Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Philip One Blade $39.99 (10 dollars off)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2020 2:17 pm
Sep 25, 2019
309 posts
352 upvotes
Chandlerparsons wrote: What about trimming sensitive parts? Do you guys use this?
I shaved a few of my friends sensitive parts with this and it works really well.

It's always best to have someone else do it. Sometimes difficult to see and reach.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2005
1516 posts
313 upvotes
Whitby
MikuGirl wrote: I shaved a few of my friends sensitive parts with this and it works really well.

It's always best to have someone else do it. Sometimes difficult to see and reach.
Pics?
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
17450 posts
6248 upvotes
MikuGirl wrote: I shaved a few of my friends sensitive parts with this and it works really well.

Smiling Face With Open Mouth
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people
Dec 25, 2004
813 posts
147 upvotes

Thanks... none of us can focus now!
Nov 24, 2007
305 posts
230 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I don't know that this is practical (cost-wise, at least) as a replacement for razors.

However, I've found it to be a great tool for shaping the edges of my beard and any related blending - it's far more precise than larger trimmers. With that limited use, the blades last forever - my second blade is just getting a little dull two years after purchasing the package. One of the combs also no longer holds the head well.
Nov 24, 2007
305 posts
230 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Anyone who downvotes this should be recognizing that as far as a "deal" on the product goes, this is fantastic (due to the 3 blades included in the Costco package). Whether you like the product or not is a different issue, and doesn't change the fact that this is a "deal" for those who do.

Your feedback or comments on the product (positive or negative) should be welcomed, but I don't think your dislike of the product should result in a downvote.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2006
1619 posts
596 upvotes
Winnipeg
MarcoDeals wrote: Tip: if you’re like me, you only shave in one direction (in my case I never use the “back” of the blade)...
So after a while you can flip it by carefully pulling the grips to the side... essentially doubling the blade’s lifespan
I have to make a YT video about it as I didn’t find one.
OK I need to see how to do this or a better written explanation.
Lorenzo
Oct 30, 2015
77 posts
66 upvotes
Vancouver
lorenzo1000 wrote: OK I need to see how to do this or a better written explanation.
I'll make a video and post here.. but in the meanwhile look at this picture: https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/Cv4AAOSw ... s-l300.jpg
There are two grey things that hold the blade in place (one on each side)... if you pull them sideways, from the center to the side of the blade.. you'll release the metal part. Do this carefully not to break the rubber that holds it.
Then you rotate the blade 180º and put it back together.

I hope it makes sense... it's hard to explain :/
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2006
1619 posts
596 upvotes
Winnipeg
MarcoDeals wrote: I'll make a video and post here.. but in the meanwhile look at this picture: https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/Cv4AAOSw ... s-l300.jpg
There are two grey things that hold the blade in place (one on each side)... if you pull them sideways, from the center to the side of the blade.. you'll release the metal part. Do this carefully not to break the rubber that holds it.
Then you rotate the blade 180º and put it back together.

I hope it makes sense... it's hard to explain :/
i see what you mean...there's the gray pieces that connects to the blade that slides off to the outside once you can pull it off.

The tricky part is sliding them back on once you take them off while keeping the pin centred in the middle part.
Lorenzo
Dec 16, 2012
63 posts
13 upvotes
London
Great deal when you consider the extra blades in the pack.
I paid 15 for 1 replacement blade for my husbands razor. I might buy this so I have an extra razor in case his dies.
Upvoted.