Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
3743 posts
3431 upvotes
Muskoka

[Costco] Plastic Resin Muskoka Chairs - $159 - all colours available

Shipping & Handling included
$159.99 online
$149.99 in store - if you can find the colour you want. These are heavy so $10 shipping seems very reasonable.

Features:
Made in Canada, Available in 10 Colours: Red, White, Brown, Tan, Light Blue, Green, Yellow, Black, Grey or Royal Blue

These are the plastic resin chairs that have been available in Costco for the past number of years on a seasonal basis.

The ONLY reason I am posting this, is that all colours are now available online. These sell out every year and certain colours always seem to be in demand.

Public Mobile
10 replies
Feb 4, 2007
292 posts
57 upvotes
Just wondering, how comfortable are these relative to other builds? Can anyone that owns them verify?
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2004
4818 posts
872 upvotes
These Adirondack/Muskoka chairs are very comfortable. $150 is a good price for these resin type chairs as they require zero maintenance and ready to use out of the box.

I got the $50 cedar build yourself version. It required wood glue and stain. 2 chairs, glue & stain probably cost me $150. Then I probably spent 3hrs or so assembling and staining (multiple coats).

If I was to do it again, I'd just go with the resin for convenience. Though, the wood look does look much better.
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less... i'm free."

11 Never Summer Heritage, 08 Rome Targa
08 Nitro Eero Ettala 155, 07 Rome 390
07 Capita Outdoor Living 154
Cervelo Soloist Carbon Ultegra
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
3743 posts
3431 upvotes
Muskoka
nathangl wrote: Just wondering, how comfortable are these relative to other builds? Can anyone that owns them verify?
I like the back angle - not too reclined. I find some of the CdnTire cheap plastic I find they recline too much.

I do wish the leg area was one piece smaller. Just a little long for me, but still pretty good.
Public Mobile
Nov 10, 2005
260 posts
51 upvotes
Calgary, AB
We have two of these. We find them quite comfortable but we do add some 1" foam padding to increase the comfort level.
They came as a flat pack and did require assembly but that was quite simple, we had no issues putting them together.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28636 posts
1309 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
Anytime I open up new plastic products, I make a note to maximize the inhalation of the contained built-up offgasing.
PayTM$154, dead. SDM: $4632 Rakuten: $181.98
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Lowa, Taft*
*Various Szs Vintage: Hartt, Florsheim Imp*
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
12843 posts
7578 upvotes
Markham
So these are non-folding ones?
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1396 posts
463 upvotes
Toronto
How durable are these going through the weather elements? Do folks just leave it out all 4 seasons?
Nov 10, 2005
260 posts
51 upvotes
Calgary, AB
gr8dlr wrote: So these are non-folding ones?
Very definitely non-folding.
michiebaby wrote: How durable are these going through the weather elements? Do folks just leave it out all 4 seasons?
Yes, we have left ours out for two winters, so far I see no degradation at all.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1426 posts
360 upvotes
Calgary
Also 3x the aeroplan points right now on costco.ca Had been looking at these in store, seem pretty comfortable. Might pick one up for the summer.
Nov 16, 2015
375 posts
291 upvotes
t.drizl
Well I'm sold, thanks guys. Will report back how cozy they are to pass out on when it thaws enough to crunk out with my junk out. *sagenod*
Please excuse my son, he's artistic.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)