from home and still use a landline, this may be of interest.
Price is normally $69.99 in-store and $79.99 online. Amazon.ca has the same phone for $142.14

Features:
• DECT 6.0 technology (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications)
• Link to cell Bluetooth
• Remote voice assist to Siri, Google Now
• ECO mode
• Talking caller ID
• Text message alert
• HAC (Hearing aid compatibility) support
• 1.6-in Amber backlit LCD display
• Digital answering system (up to 15 minutes recording time)
• Handset speakerphone
• 3000 item downloadable Phonebook memory
• Caller ID/call waiting stores 50 calls*
• Ringer ID: Link a tone/melody to a number or category in your phone book
• 100 name and number phonebook directory
• Call block feature (150 entries): Block calls from unwanted callers; they will get a busy signal if they call you
• Night mode: Program each handset to ring or not to suit your needs
• Expandable up to 6 handsets
• Intercom/conference call between handsets

Winnipeg Regent has a pallet display, near the entrance.
49 replies
Member
Mar 24, 2005
469 posts
84 upvotes
Ottawa
Not a bad deal and the Link to Cell feature means you don’t need a landline to use this. Can pair with your cell via Bluetooth and use the handsets then as though you had a landline.
Sr. Member
Sep 11, 2011
726 posts
886 upvotes
Toronto
coul0049 wrote: Not a bad deal and the Link to Cell feature means you don’t need a landline to use this. Can pair with your cell via Bluetooth and use the handsets then as though you had a landline.
Have bought two of these for this very reason. Now we have grandmas cell phone connected to this set and she doesn’t have to worry about missing a call if she happened to leave the cell phone in another room.

Got one at regular price ($70) and on sale at this price. Highly recommend for this price if you still have use for this (home phone) or elders who would rather use a traditional headset instead of their cell phone to take calls.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 1, 2009
3994 posts
3366 upvotes
Ajax
coul0049 wrote: Not a bad deal and the Link to Cell feature means you don’t need a landline to use this. Can pair with your cell via Bluetooth and use the handsets then as though you had a landline.
Could you make emergency calls from the cordless phones via the link to cellphone feature?
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
22373 posts
7613 upvotes
One of the ones Can. tire doesn't sell. But no Costco in this area...

Thanks though...
Member
Mar 24, 2005
469 posts
84 upvotes
Ottawa
redkulat wrote: Could you make emergency calls from the cordless phones via the link to cellphone feature?
Not sure honestly. I mean, it essentially should be able to do anything your cell phone can do, so I don't see why not?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 27, 2017
1929 posts
1998 upvotes
redkulat wrote: Could you make emergency calls from the cordless phones via the link to cellphone feature?
No, you can't dial a number directly from the cordless handset via BT to your cell. It's designed to answer cell calls on the cordless system. You can select numbers from your call history though.
Newbie
Dec 17, 2014
81 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto, ON
howwon wrote: Item 1263427 - Model KXTG273K

For those that work from home and still use a landline, this may be of interest.
Price is normally $69.99 in-store and $79.99 online. Amazon.ca has the same phone for $142.14

Features:
• DECT 6.0 technology (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications)
• Link to cell Bluetooth
• Remote voice assist to Siri, Google Now
• ECO mode
• Talking caller ID
• Text message alert
• HAC (Hearing aid compatibility) support
• 1.6-in Amber backlit LCD display
• Digital answering system (up to 15 minutes recording time)
• Handset speakerphone
• 3000 item downloadable Phonebook memory
• Caller ID/call waiting stores 50 calls*
• Ringer ID: Link a tone/melody to a number or category in your phone book
• 100 name and number phonebook directory
• Call block feature (150 entries): Block calls from unwanted callers; they will get a busy signal if they call you
• Night mode: Program each handset to ring or not to suit your needs
• Expandable up to 6 handsets
• Intercom/conference call between handsets

Winnipeg Regent has a pallet display, near the entrance.
Getting $69.99 online :-(
Sr. Member
Aug 13, 2003
503 posts
342 upvotes
Calgary
eelw11 wrote: No, you can't dial a number directly from the cordless handset via BT to your cell. It's designed to answer cell calls on the cordless system. You can select numbers from your call history though.
That is completely wrong. You can dial directly from the cordless handset via BT to your cell. So then of course you can make emergency calls from the cordless handsets. If you have a land line, you can also use the landline and the cell phone connected via BT both at the same time with one handset connecting through the cell and another handset using the landline. This simultaneous use works with both dialing out or receiving calls on the landline and cell.
Member
Mar 29, 2007
289 posts
175 upvotes
Calgary
Anyone know if these have a 2.5mm headset jack so that a regular headset can be connected?
Banned
User avatar
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2574 upvotes
coul0049 wrote: Not a bad deal and the Link to Cell feature means you don’t need a landline to use this. Can pair with your cell via Bluetooth and use the handsets then as though you had a landline.
Why not just use your cellphone lol?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 3, 2006
1501 posts
554 upvotes
I have this. Not happy about the battery life on one of my handsets and, honestly, the lack of numeric keypad / speaker on the base sucks. So many times phone goes off in kitchen and I can't find the main floor handset and lose the call. With my previous panasonic, I could easily answer a call via the base or dial via the base if the handset is misplaced somewhere. Real inconvenient.

I guess for $60 it aint bad. It works decent but definitely a cheap phone.
Oh! And for those who ask why use this over a cellphone: For folks like me, the handsets are much more comfortable to use on a cordless. There's also something to be said about real tactile buttons while dialing. :)
Last edited by nambit on Sep 22nd, 2020 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 28, 2006
5031 posts
14065 upvotes
Winnipeg
$59.99 price is in store.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 3, 2006
1501 posts
554 upvotes
pegasus81 wrote: Anyone know if these have a 2.5mm headset jack so that a regular headset can be connected?
No jack.... which is jack sh*t in my honest opinion. Previous Panasonics had it and were built better / felt more premium. This thing is very basic.
Member
Feb 26, 2008
315 posts
145 upvotes
you can also read some reviews on the Link to Cell app, which is required on the phone.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jan 16, 2016
109 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone know if you can buy two sets to use as one whole unit? Looking for more cordless units.
Sr. Member
Oct 2, 2019
655 posts
503 upvotes
Can it receive and dial to multiple cellphones?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 1, 2004
9470 posts
2952 upvotes
But why?

STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)