• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2023 11:50 am
[OP]
Mar 31, 2017
591 posts
571 upvotes

Costco Photo center moving to Shutterfly

Hi

Couple of days before I received below message from Costco.
Shall I assume that from now onwards we will get Shutterfly quality photos from Costco ( I mean in a better way) ?

Dear Costco Member,
We are excited to announce that Costco Canada will soon be working with Shutterfly and their new upcoming Canadian website.
On January 28, 2023, products and services previously available from CostcoPhotoCentre.ca will no longer be available.
Watch your inbox for more detailed information beginning January 23rd, 2023, as that’s when you will have the opportunity to begin the transition. At that time, Costco members can visit Costco.ca and click Photo to opt-in and transfer their Costco photo account information and photos to the new Canadian Shutterfly site. Additionally, Costco members will be able to download their images, currently available at CostcoPhotoCentre.ca to their personal computer through January 31st, 2024.
Projects saved on CostcoPhotoCentre.ca will not be available on the new Canadian Shutterfly site. If you’ve started a project at CostcoPhotoCentre.ca or would like extra copies of earlier projects, your order must be placed prior to this January 28th, 2023. These projects include:
Photo Books
Calendars
Greeting Cards
Collage Prints
Sincerely,
Costco Wholesale
5 replies
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2006
12998 posts
7785 upvotes
Brampton
Still miss the costco Photo centre, Best place to get Passport photos
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2008
3369 posts
949 upvotes
Ancaster
TorontoWest91 wrote: Is it just as cheap?
Nope.....I just switched over my Costco Photo Centre account and even with the supposed 50% off for Costco members the price is still significantly more than Costco charged.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2007
1741 posts
1093 upvotes
GTA
Did my final order before they shut down. 4x6 are still $0.09 if you print 350 or more.