Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco Peanut M&M's, Buy 3 Bags get 2 Movie Codes

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 31st, 2019 1:15 am
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2007
6041 posts
2750 upvotes
Vancouver

[Costco] Costco Peanut M&M's, Buy 3 Bags get 2 Movie Codes

Was just at Vancouver Costco.

M&M movie promo is back on.

Each bag is $13.99 - $3.20 off = $10.79.

Didn't see sign when discount expires but in-store coupon says July 22 to July 28.

$10.79 x 3 = $32.37 - (2 movies 2 x $11.50) = $9.37 for 3 large bags of peanut M&M or $3.13 per bag of peanut M&M.

Each bag is 1.58 kg.

Decent deal if you like peanut M&M and going to the movies.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jul 24th, 2019 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
15 replies
Jul 11, 2017
581 posts
599 upvotes
I did the Dollarama deal and it seems that it is a little cheaper for the two tickets...

M&M/Snickers, etc (10): $2.00 * 10 = $20.00 * 1.13 (ON) = $22.60 for two movie tickets and 10 bags of candy (=1.2kg for M&M Peanut), not as much candy, but cheaper price for the two tickets.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1190 upvotes
Vancouver
Bring mms to watch a movie eat for the whole 120 min movie nonstop
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2018
1575 posts
4117 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Oh look, now I can watch 2 movies and get fat(ter). Why 2 you ask? My SO will leave me when I take M&Ms to the cinema
ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
I need a spreadsheet for this deal vs the dollarama deal, candy vs movie ticket price ratio, etc. Face Screaming In Fear
😱
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3793 posts
2427 upvotes
West Coast
michelangelo88 wrote: Oh look, now I can watch 2 movies and get fat(ter). Why 2 you ask? My SO will leave me when I take M&Ms to the cinema
She's missing out then. No one can be faulted for M&M's
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2721 posts
6217 upvotes
Mississauga
Miss the old promos. Buy one Costco sized bag get one free ticket or even the older Dollarama promo which was buy 4 bags at $2 and get a free movie ticket.
Jul 15, 2012
362 posts
1103 upvotes
GVA
Where can I find the official information on this? It's not in the bag and I can't seem to find any current promotion about this. The one on Cineplex's site does not include the Costco sized bag in its rules.
Dec 31, 2018
259 posts
417 upvotes
The one I saw yesterday at Dollarama was the 2$ bags and it said buy 5 get 1 movie ticket free, used to be buy 8 get two free.
Apr 6, 2015
159 posts
14 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Do the tickets have any restrictions on dates?
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2012
1733 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto
Got this couple years before, that was two bags for two tickets.

Still have the M&M today:(
Simple is the best.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2007
6041 posts
2750 upvotes
Vancouver
Repo600 wrote: Where can I find the official information on this? It's not in the bag and I can't seem to find any current promotion about this. The one on Cineplex's site does not include the Costco sized bag in its rules.
Boy, you think they intentionally made this difficult?

Info is on the upper back of the bag. Promo is June 17/19 to Dec 1/19. Mail in 3 pouch tops. Requests must be post marked on or before Dec 1/19. While supplies last. 2-4 weeks for movie code to arrive. Each code must be redeemed by Jan 31/20. Limit of 4 movie codes per household.

-ves:
1) Why the hassle of mailing in pouch tops? I believe some previous promos had purchase code inside the bag and your can redeem the code online. Need to include return stamp and self-addressed envelope. Thus mailing requires stamps/envelopes and risk either envelope may get lost.
2) How much of the pouch top do we have to cut and mail out? If pouch top is cut, resealable zipper is cut as well. I was hoping to cut and mail off the pouch tops right away but now I have to figure out where to put all the M&Ms.
3) Website they give at at back of bag is https://www.moviecollectandget.ca/ but that website only shows a different promo (BUY 5 PACKS & GET A FREE MOVIE TICKET PLUS A CHANCE TO WIN* MOVIES FOR LIFE).

I opened one bag up already and had some M&Ms but I am actually thinking of returning the 3 bags. Factoring the hassle and 2 stamps/envelopes, this maybe more trouble than it's worth.
May 7, 2017
170 posts
258 upvotes
BOGO deal with nestea products is still around - buy a ticket, get one free. Can usually find Nestea for $4 or $5.
Jul 15, 2012
362 posts
1103 upvotes
GVA
Speedy1 wrote: Boy, you think they intentionally made this difficult?

Info is on the upper back of the bag. Promo is June 17/19 to Dec 1/19. Mail in 3 pouch tops. Requests must be post marked on or before Dec 1/19. While supplies last. 2-4 weeks for movie code to arrive. Each code must be redeemed by Jan 31/20. Limit of 4 movie codes per household.

-ves:
1) Why the hassle of mailing in pouch tops? I believe some previous promos had purchase code inside the bag and your can redeem the code online. Need to include return stamp and self-addressed envelope. Thus mailing requires stamps/envelopes and risk either envelope may get lost.
2) How much of the pouch top do we have to cut and mail out? If pouch top is cut, resealable zipper is cut as well. I was hoping to cut and mail off the pouch tops right away but now I have to figure out where to put all the M&Ms.
3) Website they give at at back of bag is https://www.moviecollectandget.ca/ but that website only shows a different promo (BUY 5 PACKS & GET A FREE MOVIE TICKET PLUS A CHANCE TO WIN* MOVIES FOR LIFE).

I opened one bag up already and had some M&Ms but I am actually thinking of returning the 3 bags. Factoring the hassle and 2 stamps/envelopes, this maybe more trouble than it's worth.
I found them at a different Costco.
The bags in Langley, BC do not have the blue striop promotion information on the top of the bag.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2007
6041 posts
2750 upvotes
Vancouver
Repo600 wrote: I found them at a different Costco.
The bags in Langley, BC do not have the blue striop promotion information on the top of the bag.
I got mine at Richmond Costco about a week ago. Not sure if they are still on sale. I expect to be there in a day or two.

Without movie promo, I certainly wouldn't be buying them. Even with the movie promo it is about 60/40 for me to buy them.
Nov 9, 2013
759 posts
288 upvotes
Vancouver
How much of a top to cut off and send? It’s not really clear

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)