Buy it knowing it can be returned if there is no need
It's cheaper than amazon based on the 3 camel website
But if you don't like this deal please remain polite
For we all know to get this deal we have to rely on speed

Maybe if you buy one, I can get a thank
It is free and it won't cost you a thing unless
someone has beaten me to it and I'll be frank
i promise next time i'll make it a success
Last edited by TomRFD on Nov 13th, 2019 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
21 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2176 posts
4410 upvotes
Get a filler and use the $20 off $100 Costco coupon for the best deal
Nov 22, 2015
642 posts
761 upvotes
Toronto
Question. Does any blue LED lights work? Could I just ask my LIFX lights and my Nanoleaf panels to go blue and have the same result?
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
1890 posts
1097 upvotes
Markham
kimwoobingsu wrote: Get a filler and use the $20 off $100 Costco coupon for the best deal
Where is this coupon? is it the Mastercard coupon?
Thank You.
-------
Thank you
Nov 23, 2004
558 posts
861 upvotes
Ontario
Vasilyke wrote: Question. Does any blue LED lights work? Could I just ask my LIFX lights and my Nanoleaf panels to go blue and have the same result?
For any sort of light therapy there are usually very specific hues, colour temperatures and brightnesses needed in order to achieve the wavelength of light needed to simulate the Sun for the body to have the intended affects of mood/energy uplifts, etc. Unfortunately just setting an RGB colour bulb to a matched colour would not replicate the effects.
Nov 23, 2004
558 posts
861 upvotes
Ontario
Krime1k wrote: Got this in store for $60. Better deal.

https://www.costco.ca/verilux-happyligh ... 54080.html
Been debating on one of these too. Happy with it so far? Have you noticed any results or still too soon to say? Been noticing the winter blues more and more as I get older and am open to creative ideas like trying one of these lamps as a way to combat that and get a little energy back.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1623 posts
3597 upvotes
mindabsence wrote: Been debating on one of these too. Happy with it so far? Have you noticed any results or still too soon to say? Been noticing the winter blues more and more as I get older and am open to creative ideas like trying one of these lamps as a way to combat that and get a little energy back.
You sound like me. I was sceptical but desperate since I’m now working from a home office, in a creative field and have no energy over the winter. Been using it for three days only so far but have noticed it works and I have more energy. Yesterday I didn’t use it since I worked from a different location and felt low energy as usual so I’m fairly confident it works. It’s super bright but you have three brightness levels to ease into it and a warmer and cooler light. Looks good - iPad like as well as opposed to this philips one.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1383 posts
1230 upvotes
Krime1k wrote: You sound like me. I was sceptical but desperate since I’m now working from a home office, in a creative field and have no energy over the winter. Been using it for three days only so far but have noticed it works and I have more energy. Yesterday I didn’t use it since I worked from a different location and felt low energy as usual so I’m fairly confident it works. It’s super bright but you have three brightness levels to ease into it and a warmer and cooler light. Looks good - iPad like as well as opposed to this philips one.
Placebo affect?
Wallet safe :rolleyes:
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
8157 posts
2851 upvotes
Mississauga
Krime1k wrote: You sound like me. I was sceptical but desperate since I’m now working from a home office, in a creative field and have no energy over the winter. Been using it for three days only so far but have noticed it works and I have more energy. Yesterday I didn’t use it since I worked from a different location and felt low energy as usual so I’m fairly confident it works. It’s super bright but you have three brightness levels to ease into it and a warmer and cooler light. Looks good - iPad like as well as opposed to this philips one.
So you have to sit and stare at this thing for a few minutes or just have it on in the background nearby or what?
Sep 3, 2018
280 posts
157 upvotes
kenchau wrote: So you have to sit and stare at this thing for a few minutes or just have it on in the background nearby or what?
I wonder about that too? I just want to turn on the lamp when I come home and sit down for dinner.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1623 posts
3597 upvotes
kenchau wrote: So you have to sit and stare at this thing for a few minutes or just have it on in the background nearby or what?
I put it on my desk facing me but off to the left. So it hits me at a 45 degree angle about 2 feet away while I work - I’ve left mine on for 3-4 hours and forget about it. Super bright So takes some getting used too but I do feel more energetic and focused, doubt placebo because my mind isn’t even thinking about it while I’m working away. Read a review where someone has the routine of waking up and closing their eyes facing the screen for a few minutes... thought it was weird but tried it and it feels like you’re facing a window on a summer day. Likely that’s where the magic lies, it’s tricking your brain. But I’ll take it.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1623 posts
3597 upvotes
Also note that you can’t actually stare into it because ta way too bright even at the lowest setting. I guess it depends on how dark your room is but I wouldn’t recommend it either way. Not sure about the philips one but I’d imagine it’s the same idea.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)