Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Penn 1 Championship Tennis Ball, 60 Balls ($70)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 19th, 2022 5:49 pm
Apr 4, 2017
307 posts
242 upvotes
I was disappointed when I bought these last year. They felt dead out of the can.
Feb 9, 2017
349 posts
530 upvotes
StudYork wrote:
I wonder what their benefits plans are like? Do they get 250.00 for physio, 250.00 for eye glasses etc.
At least give them ear protection. Joking aside. These guys are miracle workers.

BTW, those balls they are making are marked as 'cricket balls'. They are not pressurized either so not suitable for tennis.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
7851 posts
8801 upvotes
your best bet wrote: Good Deal OP

Overpriced Amazon has less balls 48 and for more money 107 dollars
Geeze...Got To Love Costco,,they have Rellay put Up there Grown Up Pants and are Making Great Deals, Unlike Over Priced Amazon

https://www.amazon.ca/Penn-Championship ... C84&sr=8-7
That's not even sold by Amazon.... Please learn the difference between third party sellers and Amazon. Blame "B-E-T-A"

Even if Amazon did sell it, Costco is cheaper most of the time, but you have to buy in bulk

Your posts make it sound like you aren't very savvy with technology or shopping in general
Jul 11, 2019
18 posts
22 upvotes
orangeteam wrote: If you can wait till fall, they will be 29.97 then 19.97!
Costco is always great with price matching too with their sale
Aug 20, 2016
53 posts
32 upvotes
These aren't great to being with - if you don't use them within a year they'll go completely 'bad'.
Dec 5, 2010
327 posts
417 upvotes
Toronto
Good to fill ball hoppers, probably not the best for match play.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)