Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Philips coffee machine on sale $549.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2021 10:04 am
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2003
1262 posts
86 upvotes
oshawa
its been working great until this morning. suddenly the coffee beans were grinding but they were somehow stuck somewhere.
i had to drain them out of the ground coffee socket and i get good coffee again. dunno why
here is a video but the lighting is bad. you can see how much bean coffee got stuck in ground coffee hole. i have no ground coffee in the house for somebody to accidently fill it up
if you dont have an answer, dont repond to my thread.
I need answers, and thats why i use redflagdeals forums.
Feb 21, 2007
907 posts
787 upvotes
junkone wrote: its been working great until this morning. suddenly the coffee beans were grinding but they were somehow stuck somewhere.
Oily beans?
Jul 19, 2010
885 posts
566 upvotes
Calgary
anybody know where to get a aquaclean filter? mine is at 40%, and seems to be outstock at most places online..
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
4577 posts
2464 upvotes
Anyone here start to get a chemical burning smell when they're making espressos/lattes?

I've been making them for the past 8 months with no issue but this started in the past few days and it's definitely a chemical/plastic burning smell.
Jan 16, 2012
121 posts
107 upvotes
NORTH YORK
mangoman wrote: Anyone here start to get a chemical burning smell when they're making espressos/lattes?

I've been making them for the past 8 months with no issue but this started in the past few days and it's definitely a chemical/plastic burning smell.
Had the machine for about 8 months now. 2 espressos a day average and no smell issues. Everything is working as it has day one.
Nov 28, 2007
484 posts
238 upvotes
Well my 3100 has stopped working today.
On 3rd cup it displayed red screen, a wrench icon and code 2.
Google search suggests that I need to replace the grinder motor.
Called Costco, they told me no warranty from them, will try Philips Canada, but websitevsays only a year warranty and it's been now 14 months.
New motor runs about $100.
Dec 24, 2018
932 posts
1171 upvotes
Canada
valerka wrote: Well my 3100 has stopped working today.
Called Costco, they told me no warranty from them, will try Philips Canada, but websitevsays only a year warranty and it's been now 14 months.
according to costco it's 2 year warranty on philips machines, so I ma pretty sure they should cover it.
Nov 28, 2007
484 posts
238 upvotes
FlyingSausage wrote: according to costco it's 2 year warranty on philips machines, so I ma pretty sure they should cover it.
In that case it would be just amazing, cz I have the machine sitting there for the past 6 months with like zero use.
Any idea where I can find that 2 year guarantee in writing?
Nov 28, 2007
484 posts
238 upvotes
In case anyone is wondering, Costco took back my machine and refunded me the full $549.99
Jan 16, 2012
121 posts
107 upvotes
NORTH YORK
valerka wrote: Well my 3100 has stopped working today.
It's unfortunate that happened. hoping that won't happen to mine - what type of beans were you using?
Great to hear Costco took the machine back.
Nov 28, 2007
484 posts
238 upvotes
alenalen wrote: It's unfortunate that happened. hoping that won't happen to mine - what type of beans were you using?
Great to hear Costco took the machine back.
Basically any medium roast I could find on sale. The usual suspects that were either sold at Costco or Amazon

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)