Panasonic Nanoe Hair Dryer $68.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2019 12:07 pm
[OP]
Nov 28, 2007
150 posts
127 upvotes

[Costco] Panasonic Nanoe Hair Dryer $68.99

The above link is for the Panasonic Nanoe Compact hair dryer. Well reviewed hair dryer from a fairly premium brand. Don't forget to use the $20 off $100 coupon if you are also buying something else.

Update, the full sized one is now down $60 to $129.99 on Costco website. https://www.costco.ca/Panasonic-Smooth- ... 06134.html
Last edited by TomRFD on Nov 23rd, 2019 10:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: added price to title
61 replies
Sep 15, 2012
237 posts
37 upvotes
ottawa
Anyone tried this? How does it compare to a dyson?
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1207 posts
287 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks Op!!!
Also yes its also same price at amazon but being a Costco member also has its perks, like returns after a couple years as if it becomes defective and also you gain points if your an executive member.
Also gotta do your homework...Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Le_arned to Churn now I use it as my hanrness.
Buy low sell high, always make a way to get what you want!💪😁👌
Mar 5, 2011
422 posts
162 upvotes
This is a good deal ! Excellent hair dryer and is actually the one I'm currently using.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2001
1330 posts
829 upvotes
Vancouver
kay333 wrote: Anyone tried this? How does it compare to a dyson?
Yes, in comparison the Dyson costs 7x more money. Do you expect a Corolla to drive like a Ferrari?

Unrealistic comparisons aside, this COMPACT hair dryer works very well for its size and this is a good price for it.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
6477 posts
3484 upvotes
Toronto
One thing to be aware of - although this is a compact hairdryer (and even marketed on Amazon as a travel hairdryer), it is not a real travel hairdryer. ~120V power only, not dual voltage.

It is a good hairdryer though.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
3956 posts
3701 upvotes
Toronto
AEmgee wrote: Yes, in comparison the Dyson costs 7x more money. Do you expect a Corolla to drive like a Ferrari?
i think what he/she wants to know is how close does this come to the dyson for 1/7 of the price. No one is expecting this to beat the dyson, especially at this price, but thanks for pointing out the obvious.
Nov 14, 2014
204 posts
213 upvotes
Thanks! Replacing our 5 year old $20 hair dryer that I've melted some of the body casing while trying to adjust my glasses. This will be our first fancy hair dryer (maybe it'll do a better job on adjusting future glasses). LOL!
Dec 9, 2001
697 posts
455 upvotes
Vancouver
I've been staying at a relative's place the past few days, and they have this hair dryer.
I can't seem to get my hair dry, but the Conair full size I have at home does in seconds.
I'm a guy, and I don't have that much hair.

Even on the max setting, it doesn't seem to blow a lot of air.
Maybe it's too small.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1872 posts
3981 upvotes
I'd rather spend much more on a Dyson for my wife to validate myself as a husband.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2006
2313 posts
455 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like a pigs nose
I love deals
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2004
2386 posts
640 upvotes
The full sized one is an excellent hair dryer. My wife and I love this one. Panasonic also makes products that last. Easy to clean removable air filter too.

Yeah, I sound like a Panasonic shill. But most of their stuff is so good. Arc 5 shaver, anyone?
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1831 posts
1169 upvotes
she/her, Toronto
Manatus wrote: One thing to be aware of - although this is a compact hairdryer (and even marketed on Amazon as a travel hairdryer), it is not a real travel hairdryer. ~120V power only, not dual voltage.

It is a good hairdryer though.
Is the full-sized one dual voltage?
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3599 posts
4705 upvotes
Oakville
Chubbydeer wrote: The above link is for the Panasonic Nanoe Compact hair dryer. Well reviewed hair dryer from a fairly premium brand. Don't forget to use the $20 off $100 coupon if you are also buying something else.

Update, the full sized one is now down $60 to $129.99 on Costco website. https://www.costco.ca/Panasonic-Smooth- ... 06134.html
I wonder how this compares to the $200 more expensive Dyson blower I bought.

I've used the dyson for a month, and it's great... but $300 was too much for it.. maybe $150 MAX would have been fine.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Feb 8, 2017
35 posts
97 upvotes
my wife has an older model, it dry her hair faster than other brand in similar price. highly recommended.
Nov 20, 2010
350 posts
495 upvotes
My significant other has both, Panasonic in her home country and the Dyson here. I personally like the dyson but its garbage in her opinion, to each their own.She enjoys the full size Panasonic a lot more saying its less tiring to use since its lighter and the blowing speed seems to be very similar. I am mostly going to buy this Panasonic full sized one, to replace the Dyson.