This is very nice shaver.

Picture from "Thatdealguy"
39 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
2121 posts
496 upvotes
Milton, Ontario
It is cheaper than buying 3 replacement blades :)
I've been using it ever since it came out for shaving, best thing ever if you don't care for that ultra close shave, or if your skin gets irritated easily.
Nov 23, 2020
31 posts
51 upvotes
GTA
I bought it last September when it was on sale. Been using it weekly and could not recommend it more. I have extremely thick beard hair and it goes right through it, can't say the same for other trimmers.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2011
1193 posts
943 upvotes
Vancouver
How's this compare to the similarly priced Phillips Multigroom
Jan 17, 2009
740 posts
374 upvotes
Toronto
how is this for "downstairs"?
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1094 posts
1093 upvotes
Abbotsford
xerane wrote: how is this for "downstairs"?
Works just well in the basement, as it does on the top floor.
Deal Guru
Sep 14, 2003
10632 posts
556 upvotes
Mississauga
How's this for keeping a fair length of stubble?
4chan melts your brain.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2003
2830 posts
210 upvotes
GTA
just got this shaver, and it works great for getting through facial hair
it won't give you the nice smooth shave like a razor would, but clean enough to be presentable
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2003
2830 posts
210 upvotes
GTA
danfromwaterloo wrote: How's this for keeping a fair length of stubble?
The shaver comes with attachments, if you want to keep a particular length
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3813 posts
3872 upvotes
Alberta
Great razor. I have to shave for work and use this to clean up after 6 days off and a Braun series 9 to maintain during my shift.
Dec 21, 2012
282 posts
354 upvotes
How close of a shave would this give compared to an electric shaver?
Jul 28, 2013
61 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Shutdown wrote: How close of a shave would this give compared to an electric shaver?
Not as close but more agile than an electric shaver for the face/head. Literally cannot nick yourself if you use a bit of angle (i.e. not flat on the skin).
May 12, 2018
11 posts
3 upvotes
Canada
Good razors but beware Philips don't honour their warranty in Canada. Bought a Multigroom from Costco and battery died after a year and a half.
They said they will send me another but different model with lower specs... I said I want equivalent or better why would I be downgrading. Why is it sold here with warranty? Which was 5 years. They said yes you are right and it was approuved. Was told a month after by email they ordered it (From US I guess) and will it be delivered ASAP. Five months later nothing they said they still don't have it in Canada and don't know when or if they will have it. Impossible to speak to a supervisor since the beggining. For $50 they don't care about the warranty!
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
4589 posts
4388 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Wait are the "face blade" and "body blade" in this pack actually different or are they just trying to get you to use different ones?

Also this is legitimately the same price as just buying two replacement blades so I guess it's time to feed the landfill!

(jk I'll dispose of my old one properly)
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3813 posts
3872 upvotes
Alberta
chemicalxv wrote: Wait are the "face blade" and "body blade" in this pack actually different or are they just trying to get you to use different ones?

Also this is legitimately the same price as just buying two replacement blades so I guess it's time to feed the landfill!

(jk I'll dispose of my old one properly)
I think that only refers to the attachments
Mar 20, 2007
199 posts
105 upvotes
Vancouver
Should have returned to Costco.
AlexMtl1 wrote: Good razors but beware Philips don't honour their warranty in Canada. Bought a Multigroom from Costco and battery died after a year and a half.
They said they will send me another but different model with lower specs... I said I want equivalent or better why would I be downgrading. Why is it sold here with warranty? Which was 5 years. They said yes you are right and it was approuved. Was told a month after by email they ordered it (From US I guess) and will it be delivered ASAP. Five months later nothing they said they still don't have it in Canada and don't know when or if they will have it. Impossible to speak to a supervisor since the beggining. For $50 they don't care about the warranty!
Mar 20, 2007
199 posts
105 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone try this for shaving head?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)